Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211113-140735.png

Oh my god, how very quirky you are!!! So unique!
Answer the question or don't, but this is just such desperate "we are like so quirky, you know? #couplegoals" bullshit.
Like when she said that their child was in for a wild ride with them speaking "their own language". Oh so unique and special.

Screenshot_20211113-143931~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And in another question when asked about her favourite meals, she says she has steak twice a week, eggs, and spanakopita (made with feta). The only ‘vegan’ (excluding vegetables from this because eating vegetables does not mean you’re vegan, or even plant based) items are quorn chicken pieces and vegan goodfellas pizza.

Like… it would be too much of a rant for me to go on about how delusional she is, but she’s the most unaware person I’ve ever witnessed online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 863315
Answer the question or don't, but this is just such desperate "we are like so quirky, you know? #couplegoals" bullshit.
Like when she said that their child was in for a wild ride with them speaking "their own language". Oh so unique and special.

View attachment 863328
Literally everyone on earth does this, everyone has in-jokes with their family, partner, or friends. She really shows herself up when she does this because anyone with friends knows that this is universal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 863315

View attachment 863328

Despite being told that PCO is dependant on current ultrasounds per cycle- she's still adamant she "has" PCO.

Screenshot_20211113-154649_YouTube.jpg

Its also very convenient to me that mel has all these nurse friends, GP friends, healthcare friends, friends who got deathly ill from C sections - FRIENDS THAT REAFFIRM MELS CONFIRMATION BIAS *yet* these friends never transpire in her stories or vlogs. But she makes damn sure to upload pics to the gram when her only friends Hannah and calum pay a visit. Funny that.

Hilarious how @Sazb64 pointed out how much salt is in stir in pesto and boom this week chef mel is making her own pasta sauce.

We discuss here how she states shes vegan, then jumps to her fav meal being beef and the next story is clarifying her consumption of beef is only x2 a week for health reasons. Howareya mel. Invoice us next time xo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Despite being told that PCO is dependant on current ultrasounds per cycle- she's still adamant she "has" PCO.

View attachment 863503

Its also very convenient to me that mel has all these nurse friends, GP friends, healthcare friends, friends who got deathly ill from C sections - FRIENDS THAT REAFFIRM MELS CONFIRMATION BIAS *yet* these friends never transpire in her stories or vlogs. But she makes damn sure to upload pics to the gram when her only friends Hannah and calum pay a visit. Funny that.

Hilarious how @Sazb64 pointed out how much salt is in stir in pesto and boom this week chef mel is making her own pasta sauce.

We discuss here how she states shes vegan, then jumps to her fav meal being beef and the next story is clarifying her consumption of beef is only x2 a week for health reasons. Howareya mel. Invoice us next time xo
Right? I think I no hardly anybody who eats beef more than twice a week. I eat less meat and dairy than what she said in her stories today that she did. And I would never ever claim I was anywhere near vegan or even vegetarian or flexitarian.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you suffer from cognitive dissonance when you’ve absolutely no hint of cognition? Tune in to Melanies stories today (or any day) to find out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Right? I think I no hardly anybody who eats beef more than twice a week. I eat less meat and dairy than what she said in her stories today that she did. And I would never ever claim I was anywhere near vegan or even vegetarian or flexitarian.
Also beef is the worst meat for the environment. If she's going to eat meat then chicken is the most eco friendly. But then again she only cares about the environment when it's a sponsored post or to seem superior

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Coincidentally with all this food chat, I'm going to have goose for Sunday dinner tonight since my mother has found a medium sized crown to try to see if the family fancy deviating from our tried&tested favourite for Christmas lunch. Usually we have a pork joint with red cabbage and apple, stuffing, carrots, broccoli and sprouts with bacon lardons.

Having a Goose would *obviously* make it our first family vegan christmas!!!😜
🤣😹😜

What an eejit calling themselves "mainly vegan and plant based" because they eat Quorn once a week and beef steak or mince twice a week!!
I swear Melanie is only ever chatting complete nonsense or complete drivel... There seems to be no third, bearable option!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Coincidentally with all this food chat, I'm going to have goose for Sunday dinner tonight since my mother has found a medium sized crown to try to see if the family fancy deviating from our tried&tested favourite for Christmas lunch. Usually we have a pork joint with red cabbage and apple, stuffing, carrots, broccoli and sprouts with bacon lardons.

Having a Goose would *obviously* make it our first family vegan christmas!!!😜
🤣😹😜

What an eejit calling themselves "mainly vegan and plant based" because they eat Quorn once a week and beef steak or mince twice a week!!
I swear Melanie is only ever chatting complete nonsense or complete drivel... There seems to be no third, bearable option!!!
It’s actually madness when you put it like that. It’s like me saying I’m a man because I wear trousers or jeans 5 days a week🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actually madness when you put it like that. It’s like me saying I’m a man because I wear trousers or jeans 5 days a week🙈😂
Melanie actually has said something similar before. She made that whole gender video and said something about how because as a kid she wanted to dress like her cousin John she might have felt more normal if she’d heard about gender fluidity. I can’t remember it all. That whole video was a whole tit show of her once again discussing something she doesn’t get. It’s just word salad and her talking out her arse as usual. She thinks everyone has a masculine and feminine side basically (women are more caring etc) completely missing the point that society makes up these ideas about what is feminine and masculine and anyone can have any traits or interests regardless. Essentially, she thinks wearing jeans and no make up makes her less feminine and more masculine. Just as eating quorn makes her plant based..

