Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she did get him his MMR jabs- never saw anything about that, and even if there was some form of proof I wouldn't put it past her and see that it is fabricated. But if you insist on defending her and giving her the benefit of the doubt on not vaccinating her kid, ok then. However, to say that she isn't totally anti-vax is BS. She follows alternative news instagram pages and conspiracy theorists- You don't follow those pages if you are pro-vaccine and plan on getting a vaccine. Don't know why anyone would give this loser the benefit of the doubt. She is against vaccination laws because they are discriminatory to her why? Because some restaurants wont let her dine indoors unless she has it- if she really wanted to dine indoors and was pro-vax she would get the vaccine. She follows: realmessageerie on instagram, I implore you to have a look and tell me she is not anti vax. Don't know why you're defending a person who doesn't respect health care workers or anyone.

Melanie is also one of those people who thinks hormonal medications like the pill are destroying women's bodies just because she had a bad time on it. She stigmatises people who take anti-depressants and is against having pain relievers for headaches and prefers to meditate it or ride it out. She is against conventional medicine- different story is she only used natural remedies but she is against that too. She is an unhygienic, uneducated slob who hates masks, doesn't wear one, house hopped , anti lockdown and is anti-vaccine.
I’m not claiming she’s not right wing or that her views are correct, I’m just saying she’s not against all vaccines so we can’t call her an anti-vaxxer.

the rest of it you’re on the nose about.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is that anyone who expresses reservations about a vax fast-tracked for emergency use and which age suitability criteria changing literally by the DAY is automatically ‘anti-vax and anti-science!?’ I took the swine flu vax against my better judgement (another one emergency authorised) and it’s since been taken off the market. FFS, let people make up their own minds based on their circumstances. 🤨
I'd be happy to provide you with peer reviewed studies that show that the Covid19 vaccine is not some fast tracked vaccine that was made in a short period of time. The covid19 vaccine has actually been in development since the sars outbreak in 2003. It actually wasn't just made randomly in 2020-21- its actually been in the works for ages. I took the HPV vaccine and got violently ill, my friend also got violently ill but guess what? It went away after 2 days and now for life I am protected against seven high-risk HPV types (types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58), which cause 90% of cervical cancers in women and around 90% of other HPV-related cancers in both men and women. The vaccine protects against two non-cancerous types (6 and 11) which cause 90% of genital warts. SO yeah, i'd rather have that than die of cervical cancer, same goes for covid.

Not sure why you came on her to go all anti-vax and defend Melanie the idiot.

I’m not claiming she’s not right wing or that her views are correct, I’m just saying she’s not against all vaccines so we can’t call her an anti-vaxxer.

the rest of it you’re on the nose about.
In my opinion she is against conventional medicine and vaccines. We can actually call her what we want, and it does it even make a difference? If you're anti covid vaccine because you think its a weird jab - then why would you be for any other vaccine as they work the same as the covid one. Anyways, we can call her what we want and that is she's anti vaccine and full of it. I hate to be blunt but you defend her on the strangest stuff.

And yet nobody’s demonising the HSE for doing sweet feckall to mitigate a crisis that’s been happening for almost 2 years? Easier to just set the plebs on each other. Nope not buying it, sorry. But like you say off-topic so back to Mel. 🙂
"Feck" and is anti-covid vaccine? Talks like Melanie, walks like a Melanie....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate to be blunt but you defend her on the strangest stuff.
Life is full of grey areas and unlike Melanie I can see them and I’ll defend someone if I think thats being ignored. If she doesn’t get vaccinated after she stops breastfeeding then I’ll revisit my statements. Ive friends who currently won’t get it while pregnant because they’d rather wait until they have the kid first, but they’re 100% pro vaccine and will get it when they think it’s safe to. The hospital doesn’t have an issue with it and either do I. Once she gets it eventually that’s the main thing. I’m of the same opinion for Melanie. Not getting while breastfeeding isn’t ideal but when she stops then she can get it, if she doesn’t then it confirms she’s against it but we can’t confirm what we don’t know yet

