Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck do you forget knickers. She just wanted to make a post about wearing her partner's boxers. I would be a terrible instagrammer. I'd just go to the shop and buy a 5 pack of pants šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø no one on the internet would even know.
Anyone else over pack knickers when they go away? I pack a pair a day plus at least two extras ā€˜just in caseā€™. Havenā€™t had any accidents yet but you never know šŸ˜‚ Melanie is doing life completely wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else over pack knickers when they go away? I pack a pair a day plus at least two extras ā€˜just in caseā€™. Havenā€™t had any accidents yet but you never know šŸ˜‚ Melanie is doing life completely wrong!
absolutely right! Got to pack the spares incase you suddenly start wetting the bed as a grown adult with no bladder related issues šŸ¤£ and then stress that two isnā€™t enough spares šŸ¤­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Marymoo13 @Daisymai Thank god I'm not the only one. Going away for 3 nights? 7 pairs of underwear it is, 8 if you include the one I'm wearing. Only thing I over pack and I've no idea why šŸ˜…

Reactions: 17
Am I being thick... is it normal for an editor to refer to a book as a "script"? :unsure:

Am I being thick... is it normal for an editor to refer to a book as a "script"? :unsure:
Short for manuscript? We call prescriptions scripts in my line of work so Iā€™d imagine itā€™s something similar in publishing. (Possibly)

Reactions: 3
She canā€™t wait to get knocked up again thatā€™s for sure
3F78F280-6E4A-4BFB-AD8A-408319A06F60.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I would like to pretend Melanie and Thomas created their child by putting their pointer fingers together and saying a magic spell. Absolutely no sex. šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think we can assume they're both easily pleased if that tacky red lace number is anything to go by šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Marymoo13 @Daisymai Thank god I'm not the only one. Going away for 3 nights? 7 pairs of underwear it is, 8 if you include the one I'm wearing. Only thing I over pack and I've no idea why šŸ˜…
absolutely the same! If Iā€™m ever going on a flight where I have check in luggage I also will cram spares into my carry on. What if the suitcase and all my pants got lost?? My suitcase has never been lost touch wood but I have been unable to unlock it before and so was very grateful for my large stash of spare pants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She canā€™t wait to get knocked up again thatā€™s for sure View attachment 685186
According to the imagine you put out he does absolutely duck all and heā€™s moving to another country soon so why would you want another child with him?? / of course youā€™d be broody if you didnā€™t have to carry it in your body, push it out then recover and enjoyed the cuddly bits and nothing else. Thatā€™s why it isnā€™t the mans decision.

(Ick aside his hair transplant seems successful šŸ‘šŸ»)

Reactions: 6
According to the imagine you put out he does absolutely duck all and heā€™s moving to another country soon so why would you want another child with him?? / of course youā€™d be broody if you didnā€™t have to carry it in your body, push it out then recover and enjoyed the cuddly bits and nothing else. Thatā€™s why it isnā€™t the mans decision.

(Ick aside his hair transplant seems successful šŸ‘šŸ»)
I think itā€™s more so she doesnā€™t have to move away ,if sheā€™s pregnant Thomas wouldnā€™t want her alone with no family around herā€¦Heā€™ll be resembling Rapunzel soon šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Ok I'll try and contain myself. You all know my views on c*vid tit by now!!

But WHY are football games unacceptable to them, but they fume about not being able to dine indoors? You can't pick and choose what suits you!! Hospitals are full of vulnerable people. Presumably football matches less so. I just can't anymore. The hypocrisy is sickening to me.
Screenshot_2021-07-29-20-22-24-14_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I'll try and contain myself. You all know my views on c*vid tit by now!!

But WHY are football games unacceptable to them, but they fume about not being able to dine indoors? You can't pick and choose what suits you!! Hospitals are full of vulnerable people. Presumably football matches less so. I just can't anymore. The hypocrisy is sickening to me. View attachment 686582
Not to defend her but to a certain extent I do agree. Iā€™ve been around people who have died without loved ones present for over a year now, my sons dad died alone. Iā€™ve had 2 friends have 5 miscarriages between them in the last 8 months and their partners had to wait in the car. But international travel is allowed and shopping centres packed full of people, pubs and dining indoors allowed for the vaccinated.

Itā€™s incredibly difficult for all involved and personally Iā€™m finding it more frustrating by the week. But it doesnā€™t take a rocket scientist to see that you canā€™t go ā€œgalavantingā€ as my mam would say and expect to be allowed into an isolation ward. In no universe is that safe. The tone of that story is that nobody else finds it difficult when there isnā€™t a single person on the planet not affected right now one way or another.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I also somewhat agree.

The comparison is still absolutely stupid though. Football stadiums don't exist to house dying and vaulnerable people Melanie. Your comparisons make you sound far less intelligent than you are, and that bar is already set pretty low.

Reactions: 8
"But WHY are football games unacceptable to them, but they fume about not being able to dine indoors? You can't pick and choose what suits you!!"@Sazb64 This!!! This Exactly!!

It's the flipflopping for me.

ETA when people were dying in Italy, Melanie was calling it a flu and making bank about the wedding she didn't have. When our death toll was climbing, Melanie was walking around a shopping centre without a mask. The entire pandemic Melanie never once offered any sympathies or bothered to reflect on the loss of life.

This latest story is nothing short of a bleeping narcissistic attempt at using an extremely sad scenario to bolder her theories.

She's not once spoken out, aired her sadness about loss of life UNTIL it can be used for her own agenda.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Rich coming from someone who hasn't gone a day without whinging about not being able to eat in restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to defend her but to a certain extent I do agree. Iā€™ve been around people who have died without loved ones present for over a year now, my sons dad died alone. Iā€™ve had 2 friends have 5 miscarriages between them in the last 8 months and their partners had to wait in the car. But international travel is allowed and shopping centres packed full of people, pubs and dining indoors allowed for the vaccinated.

Itā€™s incredibly difficult for all involved and personally Iā€™m finding it more frustrating by the week. But it doesnā€™t take a rocket scientist to see that you canā€™t go ā€œgalavantingā€ as my mam would say and expect to be allowed into an isolation ward. In no universe is that safe. The tone of that story is that nobody else finds it difficult when there isnā€™t a single person on the planet not affected right now one way or another.
Oh I think it's horrific and heartbreaking that people are going through things alone. I myself have lost 2 close family members this year that I hadn't been able to visit at all. And had a pandemic baby myself šŸ˜‚ my issue is with her treatment of the whole thing.

For example, she worries about people's mental health from the lockdown, but thinks only the vulnerable should hide themselves away while she goes around maskless and unvaccinated (so their mental health is worth less than yours MelšŸ¤”). She thinks plane air is as fresh as hospital air for duck sake šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

She picks the battles that suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And almost as if to prove our point, the story directly following the hospital story is complaining about not being able to have a pint inside the pub because she isn't vaccinated.
I mean, you really can't make this tit up.
It's absolutely horrible that people aren't allowed to see loved ones at the end of their life, there is absolutely no doubt about it. And it's surreal when at the same time visiting a stadium for a football match is possible. But it's quite rich when this critique comes from someone like Melanie who openly said she thinks that the vulnerable people should just isolate further so the rest of the world can return to normal, then complained about not being able to dine and drink inside.....
The hypocrisy is just staggering

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.