Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she genuinely thinks her reel will be helpful to anyone in any way or if she's just using IG as an outlet to project the body-image issues she's clearly still struggling with. iirc the weightloss video on how she lost 60lbs is one of her most viewed videos that she really capitalized on, but it's kind of alarming thinking she was giving out weight loss advice when she's now admitted that she had an ED?
To me the reel SCREAMS that she's trying to motivate herself to get back to being thinner. She says she loves her body now but she's still obsessed and clearly wants to lose weight again or as she calls it "getting stronger". There's nothing wrong with getting fit but she's obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To me the reel SCREAMS that she's trying to motivate herself to get back to being thinner. She says she loves her body now but she's still obsessed and clearly wants to lose weight again or as she calls it "getting stronger". There's nothing wrong with getting fit but she's obsessed.
yep. This is the woman who was OBSESSED with the idea that she could bounce straight back into doing weights when she had the baby and was upset when reality struck and she couldn’t. She’s horrendously insecure about her weight and is projecting.

Reactions: 19
What was the point of that reel? It's so half assed, like she saw someone else do something with an inspiring message at the end and thought she'd just copy content again, but didn't put any effort into it. Her tone of voice and intonation sound like she's about to say something wise but it's just going nowhere, like it ends almost abruptly in a quick wrap it up way. Like a poster above said, it's showing as very obvious she wants to be thin again but is also trying to convince herself she wasn't happy when she was thin, except in other photos she goes on about how that was all the happiest time of her life travelling and meeting new people. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Melanie literally does one thing and assume she’s better at it than anybody. It’s the same with motherhood. Every choice she makes is perfect under the name of “attachment parenting” and rest of parents just throw their babies on the road to fend for themselves. Also, I hate the whole “influencer” concept of “manifesting”, it grinds my gears SO MUCH. This is the worst possible form of influencing I believe and so misleading. Anyone else feel the same way?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing is very clear with her: she’s obsessed with her image and is also profoundly insecure. It’s so obvious is almost painful to watch.
I distinctly remember some postpartum video of hers where she excitedly gloated “OH, and I didn’t get ANY stretch marks lads, isn’t that amazing?! I’m so pleased”. Yeah, because god forbid you got stretch marks - that would be a disaster, you can’t exercise those away!… it’s so clear that she obsessively thinks about these things, the idea that she’s somehow reached some acceptance nirvana is laughable. Just admit it Melanie, I’d find you more sympathetic if you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yep. This is the woman who was OBSESSED with the idea that she could bounce straight back into doing weights when she had the baby and was upset when reality struck and she couldn’t. She’s horrendously insecure about her weight and is projecting.
Maybe it's playing on her more now that Thomas is off on his travels again ? she did say in her podcast that being a pilots wife made her feel insecure because of the the apparent cheating that goes with the job.

She actually has a really lovely figure just the way it is just now, if only she could see that.
It's her personality she needs to work on .

Reactions: 6
Off she goes again, confusing access to google with a licence to dispense medical advice. “People need to be healthier guuuuuuys”. Oh really? Jesus someone run to the WHO and let them know that antivaxer Melanie has cracked the cure for the pandemic. Go on away and eat your processed pesto you actual tit. :cautious:
59268976-FA1B-458B-A270-3A04EE526854.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given what we see of Mel & Thomas's food is she really in a position to preach that we've all got to be 'healthier'? So much processed crap. So few vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If we are having conversations about the aspects of health that we can impact and improve through our lifestyles, she may start sorting out that pig sty of an attic. Might be a better use of her time than trotting out covid statistics she hasn’t the brain cells to interpret.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet another post shameing those of us who choose to do things differently than her. My daughter sleeps infinitely better in her own room and crib and that's why we moved her in there after 6 months! We coslept like twice right at the start when she was boobing constantly but I couldn't sleep properly so she went into the bedside crib and slept much better there as did I. By 6 months she would stir constantly if we moved, coughed or so much as breathed too loudly so we tried her in her own room and she has loved it! We also started doing some naps in her room at around 4 months old when we started falling into more of a routine. Honestly babies are still humans with their own needs and personalities. Some babies love their own space (mine definitely does) and some don't but you've at least got to allow them the opportunity to see if they like their own crib etc!
Honestly I have no issue with her cosleeping if it works for them but I just wish she would stop bloody preaching to the rest of us like we're doing something wrong or that we're bad parents who don't have a clue and just follow society's norms. Actually Mel I followed my babies lead and she prefers her own space. Ugh makes me so angry!
Her child won’t sleep in a cot because it sounds like he’s never slept in one he’s always slept with her and it’s maybe not a problem to her now but it will be once he’s 6/7 years old and won’t sleep in his own bed and if she’s other kids by then they’ll all be sleeping in her bed at this rate. For about 2/3 weeks after my baby was born she wouldn’t sleep in her cot/crib at night she always had to sleep on one of us but we always put her down for naps in her crib during the day and she soon got used to it. It’s just down to habits she’s created from day 1. He’s never slept in his own bed and has 0 routine from what she makes out, just setting herself up for problems further down the line

