Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie has removed Fablethics Ambassador from her IG. Honestly can't see her walking away from a consistent brand spon, I imagine it's a temporary move to look good/like she's taking it soooo seriously youse goise.
I could see the recent scandal making fabletics review who’s an “ambassador” for them/ their numbers and cutting who they can spare. Realistically who buys from them on her recommendation?! She might have to start wearing actual clothes now.

Although if she has genuinely left them of her own accord then fair play. (This one time 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could see the recent scandal making fabletics review who’s an “ambassador” for them/ their numbers and cutting who they can spare. Realistically who buys from them on her recommendation?! She might have to start wearing actual clothes now.

Although if she has genuinely left them of her own accord then fair play. (This one time 😂)
Ohh I didn't think of that, good point! I can't see her leaving off her own accord because when it was initially put to her she said "thank god Fabletics are investigating it" straight in to cover their arse and brushing under the rug the fact it goes beyond harassment and abuse when they can't even be arsed to pay a decent wage.

I feel if she has left the contract it's because she knows it will cause problems via the comments everytime she does a sponsored post or like you said she was let go of.

Seen this comment under one of her recent Fabletics spons which she didn't address. There are many similar type comments from her fans under her videos too. The entire company is shady. She can't talk about how ethical they are anymore. (not that she could to begin with but did)

I really think she may have temporarily removed it to look virtuous.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210511-123825~2.png
Screenshot_20210511-130106~2.png

She answered. By now the comment by the person I marked as yellow is gone however.

ETA: The comment is back. Must have been my phone playing tricks on me

Reactions: 10
She will be praying to the gods of... probably pubes or something.
(I had to avoid this thread yesterday when I saw her trying to link a bleeping pot plat to sex because I swear I would have snapped)

that she doesn’t have to give up her sweatshop spon......
Poor (stereo voice) bab-bieeeee

I honestly can't believe that it's taken me so long to notice the similarities between Thomas and Jonathan joly. Not only physically but exact same personalities- metrosexuals who love being on camera. Mel has always wanted to be the sacconejoly's 2.0.
View attachment 566405View attachment 566406View attachment 566407View attachment 566408
oh my bleeping god she’s married jofus, in fairness she always wanted to be Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 569205View attachment 569207
She answered. By now the comment by the person I marked as yellow is gone however.

ETA: The comment is back. Must have been my phone playing tricks on me

Her reply is an embarrassment. So basically give it another week and her bio will be back to "ambassador for size inclusive fablethics"

They might abuse their staff but heyho, their leggings come in eco friendly packaging!! It's the little things.

oh my bleeping god she’s married jofus, in fairness she always wanted to be Anna.
Anna is a stepford wife robot, Melanie openly admits being her biggest admirer... the woman who turned her face away from her child while her husband gave and threatened them with cold shower punishments.

No Mel it's not the energy that's too much for people it's the child exploitation.

Imagine minimising people's worry around child safeguarding concerns as insecurities. duck right off Melanie.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What’s the point in her uploading a “project reset” without a spon like scam-pathetics

let’s see what she fills that slot with, because she never uploads without a spon now. 🤐

1A6B8C26-52D2-4384-8A4D-C1FA7CE3FEC3.jpeg
EA2FAAF0-5601-484F-A972-8CEF7C051D85.jpeg

or maybe they don’t spend 16 hours online scrolling and bitching and trollin and replying to short compliments with thesis length answers of the bull tit variety, better add a “haha” because it’s just banter right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What’s the point in her uploading a “project reset” without a spon like scam-pathetics

let’s see what she fills that slot with, because she never uploads without a spon now. 🤐

View attachment 569260View attachment 569261

or maybe they don’t spend 16 hours online scrolling and bitching and trollin and replying to short compliments with thesis length answers of the bull tit variety, better add a “haha” because it’s just banter right.

She ends up in week old dirty jammies and bras? Despite having a husband home and 3 other adults. But she just loves #ad playing June's journey... Doesn't compute.

It's called lazy hygiene and a victim complex.

