Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s personal choice if she wants the vaccine or not but where has she gotten the info that it’s found in breast milk ! I thought the mRna was broken down not long after they inject you with it :unsure:
Christ knows where she got the info. I'm just glad she's telling others to communicate with their doctors and not idiots like her on the internet ☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ knows where she got the info. I'm just glad she's telling others to communicate with their doctors and not idiots like her on the internet ☺😂
I’m not even sure Melanies trusted Dr Google is putting out that info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Urgh now she is sharing information from the Hart network who are anti mask, pro get back to normal 'scientists' 🙄 If anyone is worried about MRNA in breastmilk, this study didn't find any, https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2021/07/421041/no-sign-covid-19-vaccine-breast-milk, and has actually been published in a reputable journal. I hate how people can use pre print articles that haven't been peer reviewed to scare people and spread misinformation.

(I also reported her story for misinformation so if anyone else feels the same...)
Literally a day after they were revealed to be intentionally spreading misinformation:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Completely and I respected her reply but now linking to that crowd I've lost it..

They're an anti lockdown pressure group..

Front page of their website
"“A lot of what people have come to regard as clear scientific consensus over the last year is nothing of the sort.

The voices of scientists with different views have simply not been heard.”

From a retired pathologist....

Peer reviewed papers have pretty detailed reports on effects on breastfeeding mothers and their babies.

Completely her choice but I hate people claiming research by just googling.. you can find out the bleeping earth is flat by googling if you like.
Melanie uses Dr Google as a reference to self diagnose herself and even her son ailments from the day he was born and makes a habit of putting false info out ,she's even treated her newborn son from the internet so it's no surprise tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Melanie uses Dr Google as a reference to self diagnose herself and even her son ailments from the day he was born and makes a habit of putting false info out ,she's even treated her newborn son from the internet so it's no surprise tbh.
Jesus, remember her pouring salt on the newborn’s skin to fix some sort of skin issue. Said the Doctor told her to and relayed the instructions. The doctor’s instructions happened to read word for word what Dr Google advised, literally from a search results page blurb, she didn’t even have to click into the website. Always found it quite telling that she lied it being a real doctor. Proves she knows it was highly questionable but fired ahead anyway. I don’t know if that’s her stupidity or superiority, “mother always knows best” kind of thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Jesus, remember her pouring salt on the newborn’s skin to fix some sort of skin issue. Said the Doctor told her to and relayed the instructions. The doctor’s instructions happened to read word for word what Dr Google advised, literally from a search results page blurb, she didn’t even have to click into the website. Always found it quite telling that she lied it being a real doctor. Proves she knows it was highly questionable but fired ahead anyway. I don’t know if that’s her stupidity or superiority, “mother always knows best” kind of thing.
I was blown away she'd take a chance like that ,especially with a newborn .It just shows her stupidity and supercilious attitude :rolleyes:

That latest reel she’s done really annoys me. As if she couldn’t easily find 10 minutes a day to shower while the baby is sleeping when she lives with 3/4 other people 🙈🙈 My husband works 12 hr shifts 5/6 days a week and I still find 10/15 minutes to shower in the evenings ffs either my husband has the baby or the baby is asleep. Trying to come across relatable when she’s not

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That latest reel she’s done really annoys me. As if she couldn’t easily find 10 minutes a day to shower while the baby is sleeping when she lives with 3/4 other people 🙈🙈 My husband works 12 hr shifts 5/6 days a week and I still find 10/15 minutes to shower in the evenings ffs either my husband has the baby or the baby is asleep. Trying to come across relatable when she’s not
It's all for follower engagement. Sure wasn't she all about "mammy me time" in the latest project reset. Surely basic hygiene needs should be met during this time 🙄 I may not have time for a long soak in the bath regularly anymore, but if I didn't have time to shower and brush my teeth daily, with a baby that's an aMaZiNg sLeEpEr....something is wrong. It's all bullshit. She's trying to relate to us lowly plebs 😆 she's really grasping for some traction with reels. They're just cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all for follower engagement. Sure wasn't she all about "mammy me time" in the latest project reset. Surely basic hygiene needs should be met during this time 🙄 I may not have time for a long soak in the bath regularly anymore, but if I didn't have time to shower and brush my teeth daily, with a baby that's an aMaZiNg sLeEpEr....something is wrong. It's all bullshit. She's trying to relate to us lowly plebs 😆 she's really grasping for some traction with reels. They're just cringe
Same as the other working single mum who posted on this thread ...her reel annoyed me so much!! unless the baby is genuinely 'high needs' for whatever reason... just work around the wee one's schedule, shower when they sleep, or take them with you into the bathroom in their bouncer..orrrr MEL.. just ask any of the other 4 adults in your household?

(Source: I work in STEM full time (from home right now). I am single since early in the pregnancy and my family is great but live abroad and we have only seen each other twice due to the pandemic since baby was born. My little one is eight months now and I have never not showered - and nice, relaxing showers at that - apart from the day postpartum at the hospital where I swear the shower was trying to kill me with a thousand needles of boiling or freezing water..)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And it doesn't even look like that's working.
She only has 16 comments on the reel so far and, at least for me, only 12 of them show up. The rest must have been deleted or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's no small wonder she has zero friends. Nobody is allowed have their moment around Mel are they.

20210801_114615.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
And it doesn't even look like that's working.
She only has 16 comments on the reel so far and, at least for me, only 12 of them show up. The rest must have been deleted or whatever.
They were to do with me 🙋🏻‍♀️ My initial “as a single parent this is disingenuous”, her response, someone kissing her ass and my response

She blocked me then so I’ve no idea what the responses were after that

I'm not a parent yet but do parents not sometimes shower with their kids? Isn't that normal? If she genuinely doesn't have anyone to look after him for two minutes, can't she just have him in the shower with her? I'm sure you can get some sort of shower chair for toddlers

If I was pregnant & put up a post, and someone not even commented, but put up on their story- saying how she was so happy for me after we dated the same guy more than 6 years ago I'd be like wtf.. I can't get my head around it. Such an odd, odd thing to do ? How would something like that even come into your head ? It's been 6 years, you're married & have a baby, this person is pregnant & more than likely also in a serious relationship. Like what ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.