Melanie Murphy #13 Madame Bovary and her gammy ovary, PCOS or FOS?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind the living with family thing because unfortunately a lot of people in their 30’s are stuck in that exact situation, they’re not unique despite the pathetic newspaper article the gobshites did during lockdown
So I don’t begrudge them living rent free as to me this is how the parents are helping their kids get their own place in Ireland today
But….she’s an ungrateful cow, that’s what irks me
I mean I would love to have family that would allow me to live with them while I put away the value of my rent (€2000) a month into savings, I mean I’d have a deposit in no time but I’m not that lucky
She is
Yet she still moans
His parents not paying his college fees, yea I find that normal, I paid my way in college as did all my siblings, it’s not very common from what I was brought up in anyway in Ireland for parents to pay for their kids after 18
I did wonder though about the whole paying rent with her dad thing…this is way out there but he smokes a vape I’m sure in his house, that’s his business
I wouldn’t put it past Mel to want to live in an attic and keep her baby away from the “vape fumes” as she believes they will harm the child
Just a thought, the whole “the house isn’t ideal for us to live there” argument is bullshit so it’s something else which keeps her from living there
Maybe Tom and her da don’t actually get along 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
View attachment 737779
Well, we know thesaurus.com was hit hard during the writing process 🤦‍♀️😂

She tries so hard to sound intelligent, it ends up being so difficult to read, there's no flow.
I've finally figure out what her writing 'style' reminds me of... creative writing classes you take a tween. She's hitting all the points I remember being told to incorporate into my style of writing (yes I did creative writing as a kid, it did feck all for me as I didn't pursue it), I just don't think she understood the assignment. Like a light-bulb just went off in my head after reading this. This could easily have been said in two short sentences but it's melanie and i'll say no more.

The unrealistic expectations of Mel is astounding. She would not be able to deal with all this.View attachment 738429
Why do I get the feeling she'll expect to live like the lady of the manor and have a cleaner to you know clean up her shite in this magical make-believe gaff she so desperately wants (all for show). Melanie is the epitome of keeping up with the jones'. I despise these types of people. She shows desperate vibes of wanting to come across rich and snobby but isn't. I believe thomas' family are middle to upper middle class melanie not so much. Living in skerries doesn't automatically mean you're on the ladder of wealth. She shows this when she fucks around with 'wanting tea and bleeping crumpets' WHO IS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE, HONESTLY?? Sorry for the shouting. It will not surprise me that they eventually get a house to the above description, not in skerries but a house of this stature all the same and a bleeping cleaner, nanny and the likes alongside it. She is beyond delusional.

I'm starting to think she does NOT pay towards her fathers renting situation, and says it to appear better than the rest. Instead she claims social welfare and is freelancing her youtube lifestyle. There is no bleeping way you'd fork out €533.33 each (including her brother here and she has previously stated that her, her bro and father pay equally for this rental where only her father resides) to store some poxy furniture. I assure you her father is being a damn father and allowing her to keep crap at his gaff. He works does he not? If not he's well within rights to seek HAP. The bs that keeps falling out of her mouth is driving me up the wall. Most of us don't have a pot to piss in thanks economy/panini and she's sprouting off like this. gahhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t mind the living with family thing because unfortunately a lot of people in their 30’s are stuck in that exact situation, they’re not unique despite the pathetic newspaper article the gobshites did during lockdown
So I don’t begrudge them living rent free as to me this is how the parents are helping their kids get their own place in Ireland today
I mean I would love to have family that would allow me to live with them while I put away the value of my rent (€2000) a month into savings, I mean I’d have a deposit in no time but I’m not that lucky
She is
Yet she still moans
His parents not paying his college fees, yea I find that normal, I paid my way in college as did all my siblings, it’s not very common from what I was brought up in anyway in Ireland for parents to pay for their kids after 18
I did wonder though about the whole paying rent with her dad thing…this is way out there but he smokes a vape I’m sure in his house, that’s his business
I wouldn’t put it past Mel to want to live in an attic and keep her baby away from the “vape fumes” as she believes they will harm the child
Just a thought, the whole “the house isn’t ideal for us to live there” argument is bullshit so it’s something else which keeps her from living there
I agree with you 100%... There's something deeper or even more sinister about why she is not living with her father. Every time she brings up her dad living with them Thomas looks tense, he never seems happy or keen. Very strange. Something fishy going on in the attic LOL.

View attachment 750070
Now she wants to be an escape account? Really???????
She is so so so so so FOS! The only reason she doesn't want the vaccine discussed on her account is because she'd get flack for being anti vaccine. God, she is so pathetic and weak. Can't even take criticism. Sticking her head in the sand, saying 'la, la, la I don't wanna hear the facts!'. Immature, overgrown pathetic millennial child. It is hard to watch.

I've finally figure out what her writing 'style' reminds me of... creative writing classes you take a tween. She's hitting all the points I remember being told to incorporate into my style of writing (yes I did creative writing as a kid, it did feck all for me as I didn't pursue it), I just don't think she understood the assignment. Like a light-bulb just went off in my head after reading this. This could easily have been said in two short sentences but it's melanie and i'll say no more.