Reactions: 6
Life is full of grey areas and unlike Melanie I can see them and I’ll defend someone if I think thats being ignored. If she doesn’t get vaccinated after she stops breastfeeding then I’ll revisit my statements. Ive friends who currently won’t get it while pregnant because they’d rather wait until they have the kid first, but they’re 100% pro vaccine and will get it when they think it’s safe to. The hospital doesn’t have an issue with it and either do I. Once she gets it eventually that’s the main thing.
No one is criticizing people with allergies who are pregnant who will get vaccine once not pregnant. We are talking about people who will not get it full stop. If I can find it I will but somewhere I think it was on Instagram or Youtube Melanie was about the covid vaccine and say she probably won't get it unless it lets her travel or do certain things.... She is refusing to get it even though if she got it she'd be able to indoor dine- she also said elsewhere she won't get it because enough people will have had it. Which makes no sense.

Melanie looks at essential workers like you and thinks that you are lazy, fear mongering idiots who spend their days doing tik tok dances, so I woudn't defend her because she ain't defending you. Melanie has never said she'll get it once done breastfeeding and if she has then cool but we'll see if she gets it and something tells me she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No one is criticizing people with allergies who are pregnant who will get vaccine once not pregnant. We are talking about people who will not get it full stop. If I can find it I will but somewhere I think it was on Instagram or Youtube Melanie was about the covid vaccine and say she probably won't get it unless it lets her travel or do certain things.... She is refusing to get it even though if she got it she'd be able to indoor dine- she also said elsewhere she won't get it because enough people will have had it. Which makes no sense.

Melanie looks at essential workers like you and thinks that you are lazy, fear mongering idiots who spend their days doing tik tok dances, so I woudn't defend her because she ain't defending you. Melanie has never said she'll get it once done breastfeeding and if she has then cool but we'll see if she gets it and something tells me she won't.
unfortunately I have to spend my days saving people who wouldnt piss on me if I was on fire. She is definitely someone I would have a consultation with who thinks she knoes
More than me because she did a google search. I meet those people every day.

but we’ll see. I’m more annoyed about the abortion being the same as vaccines tbh. She lacks all critical thinking skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
unfortunately I have to spend my days saving people who wouldnt piss on me if I was on fire. She is definitely someone I would have a consultation with who thinks she knoes
More than me because she did a google search. I meet those people every day.

but we’ll see. I’m more annoyed about the abortion being the same as vaccines tbh. She lacks all critical thinking skills.
That is your job. It is not your job to defend a woman who you don't know online. You go from slamming her and hating her to then defending her on the strangest things . Maybe I lack all critical thinking skills because I do not understand you.

And you wouldn't have a consultation with someone like Melanie because she rolls her eyes at doctors and only talks to therapists on betterhelp and the doctors she does agree to see she accuses them of digitally raping her.

Please look at the pages she follows and tell me she is not anti vaxx.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is your job. It is not your job to defend a woman who you don't know online. You go from slamming her and hating her to then defending her on the strangest things . Maybe I lack all critical thinking skills because I do not understand you.

And you wouldn't have a consultation with someone like Melanie because she rolls her eyes at doctors and only talks to therapists on betterhelp and the doctors she does agree to see she accuses them of digitally raping her.
I don’t dislike her. I dislike the version of herself she presents online and wouldn’t want to be her friend but I don’t dislike her. What’s to understand? I don’t think we can call her an anti-vaxxer because her sons jabs are up to date and she has said she won’t get it while breastfeeding so I can’t comment on whether that’s an excuse or not because she hasn’t stopped yet. That doesn’t mean I defend anything else she does or think that her critical thinking is spot on. To me, personally the pages she follows on Instagram are an extension of that. She might be going down the anti-vaccine route but to me it’s more of an anti-lockdown/anti-government stance.

you can dislike someone’s online persona and still give them half a benefit of the doubt on certain things.

