Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why anyone would be adverse to pumping and feeding breast milk from a bottle. In fact, in some ways it is more responsible because you are feeding baby a known, measured feed. Any weight or growth issues can be proven unrelated to feeding due to quantifiable knowledge of how much feed is given. With this information, it could help identify digestive or metabolic issues faster. I immediately thought about the medical benefit but of course there are tonnes more including just making herself more comfortable when full and it's not feeding time! But the non breast feeding parent deserves that quality time too, and a feed can be left with family when you take time for yourself or a date night so you don't neglect other relationships. Freezing breast milk Could mean that you can dump breast milk during a course of antibiotics or need for short term medications for mastitis or acute injury needing stronger pain killers without needing to switch to formula.

So many perks of all different significances. She's an idiot. its such a stupid thing to lie about.

Reactions: 9
Pre-charge for a planned blackout? Is she serious? 😂😂💩 what about when it isn’t planned, what are you supposed to do? Manifest energy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her stupidity and cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.

Also, does Melanie really think we give a fluck about Thomas' boring head of hair? I reckon half of the comments complimenting his hair and asking how the transplant went were mocking them and antagonising them. But still.....why does she think we care? The video proves that if you are privileged like Melanie & Thomas, you can pay to have your insecurities removed.....Like there is no deeper meaning....Oh vulnerability? Why? Because he is a bloke? PUH-LEASE!

Her followers and subscribers are dropping........likes, comments and views are tit so she's stuck on what to churn out.

Reactions: 14
Her stupidity and cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.

Also, does Melanie really think we give a fluck about Thomas' boring head of hair? I reckon half of the comments complimenting his hair and asking how the transplant went were mocking them and antagonising them. But still.....why does she think we care? The video proves that if you are privileged like Melanie & Thomas, you can pay to have your insecurities removed.....Like there is no deeper meaning....Oh vulnerability? Why? Because he is a bloke? PUH-LEASE!

Her followers and subscribers are dropping........likes, comments and views are tit so she's stuck on what to churn out.
Was the hair transplant partly gifted or discounted? I can't remember if it was confirmed or just speculated that it was due to the company putting out videos etc of them too. Maybe I just assumed it must be because of the tagging of the company etc.

If there was a gifted or discount agreement then maybe Melanie is contracted to put out a video promoting them.
No #gifted anywhere though.

...Or she's scraping the barrel for content. Though it's good to acknowledge male insecurities and body confidence it's not really her target audience.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too... You aren't telling me that new parents who have just put deposit on a house and have tuition loans with only a mediocre YouTube channel, 2 bland books' sales and part time pilot as income, paid full price for a hair transplant?!
Does Mel pay full price for ANYTHING?!?

Was the hair transplant partly gifted or discounted?

If there was a gifted or discount agreement then maybe Melanie is contracted to put out a video promoting them.
New parents who also just put deposit on a house and already have student and pilot training loans to pay off... There is no way she paid full price for hubby's hair...
She just hasn't divulged it because... she's shifty and money-grabbing as hell or they called it a discount rather than gifted vouchers. Lies.
She doesn't pay full price for anything she doesn't have to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was the hair transplant partly gifted or discounted? I can't remember if it was confirmed or just speculated that it was due to the company putting out videos etc of them too. Maybe I just assumed it must be because of the tagging of the company etc.

...Or she's scraping the barrel for content. Though it's good to acknowledge male insecurities and body confidence it's not really her target audience.
It was discounted, she says it in the video. I reckon this video was contracted as part of the deal because they've documented the whole thing so thoroughly

Reactions: 4
I just watched Hannah W’s newest video about her 1st trimester and our Mel featured briefly. She sounded less O’Irish. I know it’s been previously mentioned…but it makes me think she does thicken/add to her natural accent now to sound more Irish in videos! I’m not saying it’s bad to sound Irish btw (personally a sucker for any Irish accent! 🥰), but it does make you think…she’s a total performer and fake!

