Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wanted to point out that yesterday's boob reel was filmed with a filter.

Also looking at today's reel- the segment where she's wearing the ugly red bralette is also filtered.

But go off Melanie about how you are above filtering yourself and your body parts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I also wanted to point out that yesterday's boob reel was filmed with a filter.

Also looking at today's reel- the segment where she's wearing the ugly red bralette is also filtered.

But go off Melanie about how you are above filtering yourself and your body parts.
Yes! This whole Dove campaign is so insincere given we know she likes a filter. But I guess given she doesn’t have Fabletics to shill anymore she’s trying to grasp on to her only ongoing sponsorship?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Long time lurket but I have to say this.
I have a personal acquaintance that has fully vaccinater her daughter and I know for sure since she sent her to kindergarden so she must have.
Yet she is full campaigning on facebook and various social media that countries requesting covid vaccine to travel is a limitation to personal freedom.

I am not sure what goes in the head of someone that finds ok to vaccine her daughter but be adamant in not taking the vaccine for herself, especially after hearing her complaining about lockdowns for about 1.5 years.

So long story short I don't think you have to be against all vaccines to be a novax, you just have to follow this crappy reasoning once to deserve the title.

Sorry for my typos or weird sentences, english as a second language.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do find it ironic how Mel and the other anti lockdown crew are protesting the opening of hospitality when in march they protested how they were being kept closed. It just goes to show they are feeding off people's vulnerabilities and have a completely different agenda.
Sorry that was off topic.

The state of the pair of them in her new reel, she is not old so why does she have this weird backward views on women and men. It's a far cry from her liberating bisexuality days anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurket but I have to say this.
I have a personal acquaintance that has fully vaccinater her daughter and I know for sure since she sent her to kindergarden so she must have.
Yet she is full campaigning on facebook and various social media that countries requesting covid vaccine to travel is a limitation to personal freedom.

I am not sure what goes in the head of someone that finds ok to vaccine her daughter but be adamant in not taking the vaccine for herself, especially after hearing her complaining about lockdowns for about 1.5 years.

So long story short I don't think you have to be against all vaccines to be a novax, you just have to follow this crappy reasoning once to deserve the title.

Sorry for my typos or weird sentences, english as a second language.

Off topic, but please don't ever apologise for typos or weird sentences when English is your second language. I think it's amazing how proficient people's English is when it isn't their first language. Heck, look at some of the spelling/ sentences by some of the home grown. If you need a laugh, check out the Lauren Goodger thread- she is an absolute melt! And hasn't gone down the anti-vax route yet, @Pacho!

On topic- mel is still a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When I watch her latest reel, all I can imagine is Thomas' gormless guffaw 😩 and the eyebrow raise....he gives me major ick 🤢 plus, I can't remember which tattler here said it, but his "sexy talk" is definitely along the lines of Flanders....lovely jubblies....🤢 I just can't with the pair of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
When I watch her latest reel, all I can imagine is Thomas' gormless guffaw 😩 and the eyebrow raise....he gives me major ick 🤢 plus, I can't remember which tattler here said it, but his "sexy talk" is definitely along the lines of Flanders....lovely jubblies....🤢 I just can't with the pair of them
“Cmon Mel upstairs for some rumpy pumpy whilst mummy and daddy take Milo outside”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just gonna throw my two cents in. I'm here for everyone's comedic and insightful takes on Mel, as well as @Dearreader 's brilliant detective work. If I wanted covid related articles that have nothing to do with Mel, I would just scroll through facebook.

Also just want to add that there is definitely a growing number of influencers, Mel included, who are very publicly vaccine hesitant/anti-vax. But then vaccinate their kids behind the scenes. So it's interesting to hear everyone's opinion on whether or not these people qualify as anti-vax or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
20210726_232307.jpg

Remember being 16 and going through your sexual awakening phase and wanting everyone to know that you know sex? Saying everything was orgasmic, that's so sexual and the like (cringe when ya think back)

Melanie has not mentally matured past sixteen. Scarletttt! pick me, pick me!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 681385
Remember being 16 and going through your sexual awakening phase and wanting everyone to know that you know sex? Saying everything was orgasmic, that's so sexual and the like (cringe when ya think back)

tell me your husband is tit without telling me your husband is tit. The bar is on the bleeping floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 681385

My God. I am all for sexual liberation, I am sex positive, pro-sex worker etc. and I enjoy some funny yet crude sexual jokes however, there comes an age, time, place and context where I keep those to myself. She is 30, a mother, in the public eye and would like to become a teacher.... How is posting such gross content appropriate? I would die if she were my professor/lecturer/tutor. Can you imagine? She has no filter.

However, again, Melanie is trying to make out as if she is doing ALL the work. Melanie is able bodied, healthy, young, has a partner, lives with in laws, her father is nearby- and she is acting as if its so hard for her and that she never gets a break? Come off it. Does she know how many single mothers struggling to make ends meet would kill to have her life and amount of support? Getting "turned on" because he cleans up? He's always cleaned up Melanie, you have his help. Stop it.

Melanie has no excuse to live in squalor. I understand being new parents things can get messy but dirty nappies lying around? Eating salmon in the bed? Dirty toilet? NO! She has ZERO excuses. I am actually dreading the day they buy a house because not only will the decor be so ugly and tacky but it will be so dirty. Without spiralling into a covid debate; I find it funny that she is anti-vaxx and is obsessed with health and all that yet doesn't view personal hygiene as a part of health. She has openly admitted online that she smells her knickers to see if they are clean and does not wash her hands when she pees. It was in a video she did with Jessie back in the day.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I get now why she said she was on an Instagram break.....it was a break compared to the daily multiple reels we're being subjected to again 😩

She's back on her mID sIzeD bullshit 😑 everyone and their granny knows that sizing is nonsense. Is she implying that smaller and larger women's clothes fit perfectly? She honestly thinks everything she creates and posts is a revelation.

Screenshot_20210727-142452.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
everyone and their granny knows that sizing is nonsense.
THANK YOU. I literally have multiple t-shirts from the same clothing brand/shop, some of them are a size XS, some are S, some are M and some are even a size L. And guess what? They all fit me the same. Can we please stop putting so much emphasis on this sort of bullshit? This reel is stupid.

If a medium at a specific clothing brand doesn't fit you, size up, who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.