Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole channel used to be about sex sex sex and now she’s not having any anymore she has no content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She admitted she doesn’t know what to post anymore. Resorted to dead birds and bath clips 😂
At least she's finally admitted to it. I find that really funny for some reason, but then again everything she does deeply amuses me. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Her whole channel used to be about sex sex sex and now she’s not having any anymore she has no content.
Perhaps she could consider an open marriage. Back to the days of crazy bisexual polyamorous Melanie. Oh, my mistake, women should be "sexually choosy" now to avoid getting abortions to pass the time. Back to the drawing board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she’d even bothered to Google the dead bird thing instead of running to social media kicking up a fuss she’d have seen this article about it from January explaining it already

Presumably she just wrote it off as some kind of human flu, which obviously isn't dangerous, like Covid. There's no way our mel hasn't done her research

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perhaps she could consider an open marriage. Back to the days of crazy bisexual polyamorous Melanie. Oh, my mistake, women should be "sexually choosy" now to avoid getting abortions to pass the time. Back to the drawing board.
I know your views of sex and relationships change over time but Jesus Christ what a 180. I don’t doubt Thomas is an influence in this change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No doubt she'll use Pride month to post and make reels about herself. I ordinarily never doubt what people say their orientation is but the way mel talks about being bi and women she finds attractive sounds alot like someone sexualizing female bisexuality to appeal to a male audience, in her typical "pick me" fashion. I also think that if she'd really dated a woman like she said she did, she would have posted about it online, she can't even take a bath or breastfeed without letting the world know. Not that you have to have had relations with a same-gendered person to be bi, but I just always felt like she's trying to capitalize on something she's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll use Pride month to post and make reels about herself. I ordinarily never doubt what people say their orientation is but the way mel talks about being bi and women she finds attractive sounds alot like someone sexualizing female bisexuality to appeal to a male audience, in her typical "pick me" fashion. I also think that if she'd really dated a woman like she said she did, she would have posted about it online, she can't even take a bath or breastfeed without letting the world know. Not that you have to have had relations with a same-gendered person to be bi, but I just always felt like she's trying to capitalize on something she's not.
It is true bisexuality is often dismissed, but with Melanie's history of being a Billy bullshitter and having experienced every form of oppression, illness, and difficulty possible on earth, I'm inclined to think she's embellishing her sexuality and experiences too.

People can change and want different things as they grow older but if you wanted the husband and kids life all along (which honestly appears very obvious to me) it's embarrassing to pretend you had wild and crazy shagathons with even, gasp, the same sex. So scandalous.

Overall I think she pretends to be far more open-minded than she actually is for clout and headpats. Cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is true bisexuality is often dismissed, but with Melanie's history of being a Billy bullshitter and having experienced every form of oppression, illness, and difficulty possible on earth, I'm inclined to think she's embellishing her sexuality and experiences too.

People can change and want different things as they grow older but if you wanted the husband and kids life all along (which honestly appears very obvious to me) it's embarrassing to pretend you had wild and crazy shagathons with even, gasp, the same sex. So scandalous.

Overall I think she pretends to be far more open-minded than she actually is for clout and headpats. Cringe.
Definitely, especially given her recent comments in regards to abortion and saying that women have a responsibility to be "sexually choosy", none of it reallly aligns with her supposed beliefs/identity

Reactions: 19
Don't know how close we are to the end of this thread, but surely some spin on "i'm the only Mam in the village' for the next thread title..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's too long but

Is this villiage covidiot even bi, obsessed with birds dropping from the sky, no worthy content oh me oh my 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a simple suggestion: Melanie Murphy #12 I don't know what to post anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread title: claims to be a single a mummy but I live in an attic with my husbands mammy. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has gone full on Facebook mum with all the stuff about finding dead birds 🤣. Next she will be asking why there is a helicopter over Skerries or sharing lost dogs from Newcastle that were found in 2018...
This is what Melanie does. She knows that people think she is awkward and cringe- which drives her mad so she tries so hard to be extra cringey on purpose so it makes her look like a self aware millennial awkward mum. That is what people like Melanie (narcs) do, they manipulate and modify their personality. She is truly sinister and dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can “ murder “ a book ,better than any Hitchcock villain!
A038EED4-8CF9-47B2-B1FC-86C880A83D96.jpeg
83B44F32-A03B-426A-8D32-5572E7E2E890.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Strange how she has the time to go to a hotel for 2 nights but not see her mother which she spent weeks complaining about? Careful Mel, your mask is slipping there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does Fiction need *asterixes*?

Also, she's enjoying a heavier brow at the moment and I'm not so sure it suits?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm on holiday but here's another defensive post about breastfeeding that no one asked for or cares about 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.