Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#13 Madame Bovary and her gammy overy, PCOS or FOS

The Madame Bovary novel is filled with lies, deceit, obsession with fantasy, and neurosis soooo 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Being disabled and being under 4-6 different consultants for my chronic illnesses has taught me that you never really know what others are going through and chronically sick people who are always in pain act well.

There are so many assumptions being made about her finances here and how she would or wouldn't spend it on medical assistance, which is rubbish and not known to us at all.

Can I please just reiterate I never said Mel does or doesn't have chronic illnesses, so there was nothing to be offended by in my post, but everything you say about her not being in a position to research and present medical advice is completely true and how I feel on the matter too.
However, she presented this video as a response to questions she had received, *not* as a medical PSA and if people are stupid enough to seek medical advice on conceiving from a youtuber one-time mum instead of a health professional, they are stupid and should probably consider whether reproducing is a good idea.

Why has she hash tagged that latest reel with fourth trimester your baby is nearly 1 ffs. She still classes herself as a new mum as well 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#13 Madame Bovary and her gammy overy, PCOS or FOS

The Madame Bovary novel is filled with lies, deceit, obsession with fantasy, and neurosis soooo 🤷‍♀️😂
ETA because I hit post too quickly, I stole the second part from @NolanaLoo as it's nice and succinct....😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it's hilarious that a while back she posted about pictures not being as visible on Instagram anymore and how reels get all the engagement now. And even then her newest reel got such low engagement it's actually laughable. Even with Instagram heavily pushing reels hers are just too much or a pile of garbage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's hilarious that a while back she posted about pictures not being as visible on Instagram anymore and how reels get all the engagement now. And even then her newest reel got such low engagement it's actually laughable. Even with Instagram heavily pushing reels hers are just too much or a pile of garbage 🤣🤣
Not only are they completely tit, she jumps on trends about 3 months after everyone else has beaten the style to death and it's just outdated and cringe worthy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen the new reel? I cringe 😬
She is aware that’s a tiktok trend right? The platform she thinks she’s above? Also god the end was so cringe and awful, the second hand embarrassment is real :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quirky Mel doing her quirky dance moves because she just isn't like other girls. Shes just so wacky youse guys!!!

She is aware that’s a tiktok trend right? The platform she thinks she’s above? Also god the end was so cringe and awful, the second hand embarrassment is real :oops:
She has a tik tok account to copy and paste other people's content to her reels as she has zero original ideas or creativity. Gas. She also follows lots of motherhood content on IG, copies reels and never credits the OG creator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Quirky Mel doing her quirky dance moves because she just isn't like other girls. Shes just so wacky youse guys!!!

She has a tik tok account to copy and paste other people's content to her reels as she has zero original ideas or creativity. Gas. She also follows lots of motherhood content on IG, copies reels and never credits the OG creator.
I feel so out of the loop since she blocked me 😂😂 but I have inner peace knowing I’ll never have to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone just seen the water thing she posted?
Her content is so erratic!! I know it's a competition but she's basically advertising something that the majority of her followers would never be able to afford. All her moaning about people losing jobs in lockdown and there she is using her nice fee to pay for the water system to be installed in her mam and dad's houses?! It's such poor taste 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her content is so erratic!! I know it's a competition but she's basically advertising something that the majority of her followers would never be able to afford. All her moaning about people losing jobs in lockdown and there she is using her nice fee to pay for the water system to be installed in her mam and dad's houses?! It's such poor taste 🤢
She really needs to be investing her sponsorship money into more important things aka a decent therapist that doesn't allow Mel to blame her crappy behaviour on 'reverting to her child state' she seriously needs to look at herself.

She has very little morals as long as the price is right.

Reactions: 3
She really needs to be investing her sponsorship money into more important things aka a decent therapist that doesn't allow Mel to blame her crappy behaviour on 'reverting to her child state' she seriously needs to look at herself.

She has very little morals as long as the price is right.
If a patient of mine blamed excessive drinking or eating in such a way they develop liver disease on making their "child state" happy id get them a psyche referral. What utter horseshit.

Reactions: 4
Her response is moronic. I’d say if you already have clean running tap water, then having a phone/access to the internet etc is far more necessary than a €1000 water filter. She’s so out of touch.
Has she deleted the post???

She's queen of scaremongering. First it's vaccine's not being FDA approved and rolled out too fast now it's hidden dangers in our tap water.

Don't know about any of you but I've been vaccinated since birth and drank tap water my entire life. I *think* I'm still living and breathing.

The irony of her saying the pandemic is mass hypocondria is hilarious. Does she do anything up in that attic bar doom scrolling,creating fear and giving herself fake illnesses.

If she wasn't such a horrible gnat drip feeding bullshit to her young impressionable audience, I'd feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her response is moronic. I’d say if you already have clean running tap water, then having a phone/access to the internet etc is far more necessary than a €1000 water filter. She’s so out of touch.
Not a luxury??? Is she joking? A €1000 water filter is NOT a luxury? What in the privilege.

She’s talking like it’s filtered water vs no water at all when that isn’t the case, water is free it’s just not the best quality. Her comparisons are always god awful and way off base.:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has she deleted the post???
Yep I think she’s deleted it already, record timing. She is one of the worst people for fear mongering via her platform. The whole tap water thing has been debunked so many times on various programmes etc. Apparently the filters also increase water wastage. She’s an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Melanie: So many people are suffering and struggling financially due to lockdown!!
Also Melanie: Buy this water filter for nearly a thousand euros!!

She's absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.