Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is truly the Walter Mitty of TT. In the years she has been active in the performance industry she has gone through a disturbing amount of pets. She gets a puppy (sometimes trained service dogs), gets the social media attention and then they vanish never to be seen or heard of again. For all she is a laughable character, this is very concerning behaviour. She is a fantasist who has claimed to be owed millions by the NHS. I'd question everything she says.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I get that she has health issues and wish her the best, but she came up live on my fyp today basically talking nonsense why in a hospital ward and all the time saying in a sweet voice the likes of "thank you Lucy, thank you Laura " ... she was basically using the hospital scene/setting to have people gift her 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hospitals should ban everyone from doing videos/lives. I know that's impossible and genuinely ill people need that communication, but just to piss off the these numptys would be nice 😆

Reactions: 8
Hospitals should ban everyone from doing videos/lives. I know that's impossible and genuinely ill people need that communication, but just to piss off the these numptys would be nice 😆
Or just give them their own ward, rename the psych ward *Tiktok Ward* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't surprise me if they wrote how many followers they have instead of their date of birth 🤣 Mel moon face needs to get a job, I'm sure the DWP would be interested in her earnings from all this gifting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve got some sympathy for her as she legit has had it tough health wise, but that Roadman Ralph…wow. A proper nasty piece of work whose obviously just looking for the payout. I think he’s brought both Mel and Lawrence down to his gutter level.

Reactions: 9
I saw a bit of one of her loves the other day where she said Ralph doesn’t claim carers allowance because he sees it as his role rather than needing to be paid for it.

Pride doesn’t pay the bills, to put pride before the bills/kids etc is incredibly selfish
And also because it’s classed as an income and impacts other benefits. CA doesn’t entitle you to free prescriptions etc..

Can't afford her own kids christmas presents but was smoking her head off outside the hospital a couple of days ago 🙄 and is apparently waiting for a heart transplant.

She's a walking contradiction!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't afford her own kids christmas presents but was smoking her head off outside the hospital a couple of days ago 🙄 and is apparently waiting for a heart transplant.

She’s a bleeping idiot if she’s smoking

Reactions: 6
💯 if your that sick you would go above and beyond to improve your Heath
It’s actually ridiculous that she’s smoking tbh, there are so many studies which show that smoking is associated with an increased mortality rate in transplant patients, so she’s doing is absolutely mental…
I do feel for her because I’m an ex smoker, addicted from a very young age so I know how difficult nicotine is to get off of, but at the end of the day you just do it. The withdrawal symptoms are dire but you just have to not be a pussy, slap a nicotine patch on and just get on with it tbh. Otherwise you’ll be stuck on the cancer sticks forever and that’s just reality.

Reactions: 3
Oh it is really difficult to stop I agree, she was out the puffing away after she'd got told she was being tested for cancer so I get that it's stressful but my god you can't be fighting for a transplant whilst smoking.

Reactions: 2
Oh it is really difficult to stop I agree, she was out the puffing away after she'd got told she was being tested for cancer so I get that it's stressful but my god you can't be fighting for a transplant whilst smoking.
In some countries you won’t even be considered for a transplant if you’re a smoker. It’s honestly ridiculous, she doesn’t work so she has all the time in the world to work on getting off the cigs and being as healthy as she can for this transplant. It’s such a heavy operation, you want to be in the absolute best possible health that you can be for it.

Reactions: 3
I came across her live the other day from the hospital and someone mentioned Lawrence and she said don't mention his name. Are they not speaking was he not best man at her wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually unfollowed her today after reading this thread. At the beginning she was all like "if I get your heart I will look after it". duck off u won't. 🙄

I’ve got some sympathy for her as she legit has had it tough health wise, but that Roadman Ralph…wow. A proper nasty piece of work whose obviously just looking for the payout. I think he’s brought both Mel and Lawrence down to his gutter level.
Embarrassing listening to him yesterday on live with her. You could see she was mortified! Surely he would be looking after her kids while she was in hospital so they wouldn’t be carted off to all their dads and it would be less disruptive to them. But his in bed on live with her?

Utterly disgusting…. Save up the money you get from the government, TT and your shows throughout the year.

In some countries you won’t even be considered for a transplant if you’re a smoker. It’s honestly ridiculous, she doesn’t work so she has all the time in the world to work on getting off the cigs and being as healthy as she can for this transplant. It’s such a heavy operation, you want to be in the absolute best possible health that you can be for it.
I would of through this would be the case anyway! But she will tell drs she isn’t smoking!

Last edited:
Embarrassing listening to him yesterday on live with her. You could see she was mortified! Surely he would be looking after her kids while she was in hospital so they wouldn’t be carted off to all their dads and it would be less disruptive to them. But his in bed on live with her?

Utterly disgusting…. Save up the money you get from the government, TT and your shows throughout the year.

I would of through this would be the case anyway! But she will tell drs she isn’t smoking!

They will know Anyway

I came across her live the other day from the hospital and someone mentioned Lawrence and she said don't mention his name. Are they not speaking was he not best man at her wedding
Oh interesting wonder what's happened there..

Lockdown 1 I liked her she was quite funny. But TikTok seems to have gone to her head along with a few others in their circle. I don’t dislike her I still follow her I did really feel for her with the whole edible thing. Like Zak’s mam admitted to lying about that and one NHS worker watching those videos could have absolutely ruined her and that’s completely uncalled for.
I don’t get her relationship but each to their own but I miss her comedy videos and parody videos there is just so much drama with her now. It’s constant on my FYP.
What was the edible thing?

Reactions: 1