It’s here:

Just watched a bit back and at one point she says she doesn’t understand non binary or gender fluid people. So then why is she using the term gender fluid in relation to herself if she doesn’t understand it? I remember I commented on her video when it was posted trying to say that I thinks she misunderstands some gender concepts and she shouldn’t really be making a whole video on it as it confuses the conversation and it was quickly deleted. All the comments completely agree with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Melanie actually has said something similar before. She made that whole gender video and said something about how because as a kid she wanted to dress like her cousin John she might have felt more normal if she’d heard about gender fluidity. I can’t remember it all. That whole video was a whole tit show of her once again discussing something she doesn’t get. It’s just word salad and her talking out her arse as usual. She thinks everyone has a masculine and feminine side basically (women are more caring etc) completely missing the point that society makes up these ideas about what is feminine and masculine and anyone can have any traits or interests regardless. Essentially, she thinks wearing jeans and no make up makes her less feminine and more masculine. Just as eating quorn makes her plant based..

It’s here:

Just watched a bit back and at one point she says she doesn’t understand non binary or gender fluid people. So then why is she using the term gender fluid in relation to herself if she doesn’t understand it? I remember I commented on her video when it was posted trying to say that I thinks she misunderstands some gender concepts and she shouldn’t really be making a whole video on it as it confuses the conversation and it was quickly deleted. All the comments completely agree with her.
A lot of people my age are confused about a lot of gender related concepts. What do they do? They read up on it, have conversation with relevant people, educate themselves and try to be respectful regardless. What they don’t do is, post problematic word vomit on internet for the whole word to see to derail from an issue that doesn’t affect them in the slightest. I fail to understand why influencers feel so entitled to give opinion on everything and that they need to have an audience for when they are thinking out loud on camera. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s lost a hell of a lot of weight since August. It’s always suspicious when people put up stories of food and then empty plates/cups. The point of that story was not that she had a nice hot chocolate, ( only looked very meh tbh) but that she drank it. It’s a preemptive “look, proof!” post.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s lost a hell of a lot of weight since August. It’s always suspicious when people put up stories of food and then empty plates/cups. The point of that story was not that she had a nice hot chocolate, ( only looked very meh tbh) but that she drank it. It’s a preemptive “look, proof!” post.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I just don't see it?? She looks normal sized, she had the baby over a year ago, it's within reason for someone to be down most of their baby weight if they're eating as healthily and exercising as much as she says she is. These "she's lost so much weight, she looks so skinny, she's really slim" comments pop up from time to time from new accounts and it always sounds like Mel trying to jog speculation or get compliments to reassure herself she's totally slimmed down. She looks fine, she does not look like she's on the skinny side, she looks totally normal and has been pretty consistently so for months and months now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I just don't see it?? She looks normal sized, she had the baby over a year ago, it's within reason for someone to be down most of their baby weight if they're eating as healthily and exercising as much as she says she is. These "she's lost so much weight, she looks so skinny, she's really slim" comments pop up from time to time from new accounts and it always sounds like Mel trying to jog speculation or get compliments to reassure herself she's totally slimmed down. She looks fine, she does not look like she's on the skinny side, she looks totally normal and has been pretty consistently so for months and months now.
Yeah I have to agree I went on to check but just don’t see it. She looks spot-on, but I wouldn’t look at her and think seriously skinny or anything

Reactions: 5
:cautious::cautious::cautious: She's like a light, she must be on social media, morning/noon and night. Seriously, he just posted it and she's there pretending to be all miss positivity. BTW, her velvet jumpsuit is 90's trash clothing. What is she thinking with her clothing. I wouldn't put it on my mother, and she's in her 50's. It's clear she has no real female friends, because what she wears for only being 32, is making her look 45 at best. Her fake ass comment below. She's frantically pumping out content all the time on Instagram.
mm.png

Reactions: 3
This is one of the reasons I still call b******t on her being vegan in the past. She simply made that "why I'm no longer vegan" video because reaction videos by vegans like Freelee were huge at that time and Melanie was desperate to get visibility. I'm so glad that Freelee never reacted to that video – either Melanie was too irrelevant or then she saw right through Melanie's antics, lmao.

Had she ever actually been vegan, surely she would've picked up some good vegan recipes along the way. And considering that she's so good with research (she's a teacher by trade, in case someone did not know!), you would think that she would find out good sources of protein. And based on personal experience, once you cut down on meat – especially beef – you actually realise that there are so many better, tastier and healthier alternatives out there and actually no longer crave meat.

Reactions: 8
This is one of the reasons I still call b******t on her being vegan in the past. She simply made that "why I'm no longer vegan" video because reaction videos by vegans like Freelee were huge at that time and Melanie was desperate to get visibility. I'm so glad that Freelee never reacted to that video – either Melanie was too irrelevant or then she saw right through Melanie's antics, lmao.

Had she ever actually been vegan, surely she would've picked up some good vegan recipes along the way. And considering that she's so good with research (she's a teacher by trade, in case someone did not know!), you would think that she would find out good sources of protein. And based on personal experience, once you cut down on meat – especially beef – you actually realise that there are so many better, tastier and healthier alternatives out there and actually no longer crave meat.
Unless Goodfellas, Magnum or Birds Eye Waffles brought out a vegan protein range, she’d have missed it 💚 hence it was veganism’s fault

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.