Melanie Murphy #13 Madame Bovary and her gammy ovary, PCOS or FOS?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader of these threads. First time commenter! I’ve watched Mel since her YouTube days and being from Skerries myself, the same age as her and an actual qualified teacher - the number of times I have literally screamed in rage over the years was many.

She talks about Skerries and calls it a ‘village’, takes pictures of the one thatched roof in the town and acts like she’s some sort of fairy in the magic countryside for her American viewers. It’s literally a town with over 10,000 people! It’s nothing different than any other town in north Dublin and her snobbery has been embarrassing to watch - you’d swear she grew up there too the way she goes on. She didn’t!

I’m the same age as her, I don’t know a single person who knows her from Skerries. I’ve seen her out twice when I’m home for Christmas and the only people I’ve ever seen her with was Thomas and Thomas’ friends and their girlfriends (some of who I would know to see). Looking quite formal, not very much friendship craic going on.

Another thing that has also annoyed me over the years was her claim of being a teacher. She did the Early Education course in DCU- something that under no circumstances means you are a teacher. It’s a fantastic course and I know loads of people who used it as a course to do before getting a teaching degree. But nope, not a teaching degree so not a ‘qualified teacher’ which I literally remember her claiming in videos numerous times.

The housing issue- Jesus wouldn’t we all love to be able to afford a bloody house! 🙄 no one is more deserving than anyone else!
As someone said in a previous post she has done a full 180 from the modern feminist in her prime YouTube days to the Marriage + babies + house = life complete.

Sorry for the long one 😂
Long time lurker first time commenter. I totally agree with @mygglife. I too am around the same age as her and don’t live far from skerries and never in my life have I wanted to high five someone so much as @mygglife.Mel is not a skerries person she never went to school there (and her husband only went to high school there)etc and I know people who know her/Thomas who I’ve never heard them mention her once. Skerries is a nice town but there are a handful of people there who are wanabe D4’s(posh Dublin).

In regards to the housing Ireland in general is really bad at the moment for buying but that’s everyone and no one gets preference just because they are a young family. I include myself here as I’m trying to buy aswel but I don’t think myself and my baby(who’s only a few months younger than pan)should get the sympathy vote like mels looking for. it’s done by bids and defiantly not by lower bid & a young family look. I’ve a family member who sold their house in skerries and it’s her dream house aswel but they’d never sell it to Mel and her poop on the ground nappies. She needs to get off her high horse get a real job and live in the real world because when Thomas is gone to work it’ll hit hard in a house alone. No one to drive to Balbriggan to do the shopping(she can’t drive alone on a learner permit), no one to take the baby while she works whenever she works, everyone has their own life. Then she can complain about being alone no help. I’ve no family here, work frontline as a nurse and have a baby who’s only a few months younger than pan and I had to go back to work a month after I had a baby. Not looking for sympathy but just pointing out her victim complex of I’ve no help, I’ve no one it’s all just me, drives me mad as she hasn’t a clue at all! Especially since she’s had her husband since baby was born and a house full of adults plus her dad on hand to help is just disgusting!

sorry for long rant it’s been a long day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 753745
What an escape from reality and the news she is. "Research" for what? Researching the situation in Australia? Why doesn't she mention that?
Shame she didn't actually share the article itself full of actionable things parents and teachers can do to support children and teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course she has to start complaining again about another illness she was never diagnosed with, how do Thomas and the in-laws actually stand to be around her? My eyes would be permanently stuck to the ceiling with the shite she goes on about. She's never grateful, such a whinger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s a prime example of being privileged doesn’t make you happy. She has disposable income, a big house with family for however long they need it and a healthy child. But none of that matters if your mental health is shite. She needs to talk to an actual therapist consistently and not for an Ad.

If nothing else her son deserves the best version of herself she can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she has to start complaining again about another illness she was never diagnosed with, how do Thomas and the in-laws actually stand to be around her? My eyes would be permanently stuck to the ceiling with the shite she goes on about. She's never grateful, such a whinger
And of course it's her son's fault as usual as he's breastfeeding less 🤦‍♀️ the issues that poor child is going to have