honestly it’s Thomas I’m side eying in all of this. He has no reason not to have at least his first jab yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don’t dislike her. I can’t hate someone I don’t know. What’s to understand? I don’t think we can call her an anti-vaxxer because her sons jabs are up to date and she has said she won’t get it while breastfeeding so I can’t comment on whether that’s an excuse or not because she hasn’t stopped yet. That doesn’t mean I defend anything else she does or think that her critical thinking is spot on.

you can dislike someone’s online persona and still give them half a benefit of the doubt on certain things.

honestly it’s Thomas I’m side eying in all of this. He has no reason not to have at least his first jab yet.
Hating was the wrong but lets not play the whole "i dont hate anyone i dont know pee pee poo" but you dislike Melanie, you've dished it out to her, called her names, insulted her said you can't bear her.

We don't know if her sons jabs are up to date. We have not seen his immunization history. I have not seen her say anywhere she won't get it while breastfeeding, if you have receipts, please show me, happy to be wrong.

You give her the benefit of the doubt on random things. Don't understand your MO. I will leave it at that since its a road block here.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hating was the wrong but lets not play the whole "i dont hate anyone i dont know pee pee poo" but you dislike Melanie, you've dished it out to her, called her names, insulted her said you can't bear her.

We don't know if her sons jabs are up to date. We have not seen his immunization history. I have not seen her say anywhere she won't get it while breastfeeding, if you have receipts, please show me, happy to be wrong.

You give her the benefit of the doubt on random things. Don't understand your MO. I will leave it at that since its a road block here.
I don’t have receipts because I don’t keep records of her on my phone and it was on her stories. She has mentioned his jabs at the correct intervals. I mainly remember because her excuse not to wear the mask in the GP waiting room was because nobody else was there.

Yes, she is somebody I wouldn’t like to know in real life if what she presents online is anything to go by, I think she’s an absolute dose but I don’t get why that means I can’t ever slightly defend her on something minor.

but yeah we can leave it there we’re going in circles at this stage.

Reactions: 4
Thomas has not received the vaccine and he is in a high risk job where can catch and spread it. Why has he not got it? If he ain't getting it Mel won't either.

I don’t have receipts because I don’t keep records of her on my phone and it was on her stories. She has mentioned his jabs at the correct intervals. I mainly remember because her excuse not to wear the mask in the GP waiting room was because nobody else was there.

Yes, she is somebody I wouldn’t like to know in real life if what she presents online is anything to go by, I think she’s an absolute dose but I don’t get why that means I can’t ever slightly defend her on something minor.

Do you know how easy it is to lie at the correct intervals and say your kid has been vaccinated? And her excuse, don't care- she should've been wearing a mask, rules are rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thomas has not received the vaccine and he is in a high risk job where can catch and spread it. Why has he not got it? If he ain't getting it Mel won't either.

Do you know how easy it is to lie at the correct intervals and say your kid has been vaccinated? And her excuse, don't care- she should've been wearing a mask, rules are rules.
Faking it at the correct intervals and showing yourself in the GPs office/ showing a fussy baby afterwards is a lot of effort to go through if it didn’t happen. She could just not mention it at all, like a lot of people do.

She should have been wearing it I agree. This is why I remember that it happened.

Reactions: 5
I will leave these here. If you'd like to view comments they're on public on Facebook!

I am also pretty sure that the time she was not wearing a mask was for a checkup for Melanie not for the baby. The only time I can remember hearing of the baby get his jabs was when she made a whole saga about it and then she got him calpol and cried in her stories and made it about herself. That is the last time I heard of him getting his jabs. I'd love to be wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Have to say from everything I've witnessed from Melanie - she's hella right wing.

"Mass Hypocondria"
Telling an actual doctor on twitter "Hospitals aren't busy"
"Nurses doing tiktok dances"
"Facist is a slur word"

Her telling women that they should be sexually choosy and thinking she's pro choice when stating "I personally couldn't do it" is inherently shaming women who have made the choice.

