Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the "..wouldn't think twice about having an abortion." comment for me. How can Mel, a friggen author, not understand that people have inner monologs and may need to safe face in that kind of situation? Apparently she can read minds now and knows how women are internalizing traumatic events and procedures.

"Listens to different podcasts" is the most high school aged response she could have possibly had to that question.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a bleeping disgrace.

No wonder she has no friends bar the two in London that all use each other for Collab opportunities.

Get a refund on the education degree, Melanie.
Some people do use abortion as a backup contraception option, I’m close to one. She’s had four abortions in 8 years and every single one devastated her. Every single one added to her feeling guilt and shame that she shouldn’t have at all. I’m sure I have cells on my body that I haven’t exfoliated older than what she took a tablet for. Same way people take Plan B the morning after. It’s not a bleeping baby Melanie.

I genuinely wonder how her and Hannah are friends..

Reactions: 19
Some people do use abortion as a backup contraception option, I’m close to one. She’s had four abortions in 8 years and every single one devastated her. Every single one added to her feeling guilt and shame that she shouldn’t have at all. I’m sure I have cells on my body that I haven’t exfoliated older than what she took a tablet for.

I genuinely wonder how her and Hannah are friends..
Exactly and that's why Melanie's point is again trying to shame women for using it AS WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR.

There are undertones in her statement there, trying to allude to a certain type of woman just popping these pills over and over without thought and it sickens me no end.

Melanie thinks because she gave birth that she's some mother Theresa type adopting all these children and rescue dogs and donating to charities. All is it are EMPTY words and virtue signalling for praise.

I've never come across someone to be such a textbook narc. Like, she meets all the criteria to a tee. Her behaviour is disturbing to watch and her opinions are sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Melanie is not only spending an insane amount of time on her own socials, she’s also “supporting“ the charlatan Jonathan Joly and his new transgender, cross dressing, exploiting their children to the max quest on Instagram as well.

she is a stain on society right now.

Reactions: 18
I feel like she thinks motherhood has granted her the right to decide what's in everyone else's best interest or given her some kind of higher knowledge, but she's just as ignorant as ever. The thought of her raising a son with her mentally is horrifying.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I see Melanie is not only spending an insane amount of time on her own socials, she’s also “supporting“ the charlatan Jonathan Joly and his new transgender, cross dressing, exploiting their children to the max quest on Instagram as well.

she is a stain on society right now.
Jonathan pisses me off to no end too. Everytime he posts a tiktok about his children "challenging gender" it's painfully clear that his children are NOT into it, especially when its targeted on his son. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jonathan pisses me off to no end too. Everytime he posts a tiktok about his children "challenging gender" it's painfully clear that his children are NOT into it, especially when its targeted on his son. It's so sad.

Also very interesting that the sacconejoly's channel has been in decline for years. Dressing up your child on camera for views, allowing that poor child to see the hate comments and continuing to exploit your child's curiosity because it rakes in engagement says a lot about these so called "parents"

Also amazing how Mel is adamant and vocal about her own child's safety and so against child exploitation online but actively supports the sacconejoly family. You can't be both.

Reactions: 17
Also very interesting that the sacconejoly's channel has been in decline for years. Dressing up your child on camera for views, allowing that poor child to see the hate comments and continuing to exploit your child's curiosity because it rakes in engagement says a lot about these so called "parents"

Also amazing how Mel is adamant and vocal about her own child's safety and so against child exploitation online but actively supports the sacconejoly family. You can't be both.
shows her morals go out the window when she has a chance to social climb or lick ass for clout, she won’t even share her kids name because she feels so strongly about protecting his identity, but doesn’t that not apply to all kids 🤐
Alfie Deyes went on record saying he didn’t agree with using kids for content/family channels,
and that seemed to be a nail in the coffin for that friendship.

who knew alfie would have more of a backbone than mel 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
shows her morals go out the window when she has a chance to social climb or lick ass for clout, she won’t even share her kids name because she feels so strongly about protecting his identity, but doesn’t that not apply to all kids 🤐
Alfie Deyes went on record saying he didn’t agree with using kids for content/family channels,
and that seemed to be a nail in the coffin for that friendship.

who knew alfie would have more of a backbone than mel 😐

Mel is well aware that all eyes are on the sacconejoly's right now and it's an opportune moment for Mel to piggy back a few followers.

That stupid bleeping reel of hers smugly listing all the reasons why she won't be sharing her child online while applauding a man child dressing his son overly sexual for money. If the kid wants to wear a dress let him? No need to film it. He doesn't need to be wearing wigs and lipstick and pouting seductively at a camera. He's a seven year old!! I'm heated.

Jonathan literally said this about his own son. (Attached) So you believe you are in the right to force your own issues and desires onto a 7 year old?!! I see people speculating that social services might be involved (again) but surely if there's an open investigation the two buffoons would be on their best behaviour and not film their children in the latest vlog?

