Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very good point forgot about the wedding, they’re not cheap even registry office weddings are a fair bit of money.
She’s said in her video that she made a wish list because her children have been through more than most adults ever will.
😬
What??? This makes me so bloody mad! My daughter became my carer a month after her 9TH birthday after I had a nervous breakdown. She seen and heard me do thing no child should ever have to it never would have crossed my mind to put it out there as a way to get free stuff. There are kids that my daughter went to young carers with that had it a million times worse than my daughter. We all have our tit to deal with it doesn’t make her or her kids special - sorry if that sounds harsh but…..

Happy to get injected with filler all over his face but terrified of a little vaccine 🤣🤣
Also wow a sleep apnea machine? Maybe if he didn’t smoke 20 a day and have a BMI of 40 he wouldn’t have such a problem
View attachment 937932
View attachment 937935
So they can’t afford to buy there kids Xmas gifts but he can get Botox of whatever it is 3 days before Xmas 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they can’t afford to buy there kids Xmas gifts but he can get Botox of whatever it is 3 days before Xmas
She was on Live today, before teaching one of her kids how to gamble she was saying how expensive it was buying a gaming PC at Christmas, so they obviously had money 🤷‍♂️

On another live she was telling people how to get away with not paying your water bill and power bill even, she said she doesn't do it but she obviously wants everything for free, it seems every Live I stumble on she's always talking about money :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Knows about it but doesn't do it, yeah right 😏
She could even use a vape to ease off the ciggies but she won't help herself.

Reactions: 6
She's on Live now with her pretend husband and Sprag, talking about getting recognized why shopping in M&S, they obviously are very poor. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
What was the edible thing?
Drugs. Apparently Zak’s mam accused them all of doing edibles and she went wild saying she’s waiting for a new heart why would she do anything like that etc then Zak’s mam took it back but obviously the damage was done.

Drugs. Apparently Zak’s mam accused them all of doing edibles and she went wild saying she’s waiting for a new heart why would she do anything like that etc then Zak’s mam took it back but obviously the damage was done.
Doing edibles?? At their big age 😳 how embarrassing

Doing edibles?? At their big age 😳 how embarrassing
Apparently she didn’t she literally went wild at Zak’s mam for dragging her into it however the husband, Zak and Lawrence did and the way she went wild and screen shot the WhatsApp of Zaks mam saying she didn’t mean to implement her after she posted the screen shots Zak’s mam posted a video saying she was wrong to name and drag Mel into it. I haven’t seen Zak or his mam in AGES though

Reactions: 1
Apparently she didn’t she literally went wild at Zak’s mam for dragging her into it however the husband, Zak and Lawrence did and the way she went wild and screen shot the WhatsApp of Zaks mam saying she didn’t mean to implement her after she posted the screen shots Zak’s mam posted a video saying she was wrong to name and drag Mel into it. I haven’t seen Zak or his mam in AGES though
Ive seen zak do a couple of videos and i follow him on insta hes more active there .i think hes friends with papa still is zak as ive seen him comment on his stutf not that long ago

Does her lovely hubby work?
He just went live yawning and saying it was early in the morning… it’s so 10:30am 😩

Does her lovely hubby work?
He just went live yawning and saying it was early in the morning… it’s so 10:30am 😩
He said on live a few weeks ago that he isgoing back soon he went on a years back to help mel .i think hes a postman?

Reactions: 2
he got almost as big as Lawrence since being with mel, i use to like her, and him before they got together, but then they turned into begs like the rest of them on here, he only ended up with mel cos he had no where else to go,

Reactions: 6
They only stick with lawl for the clout, they can't get a decent following themselves because she's not funny and he doesn't appeal to any one.