Melanie Murphy #13 Madame Bovary and her gammy ovary, PCOS or FOS?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's claiming pnd, didn't someone here call it before the baby was even born? If she truly has then I hope she gets the help she needs , if she hasn't then ,wow what a vile woman .

Reactions: 8
Of course she has PND. The fact that I rolled my eyes KILLS me because it is such a serious issue but with her it just feels inevitable and box ticking. Another thing she can claim pity for and I hate that I think that, but I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she has PND. It’s a very series mental illness which a diagnosis is needed. If she was diagnosed we would all know about it. That clip shows emotions and hormones. And self obsessiveness! I have had it twice and I saw my mother go through it. It’s not just being emotional or crying (into a camera), it’s way deeper and even worse than typical clinical depression. No way she has it if she was able to be online all the time. She’s just adding another thing on to her fake list of ailments.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she has PND. It’s a very series mental illness which a diagnosis is needed. If she was diagnosed we would all know about it. That clip shows emotions and hormones. And self obsessiveness! I have had it twice and I saw my mother go through it. It’s not just being emotional or crying (into a camera), it’s way deeper and even worse than typical clinical depression. No way she has it if she was able to be online all the time. She’s just adding another thing on to her fake list of ailments.
I agree with you... and it was not that long ago where she stated herself that her doctor told her she had situational depression and not PPD- it was even in a vlog.

I'll link the video.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_2021-09-07-20-15-10-12_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9__01.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-07-20-14-16-51_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9__01.jpg

I say this out loud to my phone so often my husband no longer asks who I'm talking about.....PISS OFF MEL

Firstly, why would they reach their goal for YOU🤦‍♀️ And secondly, any opportunity you get you say you got pregnant straight away. So saying that to someone actively trying to TTC for any length of time....no words. NONE. She has finally rendered me speechless. I'ma need a glass vino. WITH ALCOHOL

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Gonna sound like a dick but I call BS on her pnd claims. Conflating being hormonal/being overwhelmed with emotion with a serious mental illness is so messed up. Having the forethought to prop up her camera, sit down, sit her baby on her lap and film herself crying is so beyond strange. Girl needs serious help.

Reactions: 15
At this stage in the game I honestly don't think it's unfair or dickish of anyone to doubt her PND claims... She filmed her phone call with her doctor who said it was more than likely situational depression due to covid. She has also said numerous times she's the happiest she's ever been in her life.

From one minute onwards- call with doc.

She claimed she had cysts on her left ovary, forgotten she had said this and then said they were on the right. I don't believe a lick that comes out of her mouth

It's not even white lies it's scary to constantly lie about Illnesses that one pop up in conversation when they are a trending topic. I see ADHD is rightfully and finally getting airtime online.... won't be long before she claims she has that as well.

Reactions: 16
Of course she says she has PND she has or claims to have had everything fertility issues, pcos an ED, depression, food intolerances, alcoholism, anxiety the list goes on and on, I’m not trying to be rude but majority of them I doubt she has had, we know she defiantly didn’t have fertility problems

• Haha
View attachment 750594
View attachment 750595
I say this out loud to my phone so often my husband no longer asks who I'm talking about.....PISS OFF MEL

Firstly, why would they reach their goal for YOU🤦‍♀️ And secondly, any opportunity you get you say you got pregnant straight away. So saying that to someone actively trying to TTC for any length of time....no words. NONE. She has finally rendered me speechless. I'ma need a glass vino. WITH ALCOHOL
Her answers to most of these questions are ALL about her. If she can turn them into talking about herself she will. She really does outdo herself with the obnoxiousness every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That video of her was probably recorded the other day when she was feeling emotional. There is no PND, there is no depression, there are no issues, in fact, Melanie has it good...TOO GOOD in her eyes, so what does she do? Fabricate trauma, mental illness & physical ailments. That is how she operates. The breastfeeding post didn't get enough likes and she was called out for being anti vax? - She deletes it and then does an emotional insta story to gain sympathy, reactions and followers. That is her algorithm.

When you are in a dark place, a depressive thing of that, you don't have the energy or want to hold your baby and record yourself crying. She is such a creep for doing that and staring down the camera. So cringe, so gross.

