Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that outfit is so unflattering. In every imaginable way. Fit, size and colour are just awful.

Reactions: 19
Looks like Thomas could be out of a job
EAD53526-3E5E-4231-9E4F-3A9D176223AE.jpeg

The invisible baby has started his advertising career
BCDF988B-CCD4-492F-8FCB-4FAF690FDCB4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
GORGEOUS gender neutral clothing that looks like some grandpa Walton's longjons you have to witness while he chases you with his gun because you dared to drive too close by his house with your car at night.
I wouldn’t even put black on a baby , the pro pic Thomas has on Twitter the baby’s dressed like something outta Bugsy Malone she’s got seriously bad taste in clothing... no offence to anyone that dresses their baby like Granpa Walton or Bugsy Malone 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Tommy is “ashamed to be Irish”

well you know your way to the terminal love.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus he just won't shut his trap will he? Everytime I see that imaginary 143,000 families number floated around I have to laugh as it's been months now and none of those families seem to have access to a computer to sign this petition that will somehow magically save aviation for everyone 🤣🤣

A very small amount of pilots will probably be put on redundancy and he knows he's first out the door despite his thinking he's the one man representative for irish aviation. every other industry has had cuts too and earlier than this year, what made him think he'd be so special that flying/international travel, one of the biggest spreaders of the disease, would somehow be unaffected?

Does he honestly think anyone is going to feel sympathy for him after him and Melanie went to every rag they could find with a big sob story even though their situation is solely because both of them have made tit financial decisions on their own and are currently being saved by his family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
God the reel of her in the too tight underwear 🙄 we know we're more than a number Melanie, but we also know better than to wear clothes two sizes too small 🤦‍♀️
And that awful camel toe. How does she never really ‘see’ herself when she looks in the mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god the two of them are so co-dependent. Like so Melanie wanted to go dairy free but why does he have to also?! Can they not do anything alone? I would actually hate to be in a relationship like this. God help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hm. Imagine if he is made redundant. He's irritating enough for me to wish it on him but he would be even more unbearable if what he's been whinging about actually happens.
I couldn't see her moving away ,maybe that's when the family channel is launched 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally has no personality or original thoughts. She just jumps from one bandwagon to the other without any thought about the words she is putting out into the universe. It's really troubling to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't think her food vlog was too bad but my god, the branded stuff that they buy. Pissing money away and now he could be made redundant? They haven't a clue it seems about budgeting groceries etc

Nespresso pods are recyclable so they aren't too bad on the environment if you actually get them recycled.

He's an actual melt, the baby voice drives me up the wall

Why did they share a magnum? She eats alot of sweet stuff and doesn't seem to eat enough food that would keep her full or satisfy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210427-224807~2.png

Screenshot_20210427-215511~2.png

It's all about her. All her. Only her. A picture of her baby and dad is about how she looks in the background. A comment about her baby's arm is also just about her.
Everyone and everything else is just secondary.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The two of them moping round the kitchen reminded me of when I stayed over at my now fiancé's when we were teenagers after a night out, they look like two overgrown kids playing parents. God help that baby!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 549006
View attachment 548992

It's all about her. All her. Only her. A picture of her baby and dad is about how she looks in the background. A comment about her baby's arm is also just about her.
Everyone and everything else is just secondary.
Just say "I know isn't it so cute!" like a normal person?! She will remind that child every day of it's how she made him and isn't he so lucky she sacrificed her health to feed him. He'll have to carry that for the rest of his life. So toxic

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd love to know how she's claiming she has a herniated disc and she hasn't even been to have an x-ray or MRi...Dr Google strikes again !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with the woman? Just like the comment and move on or reply ‘I know I could eat him!!’ Like any normal mother lol. She’s such a freak it’s so weird to see this behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dearreader said:
Back in the days OG of YouTube you could see the YouTuber tags in description of the video and Mel would tag her videos #gay #zoella because that was what was popular for viewers to search at the time.

You can still see tags, albeit a bit harder to find but they're there. Her last upload she used tags [I'm removing quotations for the sake of clutter]:

Melanie Murphy ,what I eat Melanie Murphy, food diary Friday, my diet, lockdown diet, Grind coffee, sustainability.

Edit to say: I didn't watch this, I just quickly pulled her channels first video in the search but given everything said here, she's going against her tags "lockdown diet" but apparently youre not on a diet?? Make it make sense memelanie!

I did a quick deep dive into her tags, and it appears she stopped putting bi/bisexuality etc into her tags about a year ago. Interestingly enough her pregnancy video appears to be the end of bisexuality tagging for Melanie 👀 Not sure why it stops with that video?! After that, it's all about being a millennial and a wife, mother, lifestyle etc etc.

How do we get a Jessie thread going? I feel like she's mentioned often enough her to have her own thread.

Also real quick Jessies fella is/was a county footballer is a farmers son, rents a place in their town for barbering (but apparently now does it in his own shed??) and they love breaching their limits. Semi landlocked, no beach within their 20km!!! People talk Jessica lol and you not hiding breaking restrictions isn't helping you.

How is that bra top supporting anything? It doesn’t look like it’s holding anything up at all.
I don’t get why she’s prancing around the house in this though, it doesn’t look comfy OR stylish, and we know she hasn’t been working out cause she told us in the what I eat in a day vlog. Are people actually seeing this and buying these awful outfits? Surely not
Female. budgie. smuglers. That's all I see when I look at this picture :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Getting very strong "if you don't share your Lego with me, I'll throw a strop and cry to mammy" vibes from him.

Hilarious how hes decided he's ashamed to be Irish... no harm but we don't want to claim you either.Their behaviour since the pandemic has been nothing more than entitled and pathetic. Get an actual grip.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can still see tags, albeit a bit harder to find but they're there. Her last upload she used tags [I'm removing quotations for the sake of clutter]:

Melanie Murphy ,what I eat Melanie Murphy, food diary Friday, my diet, lockdown diet, Grind coffee, sustainability.

Edit to say: I didn't watch this, I just quickly pulled her channels first video in the search but given everything said here, she's going against her tags "lockdown diet" but apparently youre not on a diet?? Make it make sense memelanie!

I did a quick deep dive into her tags, and it appears she stopped putting bi/bisexuality etc into her tags about a year ago. Interestingly enough her pregnancy video appears to be the end of bisexuality tagging for Melanie 👀 Not sure why it stops with that video?! After that, it's all about being a millennial and a wife, mother, lifestyle etc etc.

How do we get a Jessie thread going? I feel like she's mentioned often enough her to have her own thread.

Also real quick Jessies fella is/was a county footballer is a farmers son, rents a place in their town for barbering (but apparently now does it in his own shed??) and they love breaching their limits. Semi landlocked, no beach within their 20km!!! People talk Jessica lol and you not hiding breaking restrictions isn't helping you.

Female. budgie. smuglers. That's all I see when I look at this picture :oops:
I thought someone said Jess had a thread ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.