Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Have restrictions lifted in Ireland for baby classes and soft plays etc like the UK? Odd she hadn't taken him to anything or publicly took him see anyone after the fuss she kicked up about covid restrictions. Once she reads this she will either attend them or say she doesn't believe in baby classes o 🤣
unfortunately not. Dying to hand my sprog over to soft play 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
I really like this article. It’s a great way of reframing things, I think I read it back in 2018 when it was first published as it feels familiar? anyway, it’s a perspective Mel could do well to try and understand! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for re-reading it. I really wish I could send it to her, but I don't fancy the brutal torture of her responses, and/or fan base attacks. We know she reads here, so let's see if anything in it sticks enough for her to "randomly" share on socials 🤣🤞

Melanie has removed Fablethics Ambassador from her IG. Honestly can't see her walking away from a consistent brand spon, I imagine it's a temporary move to look good/like she's taking it soooo seriously youse goise.
Jeeesusss! Does she ever stop changing her damn bio? I don't even have one, the idea of even having one gives me the ick.. but to think the amount of times she has changed it over the last year, is insanity. (drabletics aside)

What ever happened the sponsored plugs upload for black rock clinic 😑

he hardly got discount plugs just because he’s married to an a list celebrity.
That's a good point, lol married to a zlist celeb (realistic with z but not a celeb this is ireland!!) why has it all gone away now? Waiting for her to mention it now it's been said here..

It annoys me that it’s another British brand. Surely there’s a sustainable Irish brand she could promote instead?

Edit: there is. Took me 3 minutes to find

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Never properly considered it until now I was just about to repurchase from nespresso but i think i'll actually give this a go instead.

Also not sure why this reminded me but I was so tempted when she mentioned her merch a while back, why it was in pounds not euros? Like there's SO many "merch creator" stores online that sell in EURO and actually ship from european countries. What's her obsession with the ££? It has always been expensive and even more so now due to brexit increases. I hardly doubt that the majority of her audience is based in the UK, if anything I would have said the US, so why not ship out of america and charge in dollars?! I know I'm being petty but it just annoyed me. Group it with everything else she sells her soul for and it shows she doesn't care much for her homegrown audience 😡

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Petty post incoming:

Just saw Mel’s story on the grind coffee. Something that reallllyyyy grinds my gears is the manic hand movements and the ‘but ems’. She does it ALL the time on insta and her videos. Is ‘but ems’ common in Ireland?
It annoys me that it’s another British brand. Surely there’s a sustainable Irish brand she could promote instead?

Edit: there is. Took me 3 minutes to find

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
View attachment 541938View attachment 541963View attachment 541964So she was able to let Thomas's mum watch the baby for a sponsored deal, raved about how great the format is and then abandons it when she's not being paid? I thought it was was such a great way to connect with her followers... Now she says what doesn't make her money is not a priority, which is fair enough, just be honest from the beginning for crying out loud.
Also: she says she's a one woman band and has no help yes has an agency linked in her profile and specifically points out that her management pick the giveaway winners. Are we to believe that this is the only thing they ever do?
"I wouldn't care if you were out there pole-dancing all night, as long as you did it with a little INTEGRITY!"- Nate Cooper, The Devil Wears Prada

Trying so hard to sound like a super mama. What more aside from being a mother, she cooks, walk the dog, clean the house, water plants, do the groceries and working from 9 to 5.
Ahhh, she's downright annoying! A flabby, sloppy, spoiled, muppet.

I'm committing a sin again 🤥🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catdog091

Awh Melanie, you sneaky thing you! 🤪 quick to edit her comment and deleting the part that she had it worse. Caught at the right time! Doesn’t change the fact that it was her first thought and she will always be the victim because god forbid anyone else steals the limelight from her!
Yeah that's really crap

She just points it out I’d say because she made a whole song and dance about not drinking that she would have to answer loads of questions about it. Lucy Moon got a lot of comments when she started drinking again.

I’m yet to meet a person who is a nasty drunk who wasn’t genuinely nasty deep down. She can be as sober as she wants, she’s still bitter and miserable.
Sorry for going off topic but speaking of Lucy Moon: did anyone find her thread on here? Is it possible that she really has no thread here? I can't be the only one to find her massively annoying and she was widely discussed on GG.

monga

VIP Member
These really don't do anything for any body type. Like dear lord ladies, everyone knows shit coloured anything isn't ideal on you, or maureen who just turned 85 from ____ (insert a county of your choosing lol!)!!

37k followers ,sorts that 10k question out. Now the question is can anyone start it, or do we need a mod to do it?
Anyone can start it ,does Jess have enough to discuss to warrant a thread she's immature and flighty but I don't find her as toxic as Mel ,but if people want one there's no reason not to as she has over 10k followers.