Watch the wahwahs worsen when Thomas jumps ship.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Drab-letics are out, baby clothes are in 😂

A company soooo amaaazzzing goise. But she doesn't feel the need to actually follow them on insta, just tags them? Clearly begging for a freebie so embarrassing. She'll have her son modelling them every day now, but it's ok coz we won't see his whole face, just a different feature each pic 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Petty post incoming:

Just saw Mel’s story on the grind coffee. Something that reallllyyyy grinds my gears is the manic hand movements and the ‘but ems’. She does it ALL the time on insta and her videos. Is ‘but ems’ common in Ireland?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn't today Thomas's birthday? No happy bday post like last year. Instead we get a paragraph about how hard she has it.... interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
What ever happened the sponsored plugs upload for black rock clinic 😑

he hardly got discount plugs just because he’s married to an a list celebrity.

Reactions: 7
Petty post incoming:

Just saw Mel’s story on the grind coffee. Something that reallllyyyy grinds my gears is the manic hand movements and the ‘but ems’. She does it ALL the time on insta and her videos. Is ‘but ems’ common in Ireland?
It annoys me that it’s another British brand. Surely there’s a sustainable Irish brand she could promote instead?

Edit: there is. Took me 3 minutes to find

Reactions: 5
Petty post incoming:

It's the tutting noise that gets me, she kinda slaps her tongue along her teeth and makes a noise. It's one of those things where you notice it once and then pick it up every time.

Reactions: 8
I really like this article. It’s a great way of reframing things, I think I read it back in 2018 when it was first published as it feels familiar? anyway, it’s a perspective Mel could do well to try and understand! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for re-reading it. I really wish I could send it to her, but I don't fancy the brutal torture of her responses, and/or fan base attacks. We know she reads here, so let's see if anything in it sticks enough for her to "randomly" share on socials 🤣🤞

Melanie has removed Fablethics Ambassador from her IG. Honestly can't see her walking away from a consistent brand spon, I imagine it's a temporary move to look good/like she's taking it soooo seriously youse goise.
Jeeesusss! Does she ever stop changing her damn bio? I don't even have one, the idea of even having one gives me the ick.. but to think the amount of times she has changed it over the last year, is insanity. (drabletics aside)

What ever happened the sponsored plugs upload for black rock clinic 😑

he hardly got discount plugs just because he’s married to an a list celebrity.
That's a good point, lol married to a zlist celeb (realistic with z but not a celeb this is ireland!!) why has it all gone away now? Waiting for her to mention it now it's been said here..

It annoys me that it’s another British brand. Surely there’s a sustainable Irish brand she could promote instead?

Edit: there is. Took me 3 minutes to find

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Never properly considered it until now I was just about to repurchase from nespresso but i think i'll actually give this a go instead.

Also not sure why this reminded me but I was so tempted when she mentioned her merch a while back, why it was in pounds not euros? Like there's SO many "merch creator" stores online that sell in EURO and actually ship from european countries. What's her obsession with the ££? It has always been expensive and even more so now due to brexit increases. I hardly doubt that the majority of her audience is based in the UK, if anything I would have said the US, so why not ship out of america and charge in dollars?! I know I'm being petty but it just annoyed me. Group it with everything else she sells her soul for and it shows she doesn't care much for her homegrown audience 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn't today Thomas's birthday? No happy bday post like last year. Instead we get a paragraph about how hard she has it.... interesting.
trouble in paradise, calling it now. I also feel like her constant comments about not having time to shower/wear clean clothes are subtle digs at him.

Reactions: 7
Not Melanie sharing a post on Jerusalem from a page she doesn't even follow. Not her slapping "homeless children!" on it to make it look like she's read it.

As always, hits it out the park with the incredibly empty sentiment.

Wish she'd stick to complaining about wearing dirty clothes #martyrmammy

And here we go
I'm like 20 words in and she's mentioned lockdown twice 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Toy boy😂😂 hardly he looks 40 . You wish Melanie.she really thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else getting strong Nicole Kidman and Dave Matthews energy from just go with it from that cringe essay 😂

"Your virtue, your intelligence, Your passion"

"Your creativity, your bravery, and your taffy nipples"
Blaming you for her post @Dearreader 😂 Tattle asked, Mel provided 😎

I genuinely lol'd at that, bang on!! Such garbage, couldn't be more disingenuous if she tried 🤢

But mainly, I can't help but think BURN THAT bleeping BRA (and all the others)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.