Why do I get the feeling she'll expect to live like the lady of the manor and have a cleaner to you know clean up her shite in this magical make-believe gaff she so desperately wants (all for show). Melanie is the epitome of keeping up with the jones'. I despise these types of people. She shows desperate vibes of wanting to come across rich and snobby but isn't. I believe thomas' family are middle to upper middle class melanie not so much. Living in skerries doesn't automatically mean you're on the ladder of wealth. She shows this when she fucks around with 'wanting tea and bleeping crumpets' WHO IS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE, HONESTLY?? Sorry for the shouting. It will not surprise me that they eventually get a house to the above description, not in skerries but a house of this stature all the same and a bleeping cleaner, nanny and the likes alongside it. She is beyond delusional.

I'm starting to think she does NOT pay towards her fathers renting situation, and says it to appear better than the rest. Instead she claims social welfare and is freelancing her youtube lifestyle. There is no bleeping way you'd fork out €533.33 each (including her brother here and she has previously stated that her, her bro and father pay equally for this rental where only her father resides) to store some poxy furniture. I assure you her father is being a damn father and allowing her to keep crap at his gaff. He works does he not? If not he's well within rights to seek HAP. The bs that keeps falling out of her mouth is driving me up the wall. Most of us don't have a pot to piss in thanks economy/panini and she's sprouting off like this. gahhh!
I think you are onto something in regards to her paying rent towards the dad's house.... HMMM....Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is
Yet she still moans
It’s defiantly hard trying to save for a house while paying for another property. We’re in a similar situation, although from Northern Ireland and rent and mortgages here are a lot cheaper compared to down south but it is hard to save, we’ve just recently bought a house after 3 years. Melanie is very fortunate she has her in laws to live with while they save. We where saving for years, but I’d far rather save and buy with my own money personally think it means a lot more once you do eventually buy a house. We where saving for 3 years and my cousin and his partner where still living with her parents and where also handed 10 grand by his dad to buy a house so they ended up buying within a year but again no mortgage/rent to pay, no bills

Reactions: 1
Of course she’s now claiming to have Post part in depression, along with everything else she claims she’s had.
im not taking away the fact manymothers do experience this but it’s not sitting there recording Yourself crying because of how happy your child makes you.
get a bleeping grip Melanie honestly were tired of the bullshit.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Right whether she had post partum depression or not that clip totally reduces it to ‘feeling emotional’. I had my baby 12 days ago and when I look at him and think about things too much like how much I love him I get emotional about it. I’ve had a few little cries. I’ve also had a couple of tough nights where I’ve thought duck me I can’t cope I’m so tired. Pretty normal I should think. At no point throughout any of these emotions has it occurred to me to pull out my camera and film myself crying. I find it completely bizarre that Melanie and other influencers, because so many of them do it, feel the need to film themselves crying. It’s attention seeking and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry who films themselves as they cry??? HOW conceited can someone actually be?? 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just find it such a strange concept to have been suffering so much and to go through the thought process and then the physical action of positioning camera and then pressing record
The way she stared for ages at herself crying is a little odd. But it's all content, I guess.

It's possible Melanie is just trawling through her camera roll for relatable content to up engagement (seems random otherwise), but the cynic in me wonders if there's an ad incoming for Better Help or similar.

Obviously it's important to raise awareness and help people feel less alone, but I can't help but feel there's a lack of other information or support. Even just a swipe up to NHS or Irish equivalent resources would be good, or giving encouragement to seek support from GP etc.
But it's OK because Mel had the hand on her shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but she's maintaining that she's emotional in that clip over her son watching bambi.... yet she's not even looking at the child... shes staring down the lense of a camera.

Extra points for blinking double hard to get those tears flowing, Mel.

She's something that's all I will say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I didn't/don't have PPD but to me those feelings just hit you sometimes out of the blue as a parent?! It is a massive responsibility. Plus HORMONES. That vid is shameless attention seeking as usual. It's not as if she did it to say she sought help or or whatever. It's "look how much I love my son" bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Did she remove her recent post with “put this song over a video” ?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but she's maintaining that she's emotional in that clip over her son watching bambi.... yet she's not even looking at the child... shes staring down the lense of a camera.

Extra points for blinking double hard to get those tears flowing, Mel.

She's something that's all I will say.
My sentiments exactly 😂 can really see her milking those tear ducts at the end to make sure we can all see that the tears have actually left the vicinity of her eyeballs.

There are surely more tasteful/meaningful ways to bring up the topic of PND without filming yourself crying while your son watches Bambi aren't there?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she remove her recent post with “put this song over a video” ?
Yes, she did. Right after saying it made her so happy that posts like this encourage people to breastfeed and how she so cherishes the video.
Seems like there wasn't enough engagement on the post. Hm, so maybe she doesn't care as much about encouraging others after all and more about the likes and such.
She's a dose. Between the stories of her crying in her stories, deleting comments because someone mentions vaccines in pregnancy and breastfeeding, calling her social media a "safe place from the news" after shoving petitions and everything down everyone's throat for the better part of a year and this deleting of posts, I can't with her bs today.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just find it such a strange concept to have been suffering so much and to go through the thought process and then the physical action of positioning camera and then pressing record
THIS!!

I think those moments are just proof of how fame focused and perfomative influencers are. It’s like its part of their job description. Show anything and everything to make a buck and grow your following.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.