Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s scum of the earth, quite literally a bottom feeder, will do anything for cash, has no morals, a despicable human…this is me being polite here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how her and Hannah are still friends. Hannah's new series of the hormone diaries has been so interesting, raw, honest, upsetting. Ive been really feeling for her with all of the tests she's had to have. It must really suck. She's also spoken about wanting kids now so she can potentially get her stoma reversed because *I think* she said she has an increased cancer risk the longer she keeps it? (Or something to that effect).

There's a lot on the line for Hannah and she's actually had a fertility journey to document. Mel didnt even have chance to tell people she was trying she got pregnant so quickly

I also don't like this idea that women could be doing more to prepare for pregnancy. So much of getting pregnant is based completely on luck and is nothing to do with how well you eat or what vitamins you take. It feels like it feeds into this really harmful narrative that it's the womans fault she isnt pregnant, and if she'd eaten a little better, drunk a little less, excerised a little more, she wouldn't be in this position.

This just really hacked me off because I really like Hannah and I think she's being really disrespectful tryimg to "give tips"

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone needs to make a thread title.... something creative about being FOS (full of tit) and PCOS.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if someone has posted this already (not had a chance to scroll back) but isn't she 100% using a filter here? She has ZERO shame. Also I don't have fertility issues but it still took us around 7 months to get pregnant which is fine and totally normal but towards the end of those 7 months I did start to wonder and was devastated every time it was negative so I cannot even begin to imagine the disappointment and pain someone with real fertility issues must go through. I would never in a million years pretend to be an expert on conception and basically make a video BRAGGING about how fertile I was. Nothing you do like diet etc alone will change that, it may help yes but it's not a surefire way to get pregnant especially if you have a diagnosis of endo or something like that. She is bleeping thick as mince!
I also think natural cycles is fab if it's something that works for you but promoting something that can easily go wrong to young girls is just so irresponsible.
I am also so bloody sick of her fear mongering about EVERYTHING. I don't like chemical contraceptives either for me personally but to say they are a danger etc again is just wrong when they help so many!! It's so infuriating!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Yeah its kind of immoral to be demonizing or promoting health stuff like that, you're not giving people the right facts to make the right decision for themselves.

I have used NC when i didn't mind if I got pregnant, the way my Dr explained it was that even though a lot of people still get pregnant on the pill its a lot lot less because with NC if you mess up even slightly there is no hormone in your blood stream, if you mess you its a lot easier to get pregnant. So very very few people actually use it perfectly, so its wrong to assume you're getting 93% protection its more like 60%.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apologies if someone has posted this already (not had a chance to scroll back) but isn't she 100% using a filter here? She has ZERO shame. Also I don't have fertility issues but it still took us around 7 months to get pregnant which is fine and totally normal but towards the end of those 7 months I did start to wonder and was devastated every time it was negative so I cannot even begin to imagine the disappointment and pain someone with real fertility issues must go through. I would never in a million years pretend to be an expert on conception and basically make a video BRAGGING about how fertile I was. Nothing you do like diet etc alone will change that, it may help yes but it's not a surefire way to get pregnant especially if you have a diagnosis of endo or something like that. She is bleeping thick as mince!
I also think natural cycles is fab if it's something that works for you but promoting something that can easily go wrong to young girls is just so irresponsible.
I am also so bloody sick of her fear mongering about EVERYTHING. I don't like chemical contraceptives either for me personally but to say they are a danger etc again is just wrong when they help so many!! It's so infuriating!
Agree 100% with this, she has no shame. My partner and I have been struggling for 10 years, suffered multiple miscarriages. Her fake fertility issues and now this are infuriating. Almost mocking I'd go so far to say, with her post on her baby upside down in her belly and I remember mothers day she went over the top. How she can now with good conscience pretend she has struggled with fertility and think we who have genuinely suffered will identify with her is bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Mirena coil literally saved me. I have such heavy periods coupled with PPMD and other chronic health issues. The many pills didn't agree with me, so I was reluctant to try another form of hormonal contraception. But I'm so glad I did.

Has Melanie ever heard of live and let live? She demonizes bleeping everything. Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't for one of your thousands of followers. She is so judgemental in the way she communicates. And the last person I'd take advice off. I myself was blessed to get pregnant very quickly. Would I consider myself the perfect candidate to give advice to those in different circumstances (that I'm not close to and haven't been asked by)? duck no. Everything about her makes me want to scream. Deleting comments from educated people is the final straw. On another note, I hope for Hannah's sake she isn't actually her friend anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she’s decided to only go filter free when Dove pays her to. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she on about baby tracking journals or apps? Does she live in the dark ages?? She does know that a million apps exist specifically for this reason?

Also please don't let these two idiots have another baby so soon when they're still bitching about how much hard work their first is? Did they think it was like getting a goldfish or something and that other parents just made it tough on themselves? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she on about baby tracking journals or apps? Does she live in the dark ages?? She does know that a million apps exist specifically for this reason?
Nope you're wrong. Every thought and idea Melanie has is totally and utterly unique remember 😍 she operates at a different vibrational level, you wouldn't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember on her posts after the baby someone said they were feeling broody looking at her and she said she was the same when she saw that kind of content online every month when she was on her period before she fell pregnant ?

Her sisters even worse she’s telling her younger viewers the pill was ‘fuckin with her head ‘View attachment 700778and she’s resorted to using the natural method , how many unplanned pregnancies could occur from that 🙄View attachment 700780
To be honest I do agree with her on the pill messing with your mental health. I was on it for 10 years and as soon as I came off it I noticed a massive difference mentally but I don’t agree with her encouraging young people to use those apps as a preventative measure as I don’t think their 100% accurate I personally wouldn’t solely rely on it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest I do agree with her on the pill messing with your mental health. I was on it for 10 years and as soon as I came off it I noticed a massive difference mentally but I don’t agree with her encouraging young people to use those apps as a preventative measure as I don’t think their 100% accurate I personally wouldn’t solely rely on it
But that's just a subjective experience? I know it happens but let's not demonize the pill since it helps many, including me. I have not had any side-effects which I am grateful for.

But that's just a subjective experience? I know it happens but let's not demonize the pill since it helps many, including me. I have not had any side-effects which I am grateful for.
I’m happy for you that you had no side affects and I do know people it has worked for but also know a lot of people that have had similar issues to me or they’ve had to come off it due to it making them depressed. It did do it’s job for the 10 years I was on it aside from the mental side affects

Ok she needs to calm down, someone congratulates her and she goes on a long rant of a reply about what they'll look for, how they're making peace with their decision, they need space for her dad (still?!) and it's SO unnecessary and cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the latter I don't agree with, I don't think it's reliable enough to encourage her young viewers to use it to fulfil her sponsorship .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.