I seen another comments that it's possible they are broke and can't afford to keep the kids in private school and instead of admitting to it they are pretending they are being ostracized by their town and forced into moving to save face.

Alfie- I'm-not-a tory- deyes speaks sense for once can't believe I just said that 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught up..
Well it matches the time frame. She said in yesterdays video that it all started 16 and this ex would throw water bottles at her head. Then she goes on to say " at some teenage party we were all smoking weed" She then mentions at this teenage party he SA her school friend 😔

I'm not going to say a whole lot here, but from 12 minutes on is quite incongruent compared to comments she's made under her latest video.
I can't comment on the last upload as I said before mentally not in any head space to watch it. However given what you've said, and yes that other video.. her words don't match. Then again this is memelanie so not really that surprised now. She should possibly watch herself though she mentions his name in the 12min onwards vid and then throws these things out in the latest one, not a smart move if others in her life can backtrack, know who she's speaking of, old school friend an' all. Really not ideal and further proves what a twisted individual she comes across as. So fucked up.

Also about 2 or so years ago I read a piece (some may call it an article but I'm a snob and I call them blog posts - personal reasons!) and I want to share it with Melanie, perhaps then she'd consider what words to use when trying to get her "i'm a pro-choice feminist.. but not really any of those things, just whatever fits my narrative at the time, oh and so I can sell myself just a little bit more for controversy and yeah money" ideas across, but I know reading her responses to those people she'd shut it down. I often wonder if she ever was a feminist or pro-choice, or if she was just looking for another buck or a leg up. I laughed when she said she voted on it, eh no duck face ya didn't you were in spain swanning around with baldy. So please kindly STFU.

Are link drops allowed? I know someone just randomly linked a period cup (not sure why, can you please elaborate on that link?) so if it's okay I'd like to share it. If not I'll just drop the tag line and you's can read it if you wish. I stand by the blogpost as it's 100% truth.

Edit: duck it i'm linking it, if there's an issue with it please tell me why, and also remove the other random link!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this is petty but this goes to show she doesn't research things before she spouts it as fact.

1 plant will not have any noticeable effect on air quality/sleep.
Many studies done on it. You need to have about 11+ plants in a small space for it to have an effect.
If the place she bought it from told her than then that is deceiving. Most plant shops will tell you the truth.
I have 30+ plants in my house and I would never claim this.

Attachments

• Haha
I know this is petty but this goes to show she doesn't research things before she spouts it as fact.

Many studies done on it. You need to have about 11+ plants in a small space for it to have an effect.
If the place she bought it from told her than then that is deceiving. Most plant shops will tell you the truth.

She reckons a peace Lilly is low maintenance too 😂
Engagement must be at an all time low if you are asking people to help you name a plant for a bit of traffic to your IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She reckons a peace Lilly is low maintenance too 😂
Engagement must be at an all time low if you are asking people to help you name a plant for a bit of traffic to your IG.
So true! It a low light tolerant plant but need frequent watering. Good for people that typically over water. She should of got a snake plant but no that doesn't look like a Vulva 🙄
She can hardly look after her child with all the help she has. We will never see that plant again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true! It a low light tolerant plant but need frequent watering. Good for people that typically over water. She should of got a snake plant but no that doesn't look like a Vulva 🙄
She can hardly look after her child with all the help she has. We will never see that plant again

Yes! Also, low light doesn't mean no light. It's not going to get enough light from the one skylight in the attic. Can't see her misting the plant everyday. She gets one plant and is giving out advice already and of course it's totally incorrect. Like you, I have over 30+ and have avoided peace lillies based on the fact that they will die if you as much as look at them wrong 😂

She couldn't have picked a more finicky plant. She has #plantmama, lol calm down. As far as I'm concerned that plant is already dead.

• Haha

Who's her?

What's up with these so-called influencers using personal pronouns to objects.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
. I stand by the blogpost as it's 100% truth.

Edit: duck it i'm linking it, if there's an issue with it please tell me why, and also remove the other random link!
I really like this article. It’s a great way of reframing things, I think I read it back in 2018 when it was first published as it feels familiar? anyway, it’s a perspective Mel could do well to try and understand! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: 5

A whole forest couldn't purify the air in that attic 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sincerely hope the plan isn’t to move in with her Dad then when Thomas goes as lilies are poisonous to cats. I wouldn’t let that thing across the threshold if it were my house, no plant (or “air purifier” in Mel’s world), is worth risking my cats lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly can't believe that it's taken me so long to notice the similarities between Thomas and Jonathan joly. Not only physically but exact same personalities- metrosexuals who love being on camera. Mel has always wanted to be the sacconejoly's 2.0.
20210509_153624.jpg
jonathan-saccone-joly-2.jpg
20210509_154105.jpg
JS1.1.0.0.1.0.0-1-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.