Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't believe that it's taken me so long to notice the similarities between Thomas and Jonathan joly. Not only physically but exact same personalities- metrosexuals who love being on camera. Mel has always wanted to be the sacconejoly's 2.0.
View attachment 566405View attachment 566406View attachment 566407View attachment 566408
Let’s hope their views on forcing transgenderism on their child is v e r y different and the physical similarities are where it ends.

Reactions: 7
Not only physically but exact same personalities- metrosexuals who love being on camera. Mel has always wanted to be the sacconejoly's 2.0.
At one point I thought there was gonna be a complete Thomas takeover. He loves being on the camera and I think Melanie thought more would come of including him in videos but unfortunately just isn't that likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bleeping disgrace.

No wonder she has no friends bar the two in London that all use each other for Collab opportunities.

Get a refund on the education degree, Melanie.
My favourite part of that is she values open discussion. Open discussion with comments she hasn't deleted, naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooooo her mate Sarah who she made the break-up video with isn't following her on Instagram anymore, but she's following Thomas!

• Wow
Oooooo her mate Sarah who she made the break-up video with isn't following her on Instagram anymore, but she's following Thomas!
She's still following her. You have to type in the whole handle for it to show.

20210509_223746.jpg

Reactions: 2
Relaxing of restrictions today, no more excuses for her mother not to be allowed to visit!

Reactions: 10
I know it's probably been covered in a previous thread but there are so many. What's the story with her mother? Do they not get along?

Reactions: 4
Me me me me me, me me me, son, me me, me me me, me

Just Melanie being Melanie

508215A0-CAD8-408A-BFF8-AB6A9B5793F7.jpeg

I know it's probably been covered in a previous thread but there are so many. What's the story with her mother? Do they not get along?
As far as I remember, Melanie would have raging arguments with her and she decided to go live with her dad instead. Damaged the relationship for a while. Melanie says it's all cosy now but hard to believe when she hasn't met her grandson (and restrictions were lifted over Christmas so Melanie can't blame it all on Gov/lockdown).

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Me me me me me, me me me, son, me me, me me me, me

Just Melanie being Melanie

View attachment 567702

As far as I remember, Melanie would have raging arguments with her and she decided to go live with her dad instead. Damaged the relationship for a while. Melanie says it's all cosy now but hard to believe when she hasn't met her grandson (and restrictions were lifted over Christmas so Melanie can't blame it all on Gov/lockdown).
It also looks particularly egotistical when you compare it to what the mother's commenting have said - no me, I, my... they all speak solely about their babies and not repeatedly about themselves.

Well I never knew that. Sorry lol x
No worries I've done the same on the thread before. IG is weird like that x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's a weapon
Long time lurker here! I'm sorry, I know the discourse on this particular incident has sort of passed but this comment has really boiled my blood. I got pregnant by accident whilst on the pill and using condoms. Fortunately my baby's dad is the love of my life and had already talked about having kids one day but we still discussed the possibility of me having an abortion? Am I a bad mother to my lo because we briefly thought about terminating the pregnancy? I'm the same age as Jesse I'd loveeeee to know what she'd have to say about that lmao. People can double up on protection and still get pregnant but it's probably still not a valid reason to not follow through with a pregnancy in her eyes 🙄

I'm so glad I wasn't watching all of this unfold during my formative years because I used to take what she said as gospel. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210510-232455~2.png

Surprise surprise. The goal of completing it BEFORE his birthday won't be reached. Shocker.
Also: longest swim so far is about 2,54 km out of the 10km...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 568634
Surprise surprise. The goal of completing it BEFORE his birthday won't be reached. Shocker.
Also: longest swim so far is about 2,54 km out of the 10km...
This aged like milk now, didn't it.

As well as his longest swim being 2.54km he ran way more than he actually got in the water and swam.

In or around 29 runs and walks vs 13 times in the water. Let's be real the chap wasn't arsed.

Attachments

Last edited:
This aged like milk now, didn't it.

As well as his longest swim being 2.54km he ran way more than he actually got in the water and swam.

In or around 29 runs and walks vs 13 times in the water. Let's be real the chap wasn't arsed.
Omg I'm getting major ick off of these updates 😂 Rubber neck protector fgs

I'm all for water safety but also.... stop being a wimp and get in the damn sea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I'm getting major ick off of these updates 😂 Rubber neck protector fgs

I'm all for water safety but also.... stop being a princess and get in the damn sea
Omg howling same!!! Acting so precious. He gives me the vibes of someone who puts on gloves before washing the dishes.. I'm totally protecting about that because it's a major ick for me.

All the gear and no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.