Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is just performative sympathy, she is not actually feeling those things she claims to be interested about

Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity, is she still supporting Jonathan Joly? I've just caught up with his queer baiting book and exploiting his son insinuating he is trans.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 689225
What questions do we think she'll ask herself this time 🤷‍♀️
"Not a question but I wanted to say that you're such a good mammy 💚💚💚"
"How is house hunting going? It's amazing how open you are"
"What do you think of Covid restrictions? The news don't show the truth, thanks for sharing another point of view"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your relationship with Thomas is absolute goals, you can tell how much youse you love each other, my question is - how do you keep it spicy when your husband is such a wet blanket?

Not a question but a request- can we have a sneak peak into any latest poetry you've written? Yeats is quaking. You are just *so* Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LMAO the latest reel. You just know they aren't having sex like, ever.

Not until Mel wants baby number two as a buffer to never leave skerries or visit Manchester.
See, I think they are having sex (probably not very often) but it's just totally tit 🤣 watching that reel...they both give me the creeps, how either of them can see the other as 'sexy' is beyond me. 🤮

Reactions: 9
Spoken like a true YouTuber who had a book deal land in their lap, rather than an author who worked their ass off trying to make money off of doing something they love :rolleyes: I thought it was her dream to be an author? The ‘novelty’ wore off p quick on that one

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Spoken like a true YouTuber who had a book deal land in their lap, rather than an author who worked their ass off trying to make money off of doing something they love :rolleyes: I thought it was her dream to be an author? The ‘novelty’ wore off p quick on that one
She’s so massively ungrateful for everything in her life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_2021-07-31-15-08-58-85_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I respect her views on this and glad she appears to be honest about it. And one of the only times she hasn't demonized medical professionals 🤦‍♀️

The majority of her Q&As so far are her usual bullshit. She's so great, everyone is so great 🥰😆 her child is eating 5 times a day including breastfeeding (so she has re-worded him being MASSIVE basically 😂). He eats when he's hungry apparently. A phenomenon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i watch sierra schultzzie‘s vlogs sometimes and she has a 6 week old and says she wakes up an hour earlier than her baby to have a shower and some ‘me time’, surely mel can figure out how to do that instead of being completely bleeping insufferable?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wagon. No real author would ever say that, even the most successful ones I follow who’ve had loads of books and even movies are always saying how emotional it is to see their new books come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She blocked me 😂😂😂 pointed out under her reel that as a single parent I find it disingenuous. She can make whatever she content she wants but as she wfh and she has 3/4 other adults in the house her reel is ridiculous to us who actually have to do it all by ourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh now she is sharing information from the Hart network who are anti mask, pro get back to normal 'scientists' 🙄 If anyone is worried about MRNA in breastmilk, this study didn't find any, https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2021/07/421041/no-sign-covid-19-vaccine-breast-milk, and has actually been published in a reputable journal. I hate how people can use pre print articles that haven't been peer reviewed to scare people and spread misinformation.

(I also reported her story for misinformation so if anyone else feels the same...)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 689624
I respect her views on this and glad she appears to be honest about it. And one of the only times she hasn't demonized medical professionals 🤦‍♀️

The majority of her Q&As so far are her usual bullshit. She's so great, everyone is so great 🥰😆 her child is eating 5 times a day including breastfeeding (so she has re-worded him being MASSIVE basically 😂). He eats when he's hungry apparently. A phenomenon 🥰
It’s personal choice if she wants the vaccine or not but where has she gotten the info that it’s found in breast milk ! I thought the mRna was broken down not long after they inject you with it :unsure:

Reactions: 4
It’s personal choice if she wants the vaccine or not but where has she gotten the info that it’s found in breast milk ! I thought the mRna was broken down not long after they inject you with it :unsure:
Completely and I respected her reply but now linking to that crowd I've lost it..

They're an anti lockdown pressure group..

Front page of their website
"“A lot of what people have come to regard as clear scientific consensus over the last year is nothing of the sort.

The voices of scientists with different views have simply not been heard.”

From a retired pathologist....

Peer reviewed papers have pretty detailed reports on effects on breastfeeding mothers and their babies.

Completely her choice but I hate people claiming research by just googling.. you can find out the bleeping earth is flat by googling if you like.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.