Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catdog091

“Mate” 🤢

He actively exploits his children, including his son potentially being trans. They give their kids cold showers when they misbehave, they don’t give them proper portion sizes.

Bad people to call your mate
Have you seen the Stacey Dooley sleeps over with them in 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

puddingnotgood

It's the tutting noise that gets me, she kinda slaps her tongue along her teeth and makes a noise. It's one of those things where you notice it once and then pick it up every time.
Ohhh I don’t think I ever picked up in that. Going forward I probably won’t ever be able to miss it now that you’ve brought it up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mindlessness

VIP Member
Don't know how close we are to the end of this thread, but surely some spin on "i'm the only Mam in the village' for the next thread title..
This is the post re a title with the most votes so far.

Melanie Murphy #12: I'm the only Mam in the village

?

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Just to say that I do agree that they’re both toxic and wanted the best of both worlds. I called it months ago that he was only looking for short haul flights because the wanting to travel thing is bullshit. He wants the high pay and the short flights with the house by the sea, wife and 3 kids at home with the “badge“ of being a pilot. They’re extremely old fashioned that way. All of that is fine to want but just own it.
Mr & Mrs whimsical O'Rourke!

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Haven't been on this thread in a while. Did I miss any more hilarious outbursts from Tomas? He is more entertaining than Mel these days tbh 😂

I remember thinking how great it was to see an Irish group of girls doing collars

I used to love watching all the collabs and meet ups they would do together. I thought it was great to see Irish women represent online and give tips and hauls with Irish brands.

I remember Dale from monstermakeup I think made a video where she was accused. And the girl that was a guard was Laura young who was previously mymakeupperspective on YouTube. She has a thread here where someone shared an old photo of her in uniform.

Why did they never try out to out this behaviour though? Like as a group, safety in numbers and all?
What threats was she making (allegedly) I posted a SS some pages back where Melanie claimed to have software to see exactly who was disliking her videos. 😂

Do any of you girls still talk and read this thread? Are you all surprised by the sock puppet accounts exposed by tattlers? Why do you think she had an accomplice? So many questions but I love the tea.

Why did the girls abandon their channels? It says a lot that she's not friendly with any of them online apart from facesbygrace and dramatic mac.
Smaller youtubers don’t get paid for videos and a lot of them perhaps got bored and quit. There hasn’t been much activity from a lot of the smaller channels in years. See there was always drama and accusations flouting about people singling out a person and talking about them thinking if it’s them it wasn’t right to be honest but I think the girls in the end just didn’t know who to trust every conversation was getting leaked and repeated a main one was the viber group personal info said there with 7 only girls in it and Mel was in there it had been repeated and commented on each of the girls videos. It was definitely one of the girls but Melanie would be quick to point the finger back. They hadn’t solid evidence to come together as a group to out her they just spoke amongst themselves and I’m pretty sure at least 3 of them were In her gg thread the way some of them were speaking I knew straight away who they were. At the time they wanted to be successful on YouTube so outing someone bigger with more control isn’t as easy as you think backlash being accused of being jealous etc. And what if it wasn’t even her to begin with? You would get up to 35 comments a day from different fake accounts some of it was just childish nonsense others were leaking full names of the other Irish girls and their family members along with everyone’s email addresses even if it wasn’t Mel it was certainly one of the 7 girls in the viber group. The Facebook beauty group had over 25 girls but it came down to 7 in the end who knew the most info to be leaking

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I don’t see her being able to travel back and forth to Manchester very much if travel restrictions are still in place and considering from what I’m aware Ireland are way behind in a vaccination program compared to the UK. I’m not even aware if they’ve started vaccinating please correct me if I’m wrong. It would make more sense to just move there

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
So after I made the attached post a few days ago on tattle, Mel edits her pinned comment on her video "everything can turn around"

Always on tattle and ready to double down on anything posted here to cover her tracks.
What a poxy geebag, apologies to you all but really?

• Haha

BANDJ2018

If she’d even bothered to Google the dead bird thing instead of running to social media kicking up a fuss she’d have seen this article about it from January explaining it already

Presumably she just wrote it off as some kind of human flu, which obviously isn't dangerous, like Covid. There's no way our mel hasn't done her research

• Haha

Mollymc

I know it's probably been covered in a previous thread but there are so many. What's the story with her mother? Do they not get along?

Kit123

VIP Member
It's truly bonkers. It's like an extended holiday!!

HA Mel hoovering 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say she doesn't even know where it's kept in the house. They can't even manage to bring down filthy nappies, dishes, and clothes. They have had it so easy all along.

I hope the parents took a security deposit when they moved in.....😎
Does she have to go downstairs to use the facilities? That is so weird! I've lived with exes parents for a very short time and I couldn't hack it.