Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus that accent at first he sounded like Thomas.
Jessie said on Instagram she wants to start having kids at 27

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He's sounds very like Thomas , she can't think of anything better than having a girl with the longest ,reddest hair and blue eye's ...she's on the same planet as Mel.

Reactions: 9
If my son ever came home with baby P or Jesses hypothetical daughter as a partner I’d question all of my parenting choices 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the playboy blanket at the beach....I had no idea they even did blankets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find Jessica veryyyyy annoying and her content is pretty shite but she does look happy. She has always been a small town girl (unlike Melanie who pretends to be all about family) but Jess’s anxiety issues go worse when she is in a crowd/YouTube conventions/Dublin etc. So it makes sense for her to settle for a local guy. It might not last long considering they’re young but her fella and herself treat each other far better than Melanie and Thomas do. Could be the honeymoon phase but Jess is less of a narc than Melanie. And Jess’s guy looks like a dumb guy/not too deep and smitten by Jess compared to Thomas who thinks he is a god 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit to add: They’re obviously both trying to compete to become YouTube’s power couple. And while Melanie has always been more successful than Jessica so far in YT scene, I feel like Jess will have more advantage in the relationship type videos. Being young, unmarried, adventurous etc. So I’d brace myself for a very very bitter Melanie and desperate sponsored content in the future with Thomas giggling in the background like a moron.

ps: I don’t think Jess likes Thomas very much 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Interesting that she wears the neck brace only occasionally. It was barely on show in her latest video. She also took it off to rave about the coffee in yesterday's stories with her space pj on and a hairstyle a five year old would do a better job at.
Consistency is everything with these kind of things and not wearing it regularly is not going to help at all.
View attachment 546305
Why does she look so much like Pee Wee Herman 😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched her new video ..

Painful as always. Her and Thomas really don't seem to be in a good place. He looks at her with such a hardness now - like almost contempt?

I think he's seeing her for what she is since they got married and had a kid. I just cannot imagine them continuing on to have 3-4 kids when they barely cope with one despite having so much support and Thomas not working. They're like teenagers playing grown ups.

And sharing a Magnum?! What the actual duck, vile. And on that note - seeing her share a spoon/bowl of food with the baby - she has no clue! Isn't it common sense to keep your saliva away from your baby? Introducing adult mouth bacteria into the mouth of a baby is such bad news - bad for their dental health and chances of developing early decay. Let alone getting them sick.

• Heart
Melanie getting daily takeaway coffees, meanwhile Thomas in the attic....
Screenshot_20210427-071724.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched her new video ..

Painful as always. Her and Thomas really don't seem to be in a good place. He looks at her with such a hardness now - like almost contempt?

I think he's seeing her for what she is since they got married and had a kid. I just cannot imagine them continuing on to have 3-4 kids when they barely cope with one despite having so much support and Thomas not working. They're like teenagers playing grown ups.
Screenshot_20210426-133234~2.png

Glad that she feels this way about it, if she is for real, because that's not how it comes across unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Melanie surely must know by now that from hereon out she'll always be the least interesting person in the room.
Jess will outdo her in YouTube as it's really a younger person's platform and younger audiences would rather watch puppy love than a moaning married couple living in an attic. Even when things reopen and lockdown lifts, Jess and her fella will be going to events, doing fun things, Thomas will be flying around the world (or in court for saying something absolutely vile to Covid victims on Twitter, that does seem like a possible route for that guy). And what's Mel going to be doing? Sitting at Thomas's parents home, minding the baby, complaining about her neck.
Sorry, but her content is now crap and she's positioned herself in a terrible way moving forward.

Reactions: 20
Melanie surely must know by now that from hereon out she'll always be the least interesting person in the room.
Jess will outdo her in YouTube as it's really a younger person's platform and younger audiences would rather watch puppy love than a moaning married couple living in an attic. Even when things reopen and lockdown lifts, Jess and her fella will be going to events, doing fun things, Thomas will be flying around the world (or in court for saying something absolutely vile to Covid victims on Twitter, that does seem like a possible route for that guy). And what's Mel going to be doing? Sitting at Thomas's parents home, minding the baby, complaining about her neck.
Sorry, but her content is now crap and she's positioned herself in a terrible way moving forward.
Tbqh I can't see Jess being much more interesting, all of this "we're going to have so many adventures and travel" sounds a lot like Melanie 4 years ago before she inevitably did not do all of the things they had planned and instead tried to spin package holidays and marriage and kids in to travel and unconventional life goals. Jess will be the same, except with more storytime videos and shilling of fast fashion.

Should Jess have a thread now?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% this. Yeah Jess won’t be very interesting but that’s how Melanie got her followers.. posting superficial stuff which unfortunately is what younger audience loves to see. I feel like her marriage with Thomas has taken her two steps back. It really does feel like he has projected on this image in her mind about kids, sustainable living, saving money by living with parents etc. Melanie is absolute tit on her own but I think she has bought into that idea that Thomas knows about “adult” stuff better so she relies on him to come up with solutions. And now with his job, she has to do the work she never signed up for which is obviously giving way to some unresolved issues between them. From what it appears 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just skipped through the video and it was pretty boring tbf (I don't really enjoy what I eat in a day videos at the best of times but she managed to make it so dull 😂 )

But again with the seatbelt! Wear it over your shoulder for gods sake! Wearing it under your arm can seriously injure you if you get in an accident 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jess has been on YouTube a long time without getting very popular. She’s a few months older than me and I can’t think of a single one of my friends that would sit and watch her. She brings nothing new in regards to the sexuality talk and her clothes are god awful. I truly think Jess dresses worse than Melanie. I don’t think she’ll ever get the momentum Melanie had when YouTube was really big

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God the reel of her in the too tight underwear 🙄 we know we're more than a number Melanie, but we also know better than to wear clothes two sizes too small 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is that bra top supporting anything? It doesn’t look like it’s holding anything up at all.

I don’t get why she’s prancing around the house in this though, it doesn’t look comfy OR stylish, and we know she hasn’t been working out cause she told us in the what I eat in a day vlog. Are people actually seeing this and buying these awful outfits? Surely not

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How is that bra top supporting anything? It doesn’t look like it’s holding anything up at all.

I don’t get why she’s prancing around the house in this though, it doesn’t look comfy OR stylish, and we know she hasn’t been working out cause she told us in the what I eat in a day vlog. Are people actually seeing this and buying these awful outfits? Surely not
More baby poo coloured clothes 🤣

Love me some earth tones ....ok ya giant turd 💩

Utter garbage. Looks like unbreathable sausage casing

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It wouldn’t be as bad if the colour was nice or if she wasn’t flashing a camel toe at the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More baby poo coloured clothes 🤣

Love me some earth tones ....ok ya giant turd 💩

Utter garbage. Looks like unbreathable sausage casing
No harm but she looks like a crash test dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.