Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find the comments for some reason! But honestly.. I may have to emigrate to Manchester.. so dramatic!
Along these lines . Some comments are supportive of them . She's careful not to go with the 'i only want to live in Skerries ' angle

I don't have FB can you post SS of the comments for us. I have serious FOMO 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did they go and pay €€€ for a hair transplant so if it’s that dire?

the pair not even willing to go down the road to balbriggan to look for a home, boo hoo manchester is so far away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry for posting all the comments but there’s little sympathy for them
EAC2F60B-674E-4799-AC93-F4291D4A0D1C.jpeg
300D74DC-316B-49B8-9F53-87E4787B1F3F.jpeg
9E8A7FAB-F7B1-46E6-A662-6672929BF93B.jpeg
2AFB3902-0C1B-496E-9ABE-91312C6F71E5.jpeg
D363AEF9-1193-4804-AD48-084725DD4BED.jpeg
508CCDEB-F2A4-4504-A25D-ABBB0571E6FC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
" forced to live in attic since the pandemic"

I love how they try imply it was because of the pandemic.

No it was because Melanie's line of work isn't seen as stable and she's shite at saving and he's in mountains of dept.

Love how they are blaming a pandemic for the fact the refuse to look outside of their town at something within their budget.

I'm guessing the article didn't cover the fact that while they were living in the attic they ;

1) Got a brand new eco car on finance
2) Thomas got a cosmetic hair transplant
3) they are redoing their wedding instead of putting the money towards a house
4) planned a baby while living in the attic.

Sad pair going around begging news outlets to listen to their sob story.

Maybe if you both stop spending 7 euro a pop on a jar of lentils you might have a house by now.

Dumb manipulative fucks

He's closer to the sky in the attic 😂😂

Crossing my fingers this article and the comments make their way to Twitter. It will be scenes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
" forced to live in attic since the pandemic"

I love how they try imply it was because of the pandemic.

No it was because Melanie's line of work isn't seen as stable and she's shite at saving and he's in mountains of dept.

Love how they are blaming a pandemic for the fact the refuse to look outside of their town at something within their budget.

I'm guessing the article didn't cover the fact that while they were living in the attic they ;

1) Got a brand new eco car on finance
2) Thomas got a cosmetic hair transplant
3) they are redoing their wedding instead of putting the money towards a house
4) planned a baby while living in the attic.

Sad pair going around begging news outlets to listen to their sob story.

Maybe if you both stop spending 7 euro a pop on a jar of lentils you might have a house by now.

Dumb manipulative fucks

He's closer to the sky in the attic 😂😂

Crossing my fingers this article and the comments make their way to Twitter. It will be scenes.
There’s some cracker replies someone said he should take up painting he’d do a great landing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Give us strength. They're really leaning into the victim angle.
I think them going on about how hard they have it is really doing duck all for the aviation campaign. Don't centre it around how difficult it is for you to manage if you want people to care. Many would jump for joy to be in their situation.
And let's not forget that Thomas worked for 12 months with regular pay and in those 12 months he made it a priority to buy a "proper" engagement ring and they prioritised a wedding over a mortgage or paying back a big chunk of the student debt. Plus Melanie pointed out more than once and made sure to emphasise that she didn't suffer any loss whatsoever last year financially. Where does all the money go? Not to clothes I would think. As every new item she shows is either drabletics or gifted in some way.
They should stick to the phrase: count your blessings! They must not have friends for they would give them a reality check guaranteed. Unless they are all equally as entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think them going on about how hard they have it is really doing duck all for the aviation campaign. Don't centre it around how difficult it is for you to manage if you want people to care. Many would jump for joy to be in their situation.
And let's not forget that Thomas worked for 12 months with regular pay and in those 12 months he made it a priority to buy a "proper" engagement ring and they prioritised a wedding over a mortgage or paying back a big chunk of the student debt. Plus Melanie pointed out more than once and made sure to emphasise that she didn't suffer any loss whatsoever last year financially. Where does all the money go? Not to clothes I would think. As every new item she shows is either drabletics or gifted in some way.
They should stick to the phrase: count your blessings! They must not have friends for they would give them a reality check guaranteed. Unless they are all equally as entitled.
someone pointed out in the comments that they got married and had a planned baby knowing they were going to be living in the attic after and put no money towards a mortage. There’s so little sympathy for them it’s hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone asked how he got 100,000 loan in the first place when he was unemployed ...good question !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't have FB can you post SS of the comments for us. I have serious FOMO 😂
You should still be able to see them without an account! Happy reading;

ETA: don’t know why that didn’t work. I googled Facebook Dublin live anyway and it took me to the page 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You should still be able to see them without an account! Happy reading;

ETA: don’t know why that didn’t work. I googled Facebook Dublin live anyway and it took me to the page 👍

Haha it worked thank you!! 😙😙

Debating whether to read them all now or wait until tonight with a glass of wine in hand 😂

The ones I've seen so far are really not in their favour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤦‍♀️I can't even with these two anymore. This article just fills me with pure anger. 😂
Same here. But I am living for the comments underneath. And the best is that Melanie won't be able to delete and moderate them to her favour.
It's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where’s her manager in all of this? Who’s advising them at this point. What a terribly timed article

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.