Her mindless analogies and comparisons of which there are too many to list.

That weird paragraph about " question everything" ages on IG stories that looked like a needle.

Following the likes of Aisling O'loughlin, Niall Boylan, Ivor cummins and right wing news sites. Consistently spreading misinformation and scaremongering her followers. Zero reputable sources.

Also her use of sock puppets which maintained that covid is a flu and only obese people die- Around the time the Emma Duffy and Lolita accounts got sprung.

She also stated that government should fund vitamins over vaccines.

The studies on certain vaccines have shown it's safe to take when breastfeeding if she felt so outraged by not being allowed to dine indoors, she would get vaccinated.

I think there are two sides to Mel here - she will vaccinate her son because deep down she knows they offer protection but she desperately has a need to stand out from the crowd and always be outraged about something- this just so happens to be an anti vaccine stance to feel special. The only time Melanie is functioning is when she has something to struggle about or is a victim of.

When the pandemic is something of the past, Melanie will find another soapbox

* Good point made there all the same about if Thomas still hasn't gotten It, we both know where they stand on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have to say from everything I've witnessed from Melanie - she's hella right wing.

"Mass Hypocondria"
Telling an actual doctor on twitter "Hospitals aren't busy"
"Nurses doing tiktok dances"
"Facist is a slur word"

Her telling women that they should be sexually choosy and thinking she's pro choice when stating "I personally couldn't do it" is inherently shaming women who have made the choice.

That weird paragraph about " question everything" ages on IG stories that looked like a needle.

Following the likes of Aisling O'loughlin, Niall Boylan, Ivor cummins and right wing news sites. Consistently spreading misinformation and scaremongering her followers. Zero reputable sources.

Also her use of sock puppets which maintained that covid is a flu and only obese people die- Around the time the Emma Duffy and Lolita accounts got sprung.

She also stated that government should fund vitamins over vaccines.

The studies on certain vaccines have shown it's safe to take when breastfeeding if she felt so outraged by not being allowed to dine indoors, she would get vaccinated.

I think there are two sides to Mel here - she will vaccinate her son because deep down she knows they offer protection but she desperately has a need to stand out from the crowd and always be outraged about something- this just so happens to be an anti vaccine stance to feel special. The only time Melanie is functioning is when she has something to struggle about or is a victim of.

When the pandemic is something of the past, Melanie will find another soapbox
You are too good. Although I stand by what I said and believe- you extended on my points so eloquently and gave even more back up. Spot on, as I always say.

Also, you are 100% about vaccinating the baby- I think she will because her whole family wants her to and she is kinda paranoid but for herself? Nah! Forget it. Mel wants to be quirky.

I would also like to say that even if Melanie is anti conventional medicine, science and all that just to rile people up that’s not the point… the point is that she is spreading DANGEROUS misinformation whether it’s for attention or not because not everyone knows that and they believe her.

So yes, again, Melanie is a right winger, conservative and backwards mess who is uneducated on important issues that we face today and that includes Covid!

We do need to move on in a way. I don’t want the thread to turn into an anti vaccine debate hole. However, it is important to recognise and call out the fact that Melanie has been abusing her platform when it comes to discussing this pandemic. As Dearreader eloquently stated, she has shared misinformation after misinformation about this pandemic and it’s seriousness and this is a problem not only because it’s ignorant but because she has mislead her trusting followers and abuse of power, tyranny if you will ;) .

I think the one thing most of us can agree on except for Ms. Feck All is that the pandemic is serious and being vaccinated reduces the risk of spreading it, catching it or if you’d like catching a very severe case of it. Most of us a smart enough to know this.

