Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not “the things we do for them” or a natural repercussion of having a child, it’s her dodgy positioning and not looking after her body because she thinks health is only based on how it looks and how she feels.

Everyone knows not sitting at a desk to work with a proper chair/monitor is bad for your spine and neck, and feeding Pan/Milo in odd positions will result in injuries. Hell, even sitting with a car seat belt halfway down your torso and leaning might even cause stress on upper half.

She’s a disordered idiot, who just needs to crack on safely and stop making a big deal out of every thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I missing something, how’s her pain because of her child? Is she implying that it’s because she has to carry him since he’s too heavy? I don’t see the relevance, can someone explain?

This has really pissed me off. All the good work animal welfare organizations are doing is a joke to this clown. I have volunteered for one and it had to close down because of lack of funding. Why the duck is everything about her, does she not use her brain? And the lengths she will go to to defend her stance. I can’t!!!!!
Thank You for this!! My blood is boiling 😡

Have fostered dogs all my life. There is a reason there's criteria for dogs when it comes to rehoming. How stupid can Mel get. The ignorance alone just proves to me she shouldn't have any dogs.

A dog that has been raised with elderly people is NOT going to do great with children in most cases. A dog that may have been attacked several times by other dogs is not going to do well with other dogs or vice versa. It's common sense,Melanie. The criteria is so strict because these organisations care about the welfare of animals in their care.

The girl who doesn't leave the attic, depends on her husband to drive her everywhere wants to adopt several shelter dogs and have a chicken coop. The same girl who complains about having one child with 4 adults in the household to help.

Can't see Mel and her 4 children(apparently) walking all her adopted dogs twice a day when she whines about not being able to wash herself for almost a week.

Sorry about the rant. I love dogs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank You for this!! My blood is boiling 😡

Have fostered dogs all my life. There is a reason there's criteria for dogs when it comes to rehoming. How stupid can Mel get. The ignorance alone just proves to me she shouldn't have any dogs.

A dog that has been raised with elderly people is NOT going to do great with children in most cases. A dog that may have been attacked several times by other dogs is not going to do well with other dogs or vice versa. It's common sense,Melanie. The criteria is so strict because these organisations care about the welfare of animals in their care.

The girl who doesn't leave the attic, depends on her husband to drive her everywhere wants to adopt several shelter dogs and have a chicken coop. The same girl who complains about having one child with 4 adults in the household to help.

Can't see Mel and her 4 children(apparently) walking all her adopted dogs twice a day when she whines about not being able to wash herself for almost a week.

Sorry about the rant. I love dogs 😂
My thoughts exactly. Always have to have the MOST of everything. 4 kids. Lots of dogs. 4 bed House.
She can't even keep an attic tidy. I don't know what reality she lives in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like Melanie doesn’t live in the real world at all. Lives in her made up reality. Not only that, she doesn’t live in the present. Doesn’t appreciate what she has now but constantly imagining some perfect future. The problem is she imagines it all but doesn’t plan appropriately for it because she’s not living in the real world. I think she expects it to just all happen for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Melanie doesn’t live in the real world at all. Lives in her made up reality. Not only that, she doesn’t live in the present. Doesn’t appreciate what she has now but constantly imagining some perfect future. The problem is she imagines it all but doesn’t plan appropriately for it because she’s not living in the real world. I think she expects it to just all happen for her.
I remember her once posting about destination addiction (believing happiness is always in the future) when she is the living embodiment of it. Harping on about her future dogs and her future children and her future house and her future life instead of enjoying her baby right in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember her once posting about destination addiction (believing happiness is always in the future) when she is the living embodiment of it. Harping on about her future dogs and her future children and her future house and her future life instead of enjoying her baby right in front of her.
It's actually devastating to watch someone complain about motherhood and how victimised she feels. There's a big difference between showing relatable mother struggles and just outright resenting motherhood which is the vibes I get.

She has a beautiful healthy baby and complains constantly. Everuthing revolves around how much she does/ misses out on/ suffers with.

So many women out there would give an arm to have a baby. She's so tone deaf and ungrateful.

