Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kit123

VIP Member
Is she putting him up to the cord? There's no way he is tall enough to reach it unless it's low.

Reactions: 2

Goopsun

Personally had a very straightforward experience when we adopted our greyhound. But we didn’t have children then so I know it would be more difficult if we did as so many dogs can’t be with young kids.

Maybe they’re at her dads?
I guess it just depends. I've no kids, own my own house, secure garden and still difficult but I think it's just scarcity of dogs in Ireland with lockdown.

Yeah the cats are with her Dad

Pugmul

She mentioned her next relationship after the toxic one was a good relationship where she grew from it etc but he ended up regressing. I believe this was Shane she was talking about. (this was in her latest meltdown video) she had nothing but good things to say about it benefitting her but she basically didn't help him grow in the relationship..

I thought she was referring to that guy Tobiscus? or whatever his name was, who had several SA allegations against him IIRC? Also interesting that she didn't put TWs because it was a stream of consciousness/spur of the moment video, but she conveniently had her friends approval? Even if her friend said it was alright to mention the SA in her book, it seems like the kind of thing that you should really ask for consent on any occasion you want to bring it up, it's not mel's story to bring up and a one time approval doesn't imply an all-time approval to talk about it whenever across several platforms?
That's not the name in the video from the bad breakups with Sarah. 9 minute mark.....
That guy Tobicus was in her mid 20s wasn't it?

Last edited:

Mamabear29

Lols, I usually rag on Melanie - but yeah, postpartum hormones can make you legit crazy. I’m not excusing her brash disregard for other people’s trauma or lack of trigger warnings - but the mental space she’s in now is very familiar to me.

When I was still breastfeeding I was having severe crying episodes and super weird mood swings/thoughts. Got put on a special supplementation regime to treat my depression and went to an in-person therapist. Also going back to regular cycles made me a whole new woman. All of these things have helped me enormously and she NEEDS to follow suit. For her own sake but also for those around her and her audience. A lot of these influencers talk about mental health and self-care without properly understanding it themselves. You need help Mel, build yourself up again - it’s getting sad to watch.
Yeah I agree hormonal changes postpartum can be tough. Each to their own with the spiritual stuff but I definitely think she would benefit with professional help too- although I'm sure I've seen somewhere she is? Personally I feel like she comes off as still being in that phase of parenthood in the early days where its a massive shock to the system and you feel on edge a lot but this is 7 months later

Dearreader

VIP Member
Just went back and watched the video, I vaugely recall watching this back then, as I was still subbed to her in those days, and remember her pushing sarahs youtube channel and I did watch a few of her her videos. She did do that sit down with that said ex she speaks of years later, and it was interesting. they genuinely appear friends (sarah and the ex). What I found weird is that melanie says theyve been friends since they were kids, yet sarah doesn't appear to know of the fella, or any of their relationship in that time period. Her choice of words there from 12min on regarding said ex are interesting to say the least.

Am I wrong in assuming the fella she named in this is the same fella in the latest video? If that is the case, it's even worse that there's video evidence of his name a previous upload.

I did some sleuthing a while back, and it turns out sarah is actually childhood friends with thomas, not melanie.

Also off topic slightly but totally sums mel up "they would give me advice and i wouldn't listen". I wonder how many people today have given her advice re anything and she has scoffed at them?! Whatever happened to those friends you had as a teen. Most of us have some if not just 1 friend from our teen years. How come it's only youtubers and thomas' friends she associates with now? It just makes me wonder.
Well it matches the time frame. She said in yesterdays video that it all started 16 and this ex would throw water bottles at her head. Then she goes on to say " at some teenage party we were all smoking weed" She then mentions at this teenage party he SA her school friend 😔

I'm not going to say a whole lot here, but from 12 minutes on is quite incongruent compared to comments she's made under her latest video.

Pugmul

There appears to be a lot of unresolved issues in her life- what happened with the drinking? Was she one of those drunks who just make a tit of themselves not knowing their limits? And then have the beer fear?
In her latest video she says she was a rotten drunk and kinda mentioned she would get really drunk..

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
You can still see tags, albeit a bit harder to find but they're there. Her last upload she used tags [I'm removing quotations for the sake of clutter]:

Melanie Murphy ,what I eat Melanie Murphy, food diary Friday, my diet, lockdown diet, Grind coffee, sustainability.

Edit to say: I didn't watch this, I just quickly pulled her channels first video in the search but given everything said here, she's going against her tags "lockdown diet" but apparently youre not on a diet?? Make it make sense memelanie!

I did a quick deep dive into her tags, and it appears she stopped putting bi/bisexuality etc into her tags about a year ago. Interestingly enough her pregnancy video appears to be the end of bisexuality tagging for Melanie 👀 Not sure why it stops with that video?! After that, it's all about being a millennial and a wife, mother, lifestyle etc etc.

How do we get a Jessie thread going? I feel like she's mentioned often enough her to have her own thread.

Also real quick Jessies fella is/was a county footballer is a farmers son, rents a place in their town for barbering (but apparently now does it in his own shed??) and they love breaching their limits. Semi landlocked, no beach within their 20km!!! People talk Jessica lol and you not hiding breaking restrictions isn't helping you.

Female. budgie. smuglers. That's all I see when I look at this picture :oops:
I thought someone said Jess had a thread ?

kalechips

VIP Member
That's what I was saying - that it wasn't Shane. Looking back on my posts now I didn't make it clear/could have worded it better. ❤

@kalechips She met Toby when she was in her mid twenties. Yesterday's video Melanie said that the SA happened when they were teenagers
Thank you for clearing that up! So she has dated two predatory abusers? That's terrible and I feel for despite her lack of tact and empathy for other victims.

Mystery07

In fairness that pic of BP on the bed, he does look huge for 8 months! (My baby was a prem so he’s always been a bit smaller for his age) I wonder if he’s crawling yet?? She’s never posted it and I find that unusual for her considering she’ll post them in the bath 🙄
My friend had a baby that was a similar weight to P at birth and he is quite a lot smaller but is still a big baby! Pan looks very tall!

Mamabear29

There appears to be a lot of unresolved issues in her life- what happened with the drinking? Was she one of those drunks who just make a tit of themselves not knowing their limits? And then have the beer fear?