Reactions: 7
Off she goes again, confusing access to google with a licence to dispense medical advice. “People need to be healthier guuuuuuys”. Oh really? Jesus someone run to the WHO and let them know that antivaxer Melanie has cracked the cure for the pandemic. Go on away and eat your processed pesto you actual tit. :cautious: View attachment 835068
This sort of thing also has ableist undertones. Bet she asks about underlying conditions whenever someone young dies of covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This sort of thing also has ableist undertones. Bet she asks about underlying conditions whenever someone young dies of covid.
Yes because dying is a lifestyle choice obvs :mad: Also is she putting the “suppressed natural immunity” down to our high rates of vaccination? Is there a right and wrong form of immunity now?

• Wow
So much for deleting a comment for mentioning vaccines and saying she wants to be a 'safe space' and not add to the worry. F**** right off, Melanie.

Same with the trigger warnings for posts like the one from yesterday. Any time people suggest that she should really include a TW for posts like this she says that "she can't edit it now" and promises to keep it in mind for next time. And then doesn't. Tell me you don't give a crap about anyone's comfort but your own, without telling me.

Screenshot_20211029-074825~2.png
Screenshot_20211029-074848~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her child won’t sleep in a cot because it sounds like he’s never slept in one he’s always slept with her and it’s maybe not a problem to her now but it will be once he’s 6/7 years old and won’t sleep in his own bed and if she’s other kids by then they’ll all be sleeping in her bed at this rate. For about 2/3 weeks after my baby was born she wouldn’t sleep in her cot/crib at night she always had to sleep on one of us but we always put her down for naps in her crib during the day and she soon got used to it. It’s just down to habits she’s created from day 1. He’s never slept in his own bed and has 0 routine from what she makes out, just setting herself up for problems further down the line
He’ll probably have terrible separation anxiety that’ll carry through to his school years, I bet when she takes him to the baby groups she sits in a corner and only lets him look at the other kids,not engage.

Reactions: 6
Yes because dying is a lifestyle choice obvs :mad: Also is she putting the “suppressed natural immunity” down to our high rates of vaccination? Is there a right and wrong form of immunity now?
Yeah i can't work out what she means by that either - does Ireland have lots of people woth compromised immune systems or is she saying the vaccine causes suppressed immune systems? Also we don't have natural immunity to covid - unless you get it or have a vaccine!

Reactions: 5
If we are having conversations about the aspects of health that we can impact and improve through our lifestyles, she may start sorting out that pig sty of an attic. Might be a better use of her time than trotting out covid statistics she hasn’t the brain cells to interpret.
As a continuation on from this comment - see never leaving the house without her partner in tow.... if she wants to talk about improving lifestyles she could start herself. You'd never see mel out and about exercising solo/going for a walk/ food shoppping solo. A grown thirty something highly dependent on a man to accompany her for the most basic of tasks.

Two kids playing house living in filth, living off pre-made stir in sauces and goofellas frozen vegan pizza with no independence outside of each other ( her mainly)

Yeah... because mel is really who I aspire to take healthy lifestyle tips from. Sitting up in a manky attic in Ms hinch pjs off all things, spewing out bottom of the barrel ads and videos once a month (if even) telling our government how to do their jobs. Stick to your wee vlogs mel that add absolutely nothing of value to the world. Embarssed for her.

• Heart
Aaaaaaaand she's in Tesco with the toddler walking around in socks again. But yeah, yeah, virologist Melanie, give out info on healthy living again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off she goes again, confusing access to google with a licence to dispense medical advice. “People need to be healthier guuuuuuys”. Oh really? Jesus someone run to the WHO and let them know that antivaxer Melanie has cracked the cure for the pandemic. Go on away and eat your processed pesto you actual tit. :cautious: View attachment 835068
We’ve never eradicated a disease without a vaccine. “Natural immunity” to these types of thing is a myth. She’s a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.