Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't imagine being in the parents shoes, it must be awful to have someone so negative and twisted living in your house and only getting to see your grandson whos kept locked upstairs when its a designated 30 mins visiting time or when it suits her only

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay cringe aside, what do they even eat? Every adult I know has a budget for groceries. Sometimes you go overboard sure but there’s always a pattern. What are they even eating?? Ready made porridge heated up in microwave? One time packets of pasta, pesto and vegetables for just one dinner? Do they go out for groceries everyday? Besides the brands they get are expensive af. Their lack of structure/failure at adulting gives me so much anxiety. They have zero value for money and people like them go on preaching the world about sustainable choices? Ffs. Why don’t they buy in bulk? Why don’t they batch cook proper food? Melanie’s food diaries have always included same items and same food groups. What kind of nutritional therapy did she do? She doesn’t know which food group to pair with what. She constantly talks about her weight OBSESSIVELY. How tf is she qualified to give any insight on food to eat?!!! YouTube should demonetize videos offering such dangerous advice. I cannot imagine the impact it can have on a kid actually dealing with ED.
Side note: Thomas is such a pretentious head. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Up all night sobbing over a slipped disc but NEEDED to post a selfie over it, who the hell cares?? Why do influencers think posing for a crying photo will get sympathy?? If anything it does the opposite, it's so pretentious and fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Up all night sobbing over a slipped disc but NEEDED to post a selfie over it, who the hell cares?? Why do influencers think posing for a crying photo will get sympathy?? If anything it does the opposite, it's so pretentious and fake!
It's so disingenuous!!

Like she's waiting to shout troll because she knows people are going to say to stop co-sleeping and feeding so regularly. Sleeping like that has fucked with her body, simple as 🤷‍♀️

Next she'll be sleep training and bottle feeding but calling it a gentle transition to a more independent environment....🤣🤣 Come over to the dark side Smelly Melly 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting that she wears the neck brace only occasionally. It was barely on show in her latest video. She also took it off to rave about the coffee in yesterday's stories with her space pj on and a hairstyle a five year old would do a better job at.
Consistency is everything with these kind of things and not wearing it regularly is not going to help at all.
Screenshot_20210426-101949~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Call it a pinched nerve. Jesus wept.

They are incredibly painful and I don’t envy her but my friend is a physiotherapist and even he doesn’t call it the technical term.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I made it 5 mins into her new video and had to switch off....the woman is SHAMELESS

Waffling on about how important sustainability is, but has no problem getting coffee of all things from a different country, and awful plastic drab-letics flown over too?! I do agree that small changes all add up, but they don't made a dent in her terrible lifestyle!!

I'd say I'm shocked but as it's her I'm not. I just want her to shut up at this stage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting that she wears the neck brace only occasionally. It was barely on show in her latest video. She also took it off to rave about the coffee in yesterday's stories with her space pj on and a hairstyle a five year old would do a better job at.
Consistency is everything with these kind of things and not wearing it regularly is not going to help at all.
View attachment 546305
Wednesday Addams in the attic vibes.
Wednesday is full of woe is mee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sends kind of mixed messages about the Grind capsules. She says they have a composter out back and then says "but they break down really fast if you just throw them away". Surely that's not true?? Compostable means it will break down in certain environments (a compost heap), not if they go to landfill. She's kind of telling people if they just chuck the capsules it's fine...

• Heart
I could care less about her not so sustainable choices and not going completely vegan if she just SHUTS THE duck UP with her preaching about being sustainable. Just do whatever Mel but STOP shaming others to do the same and then calling people troll when they do the same to you. Why can’t she be normal just for once?

She sends kind of mixed messages about the Grind capsules. She says they have a composter out back and then says "but they break down really fast if you just throw them away". Surely that's not true?? Compostable means it will break down in certain environments (a compost heap), not if they go to landfill. She's kind of telling people if they just chuck the capsules it's fine...
I feel like she gives mixed messages about everything. The woman has no principles, no consistency and she can hop on and off a bandwagon however suits her.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't believe she's still doing that Food Diary series. They're interesting when it's like "I'm a broke student with no working oven, here's what I eat in a day" or "I'm lactose intolerant and a nurse on night shifts, here's what I eat in a day".

Whereas Mel's diary is like "soooo, in the morning I love toast, I don't know you guys ever have jam with your toast but I've been having it for years now, it's class, I have it with strawberry but there's also blackcurrant, raspberry, marmalade.... sometimes I just use butter but then I'll have an egg with my toast, that's the water boiling for an egg now, I find about 7 minutes does the job, oh my god if you haven't had an egg with toast before honestly try it, it's unreal".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't believe she's still doing that Food Diary series. They're interesting when it's like "I'm a broke student with no working oven, here's what I eat in a day" or "I'm lactose intolerant and a nurse on night shifts, here's what I eat in a day".

Whereas Mel's diary is like "soooo, in the morning I love toast, I don't know you guys ever have jam with your toast but I've been having it for years now, it's class, I have it with strawberry but there's also blackcurrant, raspberry, marmalade.... sometimes I just use butter but then I'll have an egg with my toast, that's the water boiling for an egg now, I find about 7 minutes does the job, oh my god if you haven't had an egg with toast before honestly try it, it's unreal".
What I eat in a day videos don’t appeal to me because I struggle with disordered eating and they trigger the tit out of me but that’s exactly how I’d imagine hers to be. She’s so normal but tries to have ‘main character’ vibes and fails because she’s normal and boring.

• Haha
There always has to be something wrong, always.
she can’t poo for 2 days, she goes to A&E. (I’ll never get over that)
gives herself intolerances and addictions and traumas out of thin air. Now she has a trapped nerve and the world is coming to an end.

it must be soul destroying to be around.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s asking for assumptions... oh lawd hold me back 😂 I doubt we will get any juicy ones though

• Haha
Mel's probably screaming in the attic with rage.

Thomas- Calm down baybouuu, everyone knows we are the OG Connell and Marianne!!

Waiting on Mel to upload a lovey dovey pic with a winding paragraph all about her and Thomas's perfeeect lOvE sToRy. She's just that level of petty. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s asking for assumptions... oh lawd hold me back 😂 I doubt we will get any juicy ones though
I just imagine....the sock puppet army out in force 😂
I assume you're super easy going and chill, your in-laws love your company, and you actually spend hours cleaning every day you just don't put it out ther coz you're super private 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mel's probably screaming in the attic with rage.

Thomas- Calm down baybouuu, everyone knows we are the OG Connell and Marianne!!

Waiting on Mel to upload a lovey dovey pic with a winding paragraph all about her and Thomas's perfeeect lOvE sToRy. She's just that level of petty. 😂
Well Connell and Marianne didn’t have a healthy relationship so I am not surprised 😬
Jess says she has never shared a relationship online before... Sure Jess! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.