Reactions: 9
I just watched Hannah W’s newest video about her 1st trimester and our Mel featured briefly. She sounded less O’Irish. I know it’s been previously mentioned…but it makes me think she does thicken/add to her natural accent now to sound more Irish in videos! I’m not saying it’s bad to sound Irish btw (personally a sucker for any Irish accent! 🥰), but it does make you think…she’s a total performer and fake!
I saw that video too and I realised how much Mel wants to be in the spotlight. She literally interrupted hannah to document vividly how she puked in the middle of the road. Hannah would have told the story herself, no doubt, but I still find it awkward that she interjects in another person's vlog, girl you are not the only youtuber there!

Reactions: 18
I saw that video too and I realised how much Mel wants to be in the spotlight. She literally interrupted hannah to document vividly how she puked in the middle of the road. Hannah would have told the story herself, no doubt, but I still find it awkward that she interjects in another person's vlog, girl you are not the only youtuber there!
I noticed that but she also talks over Hannah a lot and when Hannah is talking she’s looking at her like she’s waiting for her to stop so then she can talk. She cannot just let someone say something without interrupting, that would drive me mad.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ah here the reels even when sponsored are never ending cringe! It's just so BAD, how do brands want to work with her? Like it's not funny, it's not original, it's thrown together and cringey....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems like Thomas will not be there for Christmas this year. Not going to lie, that makes me feel kind of bad for him. I know it is part of the deal with his job and everything, but I still kind of feel for him. And of course Melanie makes it about herself saying it is a taste of this kind of life for HER! When she is surrounded by family and has her son with her while HE is the one making the sacrifice and being away from his child and family at Christmas. She seemingly really lacks empathy even for her own partner.
Probably will regret the sympathy I have now because of some obnoxiousness they pull soon though 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211110-163019.png

Reactions: 8
It seems like Thomas will not be there for Christmas this year. Not going to lie, that makes me feel kind of bad for him. I know it is part of the deal with his job and everything, but I still kind of feel for him. And of course Melanie makes it about herself saying it is a taste of this kind of life for HER! When she is surrounded by family and has her son with her while HE is the one making the sacrifice and being away from his child and family at Christmas. She seemingly really lacks empathy even for her own partner.
Probably will regret the sympathy I have now because of some obnoxiousness they pull soon though 🤣🤣
View attachment 857606
Poor Thomas. I've worked my fair few Christmases and New Years over the years and it's shite. Luckily I'm off Christmas Day this year but I'm not always going to be that lucky. I'd be really annoyed if I had a partner and they made that news about themselves. She's sacrificing nothing, it's him that has to suffer the most.

P.S that child is no more "ginger" than I am and Morticia Addams has brighter hair than I do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 857606
"long haul pilot wife life" good god. If she's gonna make Thomas having to work on Christmas about anyone else, it should be her son, who won't see his dad on his first (second?) Christmas. I honestly think she probably doesn't care that much about Thomas being gone as long as he's bringing $$ in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just an FYI about Betterhelp.

You know how Mel loves to shite on about how they've changed their ways and how they really care about mental health.

Screenshot_20211110-182948_Instagram.jpg

ETA - seen on @pvssykat & @dietprada IG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What is it about Christmas that makes everyone so entitled?
Being under 40 and/or lHaving a kid who is too young remember IS exactly the time to work christmas even, Christmas day, boxing day and New year's Eve or day. Most of the time (unless hospital where you are contracted on one bank holiday in 4 or 6 unless you take it as an extra bank shift) you get time and half pay and nights are double pay as are any holidays that fall on Sundays in addition to the Monday bank holiday. Why would you not cash in until your kid will remember... It's Pans second infant Christmas- the tit one where he's likely to be sick and cranky and still not remember!
We always went to my godparents on Xmas Eve, church 8:30 Xmas morning, were 8-10 for Christmas lunch that my mum would make alone for 2pm then come 6pm she'd get ready and do a full night shift on the kidney transplant unit or Intensive care unit at Harefield hospital, be home 9am and go to bed while dad took us to his sister's for boxing day buffet.
The same for the first 16years of my life. And when I was 22, it was me who started doing the Christmas day hospital pharmacy shift for a couple of years.

He would be mad to turn it down for a 15month old and Mel's cooking!! His mum's cooking is a regular occurrence too... Not the special treat it is for people their age!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.