Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pugmul

I don’t see her being able to travel back and forth to Manchester very much if travel restrictions are still in place and considering from what I’m aware Ireland are way behind in a vaccination program compared to the UK. I’m not even aware if they’ve started vaccinating please correct me if I’m wrong. It would make more sense to just move there
30% people over 16 in Ireland have had the first vaccine shot. Restrictions are easing here so I think it's doable come Autumn anyway

Reactions: 4

Dearreader

VIP Member
Even better she could just add “TW: SA” to the end of the videos title, job done. She just doesn’t care at all.

is this toxic ex not Shane then? I don’t know why I was imagining him the whole time. What blows my mind most is that in Melanie world once SA trauma has been ‘processed’ everything’s hunky dory and it’s a free for all to talk about it as widely and as much as you want apparently, even when it hasn’t happened to you.
I think she met Shane in college? That's what is concerning, some of her eager to please followers might go and try to point the finger at innocent people.

Pacho

What gets me is how Thomas was at the aviation protest with colleagues that put his face on a trocaire box. Can't get funnier than that 😂

Thomas trying to identify the culprits like
View attachment 594596
How did I miss this ? 😆 I thought it was @oicheliath who made the Trocaire box photo! Gosh no matter what context that was in that's embarrassing.. I didn't think I'd missed anything on any of the threads, but this important detail 😅

Do you think Thomas is controlling? She seems to be held back from what she wants to do. Yes- she was always annoying but she used to have fun with her dad, have a glass of wine in the evenings, have a laugh. Now she seems to be a shadow of herself clutching onto her baby as if it’s her lifeline
It looks that way. He's the breadwinner of the two and they are living with his mother in her attic.

Reactions: 3

Kitt

VIP Member
Dog adoption is complicated. Particularly in recent times. I've tried to adopt many times but haven't been picked yet by rescues. They get a lot of offers and they obviously pick what is best for each dog.
It's not a quick process. She won't adopt I'd say. Too many rescues are not suitable for young children as a lot are herding breds or as another poster said they're not used to children.
Personally had a very straightforward experience when we adopted our greyhound. But we didn’t have children then so I know it would be more difficult if we did as so many dogs can’t be with young kids.

100%

I don't remember Melanie ever even talking about liking dogs, or animals in general now that I think of it. I think she had cats? What happened to them?
Maybe they’re at her dads?

Eileen.G999

Interesting that she wears the neck brace only occasionally. It was barely on show in her latest video. She also took it off to rave about the coffee in yesterday's stories with her space pj on and a hairstyle a five year old would do a better job at.
Consistency is everything with these kind of things and not wearing it regularly is not going to help at all.
View attachment 546305
wtf is with that hair style ?

• Haha

Pugmul

Just catching up but this is the service she said she would use on her Stereo with Jess not too long ago but wasn't actively using them

• Wow

Catdog091

I'm very surprised Melanie doesn't have set meal times. Especially because of how much she plans her food with journaling.

Sock puppets give these forums a bad name don’t they? I don’t agree with bullying or some things they say on the threads I’ve read about some people but coming on with facts and genuine bad experiences about her gets put down to trolling by die hard fans. So it’s hard for anyone to believe they just assume it’s all lies.

Sazb64

Chatty Member
She can't be a decent human because she's in too much pain goise 😭 I swear if she pulls that card.....

Screenshot_20210506-150917.jpg

• Heart

Talensandtruths

Dayum the sock puppets and drama with old YouTubers 😐. She’s been problematic and socially dysfunctional online and off for years. What a car crash of a person!