Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I never thought I’d like her but what she’s doing is amazing!!! I’m so pleased for those parents.

Reactions: 1
They’re getting badly trolled now that Tom and Claire is in the box and they don’t seem to be getting any bids for them

Reactions: 3
She did put in the commentd thanks for the donaters as well amd no they didnt

Reactions: 2
She should of thanked the donators first especially the girl that spent over £700 that was crazy

I find myself hot and cold with Mel, I’m not a fan of the comedy songs but I do like her dry sense of humour. I enjoy some of her lives where it’s general chat about what’s going on in the world/country as she interacts with comments and not just ones from her ‘regulars’. If someone disagrees she will respect their opinion and talk about why they disagree whereas many creators will go off on one, obviously if it’s nasty personal comments she’ll ignore which is fair enough. I caught snippets of the bid live and she did do a good job. I also feel for her health wise as it must be very scary to think your heart could give out at any minute (I don’t know loads about her condition so correct me if I’m wrong).
⚽ How amazing was papa for auctioning the football he had from the 66 world cup ! Regardless if you like him or not that was an amazing thing to do ⚽

Reactions: 7
Shes done a great thing, however check the new video out, they smashed the target but now they want more. People have very kindly donated on limited information about what happened etc and I can see why but nobody knows what actually happened and why isn't the target sufficient enough?

Reactions: 10
Shes done a great thing, however check the new video out, they smashed the target but now they want more. People have very kindly donated on limited information about what happened etc and I can see why but nobody knows what actually happened and why isn't the target sufficient enough?
I agree think until whatever happened with the tragic circumstances comes out I don’t think anymore should be donated she set out to help give this little baby the send off he deserves 💙

Reactions: 6
In the uk any child under 16 gets a funeral for free, yes its basic, but with what’s been raised they can make it beautful and memorable
God rest his little soul

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember ages ago like back in October/November time she said had an appt with the consultation in February this year about possibly going on the heart transplant lsit does anyone know what came of that?

Now i do like mel and thought it was a good thing she did .however there was a women who wasnt a creater and put £800 in altogether and didnt get a video .yesh they got everyone to follow her on the live and stuff to try get her live which is fair .however edens donated £500 and shes done a video about her ? Also edens clearly done that herself to get in peoples good books .shes not done that selflessley

Reactions: 9
When the target was basically reached she said something along the line of it would be good for them to have extra so they don't have to worry about Bill's etc why they in a bad place.

I remember ages ago like back in October/November time she said had an appt with the consultation in February this year about possibly going on the heart transplant lsit does anyone know what came of that?
I'm not sure but think she said on a live recently she was refused for the option or something unless she was talking about something else, is it true she smokes? Think someone on here said she did,

Last edited:
Reactions: 4