So, let’s stick to it, Melanie has abused her platform once again today sharing covid lies and comparing it to abortion and whatnot, she’s also been horrific with her reels implying Thomas does nothing around the house to help her. She has also again over sexualised and body checked herself. Typical Melanie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'd be happy to provide you with peer reviewed studies that show that the Covid19 vaccine is not some fast tracked vaccine that was made in a short period of time. The covid19 vaccine has actually been in development since the sars outbreak in 2003. It actually wasn't just made randomly in 2020-21- its actually been in the works for ages. I took the HPV vaccine and got violently ill, my friend also got violently ill but guess what? It went away after 2 days and now for life I am protected against seven high-risk HPV types (types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58), which cause 90% of cervical cancers in women and around 90% of other HPV-related cancers in both men and women. The vaccine protects against two non-cancerous types (6 and 11) which cause 90% of genital warts. SO yeah, i'd rather have that than die of cervical cancer, same goes for covid.

Not sure why you came on her to go all anti-vax and defend Melanie the idiot.

In my opinion she is against conventional medicine and vaccines. We can actually call her what we want, and it does it even make a difference?

"Feck" and is anti-covid vaccine? Talks like Melanie, walks like a Melanie....
Not Melanie nor am I anti-vax, and def don’t believe in ostracising perfectly healthy people for being hesitant, espec when this virus has proven time and time again to be benign for most, the young especially. Once elderly/vulnerable are protected it makes no sense to risk unnecessary medication that has still not been certified for general (non-emergency) use, and more importantly, for which there is no liability from government or producers. For me, it’s simply reasonable risk/ benefit analysis and making it a must for the gen population to participate in society is a deeply dangerous precedent.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That new reel is a joke. The baby is 10 months old, the routine should be solid by now. She’s passing on the message that men get to do the bare minimum and it’s sexy and should be rewarded for it. It’s bleeping ridiculous. The people in her comment section are just as bad. You don’t get a clap for doing the bare minimum.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Not Melanie nor am I anti-vax, and def don’t believe in ostracising perfectly healthy people for being hesitant, espec when this virus has proven time and time again to be benign for most, the young especially. Once elderly/vulnerable are protected it makes no sense to risk unnecessary medication that has still not been certified for general (non-emergency) use, and more importantly, for which there is no liability from government or producers. For me, it’s simply reasonable risk/ benefit analysis and making it a must for the gen population to participate in society is a deeply dangerous precedent.
funny you ignored what I said about the hpv vaccine and evaluating risks and benefits… ANYWAYS!

First of all- This is a genuine request and question I have for you: could you please provide me with a valid peer reviewed source/data that backs what you have said up and shows me where you got this information because if you genuinely believe this then I’m sure you got this from somewhere and if you want people to believe this surely you’ll have something to back it up. So could you please link it or cite it?

Now to my second part since you have yet to provide me with evidence. If one is generally healthy why would it be an issue to get the vaccine? I’d also like to ask why wouldn’t one healthy young person get the vaccine since they’re the ones who engage in a lot of the activities that lead to outbreaks such as going out to restaurants, clubs, bar, travelling etc?

That new reel is a joke. The baby is 10 months old, the routine should be solid by now. She’s passing on the message that men get to do the bare minimum and it’s sexy and should be rewarded for it. It’s bleeping ridiculous. The people in her comment section are just as bad. You don’t get a clap for doing the bare minimum.
Yeah. Melanie is so incredibly sexist and backwards. And had 0 standards when it comes to men. No self respect. Thomas is an idiot and so is she. Men aren’t kings for doing Jack tit.

• Heart
LMAO the latest reel. You just know they aren't having sex like, ever.

Not until Mel wants baby number two as a buffer to never leave skerries or visit Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMAO the latest reel. You just know they aren't having sex like, ever.

Not until Mel wants baby number two as a buffer to never leave skerries or visit Manchester.
HAHA! They tried to hint at it in their recent video that they’re so sexual and intimate and good in bed but they both just need a good shag! It’ll flush the bullshit out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This will start to get boring for others but since you asked… straight from the horses mouth.
All have only been granted Conditional authorisation on a non-recourse basis.

Suspect we need to agree to disagree on this one either way tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.