The straw for me was the SS @Ms.Marble uploaded in reply to Keira Rose. Horrible, selfish woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“I hope it’s not super complicated”

Human adoption is, why can’t dog adoptions? They’re living beings, Melanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Melanie’s the type to adopt a dog and then send them back soon after because they’re too ‘difficult’ when in actual fact she doesn’t have the empathy or patience to give them any extra effort or love. Some dog adoptions are super straight forward and some are more challenging because of the dogs history. That doesn’t mean it’s not worth it but it won’t be worth it for Melanie because it’s not beneficial to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Melanie’s the type to adopt a dog and then send them back soon after because they’re too ‘difficult’ when in actual fact she doesn’t have the empathy or patience to give them any extra effort or love. Some dog adoptions are super straight forward and some are more challenging because of the dogs history. That doesn’t mean it’s not worth it but it won’t be worth it for Melanie because it’s not beneficial to her.
Dog adoption is complicated. Particularly in recent times. I've tried to adopt many times but haven't been picked yet by rescues. They get a lot of offers and they obviously pick what is best for each dog.
It's not a quick process. She won't adopt I'd say. Too many rescues are not suitable for young children as a lot are herding breds or as another poster said they're not used to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100%

I don't remember Melanie ever even talking about liking dogs, or animals in general now that I think of it. I think she had cats? What happened to them?

Reactions: 7
Dog adoption is complicated. Particularly in recent times. I've tried to adopt many times but haven't been picked yet by rescues. They get a lot of offers and they obviously pick what is best for each dog.
It's not a quick process. She won't adopt I'd say. Too many rescues are not suitable for young children as a lot are herding breds or as another poster said they're not used to children.
Personally had a very straightforward experience when we adopted our greyhound. But we didn’t have children then so I know it would be more difficult if we did as so many dogs can’t be with young kids.

100%

I don't remember Melanie ever even talking about liking dogs, or animals in general now that I think of it. I think she had cats? What happened to them?
Maybe they’re at her dads?

Reactions: 3
She needs to be banned from reels....😂

She thinks everything she says is super profound and awe-inspiring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The cats are at her dads.

100% agree that she’s not a dog person; she thinks she is because she wants to be cute and quirky but the second the dog acts like a pup she’ll get resentful and use it as more ammo to be a martyr

And she won’t be able to say that the pup is “completely made from her” so she’ll lose interest 😂 (still reeling over that one)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s said a lot in the past that she’s always wanted a big white dog (I think she said a Samoyed? Could be wrong on the breed) called Albus. The amount of dog hair though. According to her she doesn’t even have time to shower with one baby that can’t even crawl yet, how is she gunna take care of a house, multiple kids, herself and a massive white shedding dog? She totally takes for granted that she has so much help readily available right now but that won’t always be the case

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Personally had a very straightforward experience when we adopted our greyhound. But we didn’t have children then so I know it would be more difficult if we did as so many dogs can’t be with young kids.

Maybe they’re at her dads?
I guess it just depends. I've no kids, own my own house, secure garden and still difficult but I think it's just scarcity of dogs in Ireland with lockdown.

Yeah the cats are with her Dad

Reactions: 2
She's such a whinger, and now she's on about adopting dogs?? How about you take care of the CHILD you have melmo and get your tit together and stop scrounging off your in laws before you start even consider adding an actual living creature to the mix. She has such a martyr complex its unreal, her poor child will never hear the end of how he owes her every single atom in his being 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s said a lot in the past that she’s always wanted a big white dog (I think she said a Samoyed? Could be wrong on the breed) called Albus. The amount of dog hair though. According to her she doesn’t even have time to shower with one baby that can’t even crawl yet, how is she gunna take care of a house, multiple kids, herself and a massive white shedding dog? She totally takes for granted that she has so much help readily available right now but that won’t always be the case
I noticed she only started doing that when she got with baldo though? Unless I missed it before.
hes always said he’s a dog person for sure.

So she’s having 3 kids,
adopting kids,
adopting dogs,
emigrating for her “ride or die”
going back to further her education........

All this whilst spending 19/21 hours online arguing with strangers.

busy girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed she only started doing that when she got with baldo though? Unless I missed it before.
hes always said he’s a dog person for sure.

So she’s having 3 kids,
adopting kids,
adopting dogs,
emigrating for her “ride or die”
going back to further her education........

All this whilst spending 19/21 hours online arguing with strangers.

busy girl.
Yup. She has definitely completely adapted to Thomas’s idea of life believing it to be her own. It will be a shitstorm when she will realize that. Feel sorry for her current kid, future kids and all those dogs she will have and won’t be able to love.

Reactions: 10
Yup. She has definitely completely adapted to Thomas’s idea of life believing it to be her own. It will be a shitstorm when she will realize that. Feel sorry for her current kid, future kids and all those dogs she will have and won’t be able to love.
gonna be an absolute witch to move all these kids, dogs and cats between here and Manchester weekly isn’t it considering she plans to come back as much as possible .... 😕

in her fictional emigration with her fictional family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that she wears the neck brace only occasionally. It was barely on show in her latest video. She also took it off to rave about the coffee in yesterday's stories with her space pj on and a hairstyle a five year old would do a better job at.
Consistency is everything with these kind of things and not wearing it regularly is not going to help at all.
View attachment 546305
wtf is with that hair style ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.