View attachment 549462

And there we go.
Up there with labour pain? Oh wow.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the physio supposedly told her she needs to get it checked with x-ray or MRI etc. if the pain persists and not that it IS a herniated disk. At least according to what she said last time.
Also, funnily enough in the picture accompanying this new essay of hers, the neck brace is nowhere in sight and she has her head thrown all the way back.
Take care of yourself if you are experiencing these things, ffs. This would maybe actually help instead of making a comment about your baby's chubby arm about you and how proud you are of overcoming so much and how much pain you tolerate for his sake.
I just checked with " Dr Google " and surprisingly he's got the same symptoms as Mel ! terrible pain going down his arm and numbness 😂

• Haha

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
Her 5 year plan is the biggest pile of crap if that was true you surely wouldn’t be planning a 2nd child and know when you wanna start trying before you’ve even bought your own house. She really is shite at prioritising things, a house should be top of that list before a 2nd child, your 30 years old married with a child and living in your in laws attic for crying out loud and eating beans and potato waffles for your dinner every night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ That really show you have your priorities right and a ‘5 year plan’
Melanie Whim-Murphy, mujer caprichosa. 🤦‍♀️

She thinks life is a big Pan's Labyrinth or Harry Potter movie.

• Haha
Horrendous to read about the fabletics factory and saddened to see Mel is refusing to acknowledge it.
In relation to her abusive ex, does anyone know if she ever reported him? He sounds like a danger to society so I’d hope that she did.

• Heart

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
I just googled her and this came up ? is it the same Jess!View attachment 549164
I typed Jessie B, and Jessica Brennan and the only threads showing was Mels. Very strange, but I guess the same person, doubt there's more than one with her name being "known". Thank you for the heads up on her thread name 😊

Edit:

I just checked and nope that is not her thread. It's another insta hun with a lot of controversies I remember her. Once I saw the second post about rhiona having a rant I knew who it was. Think that girl is a dancer or something. Similar vibes to ItGalz/Lindsay!

Jessie B, Mels sister does not have a thread on here... yet? (i say yet with the potential of having one)

Is it possible to do a vote to see if she's allowed one?

notjust_vanilla

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Because baby milo is the second coming of Leonado Da Vinci. He's so creative, artsy and 1000000x more advanced compare to other babies....So yeah, he doesn't need toys. And only his muppet mother has the right to buy her 'toys' -remember 'Barbie' @Dearreader 😉🤭
He'll never be like Da Vinci if he doesn't have toys to develop fine motor controls properly and so can't hold a paintbrush ;)

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
(Retweet’s)..I can’t believe he thinks this is a bad thing (just look at the UK ) in Ireland where the health system is so limited..He really is a Twitter TWAT!
A79F73EB-45A6-4261-B5A7-6009FB5B6006.jpeg

mindlessness

VIP Member
. I stand by the blogpost as it's 100% truth.

Edit: Fuck it i'm linking it, if there's an issue with it please tell me why, and also remove the other random link!
I really like this article. It’s a great way of reframing things, I think I read it back in 2018 when it was first published as it feels familiar? anyway, it’s a perspective Mel could do well to try and understand! Thank you for sharing.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
No that's another Jess Brennan... She's infamous for throwing a non socially distanced event at a bar in Dublin 😂
I remember this. I followed her back then for a nosy, and within a day realised beyond the controversy at the time she was as boring as dish water, and I only needed one Lindsay on my insta feed to suffice that category 😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I think it's weird about her mum, but I don't think she's someone most people enjoy spending loads of time with if she's half as annoying in person as she is online.
That’s true, but if it was me I’d try and stick her for a bit just to see the grandchild.

awakenotwoke

She just points it out I’d say because she made a whole song and dance about not drinking that she would have to answer loads of questions about it. Lucy Moon got a lot of comments when she started drinking again.

I’m yet to meet a person who is a nasty drunk who wasn’t genuinely nasty deep down. She can be as sober as she wants, she’s still bitter and miserable.
I personally know someone that is a completely different person when they drink really nasty so they don’t drink and are normal without it. Mel is just a self-centred bitch .

Nicki19

She's probably making next to nothing now fabletics dropped her hence why she's suddenly making an effort working on the book, she'll probably have to get a real job at some stage unless Thomas earns enough to keep her in fast fashion shite 😂

• Haha

Daisymai

I don't think we can speculate as we don't know them in real life. I do think she's definitely going through a lot at the moment, that much is obvious. Whether Thomas is a good partner for her or not isn't something we can know. He's a twat but you don't need to see very hard to notice that.
We talk a lot about Melanie never living properly away from home. But has he? He went to Spain for X amount of months, but that was working. It wasn't flatmates and a house; very different things. He strikes me as a typical, posh, spoilt, Irish mammys boy who has never really fended for himself. Okay he paid for his degree but honestly that just shows me how privileged he is because he could live at home while he was saving for it/ as long as he wants to afterwards.

Realistically what parents do you know who would be fine with their child living with them in the circumstances they are? It's one thing to live with your parents while you're saving but they didn't get a mortgage yet. instead they spend thousands on a wedding, continue living with fam and then have a child, with plans for a second. All of this without the original purpose they were to be living with them in the first place. He's absolutely spoiled and his attitude stinks. But I don't know about controlling.
True, it was just how she wrote that she can’t share the baby, can’t have wine etc. I thought maybe it was Thomas’ influence.It could of course be self imposed/ joint decisions.