Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they distanced at first with all the Zak stuff but it was Sare and Smithy who don't bother with him now.

Reactions: 2
She’s on live and I think if you send gifts she’ll sing for you, I’m not watching but the caption says “Gift = song for you” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She gets sickness benefits and roadman ralph apparently claims carers for her too, they aren’t skint. Instead of him wasting money on fuel knocking on people’s doors maybe they should’ve used that cash to buy presents in the year 🙄 has he got kids??
She has an autistic son so she will get a lot of money for him.

I think it's because he looks after he .he said a while ago that he quit his Job or is rather on a break for a year I think he said to help her out and theb he will be going back .I think he's a postman?
But isn’t that what a husband should do.. care for his wife! She’s not that bad of still gigging! And his out if the house a lot sooooo not with her caring for her!

Exactly what I said and him having no where to go. Your never see a man more in love who has no where to live

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is the person who did an Amazon wishlist for strangers on tik tok to buy her children Christmas presents, apparently the pandemic had reduced the comedy gigs she could perform and is struggling financially. It always seems to be the same linked group of people who are begging or scamming.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the most annoying person on ever. Her and her waste of space husband whats with the knocking on doors thing i even blocked mel and she still was on my fyp

Reactions: 8
What did she do with her ex husband? They were living together and co parenting. Now we don’t hear a thing about him?

Reactions: 4
What did she do with her ex husband? They were living together and co parenting. Now we don’t hear a thing about him?
Yeah i was thinking that .i remember they was quite close friends still and he even had tiktok but i know she talked about the kids still seeing the dad but i dont think shes friends with him anymore

This is the person who did an Amazon wishlist for strangers on tik tok to buy her children Christmas presents, apparently the pandemic had reduced the comedy gigs she could perform and is struggling financially. It always seems to be the same linked group of people who are begging or scamming.
Why can’t she get a job 😳

Mels organised a fundraiser for tonight for a wee boy who very sadly passed away at the hands of the people who were looking after him. She had a go fund me up today for him but has now removed it, why would she remove it if she’s wanting donations? I don’t know and maybe it’s just me but I always feel there’s always something that doesn’t sit right when these creators do these events. I wonder if she’ll have her gifts of and just share the go fund me again

Reactions: 4
Mels organised a fundraiser for tonight for a wee boy who very sadly passed away at the hands of the people who were looking after him. She had a go fund me up today for him but has now removed it, why would she remove it if she’s wanting donations? I don’t know and maybe it’s just me but I always feel there’s always something that doesn’t sit right when these creators do these events. I wonder if she’ll have her gifts of and just share the go fund me again
Alfies got it in his bio i know earlier somepeople was commenting on the live that they was having issues clicking on the link so she may have removed it to then put it back on

Alfies got it in his bio i know earlier somepeople was commenting on the live that they was having issues clicking on the link so she may have removed it to then put it back on
Oops, me just jumping the gun then🤭but you never know these days. Hopefully she manages to raise the full lot that is needed

Reactions: 1
She’s taken it off temporarily until the auction tonight

She’s doing an amazing job this evening I’ve never liked her before