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just wait until she gets her first period- I predict hot water bottles, ‘wine’ and chocolate whilst she cries because ‘hormones’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys, I forget, she's the first person ever to experience any of this, forget Hannah witton or any other vloggers that talk about it, they haven't had the same torturous experiences as poor Melanie...they also didn't take photos of themselves "in pain" 🤣🤣 who actually does that?? Who takes selfies of themselves wincing when they're supposed to be in pain?? Such a "bae caught me slipping" moment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but god help her children. People like her should not pro create I’m sorry! But she’s the most selfish, narcissistic person I’ve ever seen, don’t even have to know her personally to see that either it comes across in her content and on her social media

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I take it Thomas has got his wings again and she’s literally 💩 herself lol! Now she’ll really get a taste of what parenting is all about.
E9341844-DB74-4363-ACFF-72EAFB3B4740.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but god help her children. People like her should not pro create I’m sorry! But she’s the most selfish, narcissistic person I’ve ever seen, don’t even have to know her personally to see that either it comes across in her content and on her social media
One thing i dislike being brought up on this thread is her constant breast feeding, like why does it bother so many here so much? Screams of insecurity and jealousy tbh and i see absolutely no shame in womens breasts not being hidden or covered especially big breasted as there seems to be this stupid unfair double standard that its ok for small boobs but scandulous for big ones. Whether they breastfeed or not

Say what you like about melanie, but not sure selfish is the right term, she isn't afraid to stand up for others and is free the nip, so

Not her no 1 fan whatsoever, but i did admire her for this and am just curious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
One thing i dislike being brought up on this thread is her constant breast feeding, like why does it bother so many here so much? Screams of insecurity and jealousy tbh and i see absolutely no shame in womens breasts not being hidden or covered especially big breasted as there seems to be this stupid unfair double standard that its ok for small boobs but scandulous for big ones. Whether they breastfeed or not

Say what you like about melanie, but not sure selfish is the right term, she isn't afraid to stand up for others and is free the nip, so

I don't understand your comment? What is there to be jealous of? Once a baby is fed it doesn't matter if breast or formula. Nobody here, that I have seen anyway has ever slated her for BF. It's how she goes about it is totally unnatural and condescending. Do you know anyone who goes on about BF the way she does? I don't and I wouldn't want to. BF isn't a personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@bridievbird - did you miss her comparing formula to fast food? Cause that’s what bothered people. There’s literally been no issue taken with breastfeeding. It’s the judgment that’s the problem.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

I never mentioned anything about her breastfeeding in my comment so I don’t know why your bringing that up in your response and I have nothing against her breastfeeding it’s the way she goes about it and makes out she’s better than others who chose not to or couldn’t breastfeed their babies and it can make other women feel less than for not breastfeeding. Nothing to do with jealousy and in my opinion she is incredibly selfish all she cares about is herself, anything to do with anyone else’s situation or life she always manages to always turn into it something about herself but if you don’t agree that’s fine everyone has their own opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s only Mel that makes a big deal out of a natural act ,you’d think she invented BF ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A thing that annoys me about her breastfeeding is that she can’t just fkin be normal and call it breastfeeding, always has to be titties and tit like that, just be normal and stop sexualising/vulgarising the whole thing idk I’ll probably get hate for this but idc it just screams I WANT ATTENTION LOOK AT ME I AM SO DIFFERENT ITS A TIT NOT A BOOB OR A BREAST A bleeping TIT, I’ll tell u something she’s the only tit in her life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
“Boob milk is free”. Famous quote from Melanie. That’s what’s is the problem. She also looks down at people who pump (gathering from her posts in the Facebook breastfeeding group). I had a traumatic birth four months ago and baby just won’t latch. I pump and give formula alongside. All of my mom friends feed directly from the breast. I am happy with my choices they’re happy with theirs and nobody ever says anything to each other. At the end of the day all babies are fed and thriving. Why does anyone assume moms automatically hate other moms for making different choices? You only hate the mom who makes you feel like tit by announcing to the world her choice is better. And that too, an influencer with wider reach.
On a side note, I am seeing a lot of posters sticking up for Melanie here. What are you all doing on a gossip thread if I may ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I take it Thomas has got his wings again and she’s literally 💩 herself lol! Now she’ll really get a taste of what parenting is all about.View attachment 755806
I recommend she eats a vegetable or two and her trapped wind / constipation will probably go right away. She doesn’t have IBS let’s be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20210910_164313.jpg

So baby Milo isn't breastfeeding so much aka Mel is no longer burning as many calories. So the IBS is back as an excuse so she can restrict her eating again.

It's also interesting how lots of illnesses coming back/starting up (PND, IBS) when baldy is set to move to the UK shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.