View attachment 750594
View attachment 750595

On what bleeping planet does she live on? Does she seriously think people live & breathe for her? You're a bleeping youtuber for God sake! You make crappy videos online about being a mum and fake illnesses....Why would anyone do anything in the name of you?

Also, nice jab there Melanie: Look at me guysssssss, I got pregnant like that! When is she going to admit that she stopped drinking to get pregnant and not because she had a problem?

At this stage in the game I honestly don't think it's unfair or dickish of anyone to doubt her PND claims... She filmed her phone call with her doctor who said it was more than likely situational depression due to covid. She has also said numerous times she's the happiest she's ever been in her life.

From one minute onwards- call with doc.

She claimed she had cysts on her left ovary, forgotten she had said this and then said they were on the right. I don't believe a lick that comes out of her mouth

It's not even white lies it's scary to constantly lie about Illnesses that one pop up in conversation when they are a trending topic. I see ADHD is rightfully and finally getting airtime online.... won't be long before she claims she has that as well.
Thank you sharing this video proof. Melanie has claimed to be undiagnosed ADHD which makes me crazy.

• Heart
The only thing I feel shes actually struggling with is NPD. The way she seems to read here obsessively and respond to comments made on this forum, can't talk about anyone else's struggles without making it about herself, and just always trying to find a way to simultaneously put herself up on a pedestal and try to find new ways to victimize herself point to some serious issues. There are entire forums online for people raised by narcissistic parents and it makes me feel sad thinking her son will likely be one of those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now what I’m going to say is horrible .. i know it is but her squint mouth and pout she always does DRIVES ME MADDDDDD!!!!
No the way in videos when Thomas or someone else is talking and she does that thing with her lips where she pretends to pout and think sexually makes me cringeeeeeeee. Does anyone know what I’m talking about lol

The only thing I feel shes actually struggling with is NPD. The way she seems to read here obsessively and respond to comments made on this forum, can't talk about anyone else's struggles without making it about herself, and just always trying to find a way to simultaneously put herself up on a pedestal and try to find new ways to victimize herself point to some serious issues. There are entire forums online for people raised by narcissistic parents and it makes me feel sad thinking her son will likely be one of those people.
As someone who’s a child of narcissistic parents, melanie reminds me so so much of my mother and I’ve had to go to years of therapy to rework my thinking patterns and try my hardest not to adopt their behaviour as a result. It’s exhausting being around them. People like that shouldn’t have children

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't her kid a bit young for Bambi? I wasn't a Disney kid but my parents definitely weren't showing me feature length films that young, especially not ones where the main chracters Mum dies? But maybe its okay because he's young/doesn't know whats happening and its just about the colours/animation/music?

Reactions: 7
No the way in videos when Thomas or someone else is talking and she does that thing with her lips where she pretends to pout and think sexually makes me cringeeeeeeee. Does anyone know what I’m talking about lol

As someone who’s a child of narcissistic parents, melanie reminds me so so much of my mother and I’ve had to go to years of therapy to rework my thinking patterns and try my hardest not to adopt their behaviour as a result. It’s exhausting being around them. People like that shouldn’t have children
OMG YES YES! The pout! I know it! It makes want to gouge my eyes out. It is the most mortifying thing I've ever seen. I need find the videos where she does it. She even does it in videos with Jessie.

I am so sorry you grew up with toxic parents. That is terrible.
I pray for her baby and future children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She started showing him movies when he was absolutely tiny, no more than a couple of months, it was so unnecessary. The reason they warn you against screens that young is because 80% of a baby's brain develops between 0-3, and that silence they go into watching TV is because their brain physically can't comprehend what's in front of them as it hasn't learned to distinguish the moving images and sound yet so they get overwhelmed. For someone who supposedly knows everything about mental leaps, you'd think she'd know all about this. She claimed at the time it's because it was so overwhelming taking care of him "all by herself" when she has a house of adults free to help.

Filming herself crying and staring into the camera blinking to get more tears out is the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen. It's telling that the most Thomas could muster was a hand on the shoulder and not a proper hug, he must be cringing from second hand embarrassment watching her sometimes

His colleagues must die laughing at the pair of them

Reactions: 14
I don't have children so obviously I haven't had PND but I have been depressed. And when I was, I was not hysterically crying, I was numb and almost void of any feeling. Nothing excited me, nothing made me feel particularly happy or sad. I have had times where, just like Melanie, "everything made me cry" (I once cried for a solid half an hour after watching Home Alone) and during those times I have been either very stressed, hormonal, or both. And that is what happens when you have a newborn, your body is adjusting to the fluctuating hormone levels and you're extremely stressed, which is worsened by the lack of sleep. I understand that she's been struggling but you don't need to put a label on everything and jump on every single bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I grew up in Pakistan which is a neighboring country to Afghanistan. I’ve known COUNTLESS Afghani refugees all my life. You have no idea how triggering it is to see a clueless white person raise money for a cause she knows nothing about with an incentive as SELFISH as this. Announcing “last chance to donate” as if its a competition to enter is so degrading and insensitive. She has ZERO idea how underdeveloped countries suffer as a result of imperialism and white supremacy. What exactly is she raising money for? Did she give any details as to what the “cause” actually is? Does she even know what’s happening there? Except for one photo from sky news, does she know anything else? How will the money she is raising be spent? How is influencer like Melanie helpful? It would be so much better is she directed attention/created awareness for Irish followers towards Afghani refugees in Ireland. I am so done with unchecked privilege being rewarded.
In fairness it’s not mels fault or my fault that we grew up in Dublin and not Afghanistan. I didn’t chose to be white the same why you didn’t chose not to be. This white privilege crap is bullshit in my view its is just a tactic brought out to divide people even more. I may be white but I had a crappy mother and I have mental health issues. Someone could be black with a fantastic family and great mental health. Just make the most of the lot you are given. We all aren’t starting off with an equal deck of cards be you white, black ,orange ,yellow, green whatever . Some people have it better some don’t. I’m so sick and tired of hearing I have some kind of privilege because of my skin colour. It’s down right racist if you ask me. But white props aren’t allowed to pull that card. Just for clarification by the way I’m not saying what’s happening to the people in Afghanistan isn’t terribly unjust either, it’s just just dreadful what’s happening.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
In fairness it’s not mels fault or my fault that we grew up in Dublin and not Afghanistan. I didn’t chose to be white the same why you didn’t chose not to be. This white privilege crap is bullshit in my view its is just a tactic brought out to divide people even more. I may be white but I had a crappy mother and I have mental health issues. Someone could be black with a fantastic family and great mental health. Just make the most of the lot you are given. We all aren’t starting off with an equal deck of cards be you white, black ,orange ,yellow, green whatever . Some people have it better some don’t. I’m so sick and tired of hearing I have some kind of privilege because of my skin colour. It’s down right racist if you ask me. But white props aren’t allowed to pull that card. Just for clarification by the way I’m not saying what’s happening to the people in Afghanistan isn’t terribly unjust either, it’s just just dreadful what’s happening.
White privilege doesn't mean your life hasn't been hard, it means your skin colour isn't one of the things making it harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her fake PND tit is disgusting. I have peri-natal depression (very real and something I hadn't heard of before, often a precursor for PND) the last thing I was doing was filming myself crying. I lay in bed for four hours one day staring at a wall because I couldn't find any way to pull myself out of bed. It was some of the darkest worst moments of my life and I would never wish it on anyone. So Mel I'm calling bullshit. You had normal hormonal fluctuations that come with giving birth and being a parent.
What a disturbed individual

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She started showing him movies when he was absolutely tiny, no more than a couple of months, it was so unnecessary. The reason they warn you against screens that young is because 80% of a baby's brain develops between 0-3, and that silence they go into watching TV is because their brain physically can't comprehend what's in front of them as it hasn't learned to distinguish the moving images and sound yet so they get overwhelmed. For someone who supposedly knows everything about mental leaps, you'd think she'd know all about this. She claimed at the time it's because it was so overwhelming taking care of him "all by herself" when she has a house of adults free to help.

Filming herself crying and staring into the camera blinking to get more tears out is the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen. It's telling that the most Thomas could muster was a hand on the shoulder and not a proper hug, he must be cringing from second hand embarrassment watching her sometimes

His colleagues must die laughing at the pair of them
Also, the baby "smiling" at Bambi was more than likely him doing a shite 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.