Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a bit of one of her loves the other day where she said Ralph doesn’t claim carers allowance because he sees it as his role rather than needing to be paid for it.

Pride doesn’t pay the bills, to put pride before the bills/kids etc is incredibly selfish

Reactions: 6
I saw a bit of one of her loves the other day where she said Ralph doesn’t claim carers allowance because he sees it as his role rather than needing to be paid for it.

Pride doesn’t pay the bills, to put pride before the bills/kids etc is incredibly selfish
I'm not 100% sure but if he's unemployed and claims benefits himself then think it used to be that he wouldn't actually get extra money as they just adjust the original benefit, and after recently reading an attendance allowance form (oap version of pip) it suggested that any carers allowance claimed could actually come out of the allowance of the person you care for.

So if they both claiming benefits they would be no better of, sod all to do with "because he sees it as his role"

Reactions: 3

Genuine question….. why should he claim carers allowance?

Reactions: 1
Genuine question….. why should he claim carers allowance?
I think it's because he looks after he .he said a while ago that he quit his Job or is rather on a break for a year I think he said to help her out and theb he will be going back .I think he's a postman?

Reactions: 3
Managed to save and afford a wedding but not a few Christmas presents? Well done to all who has do that with the wish lists you savages 👏 Hate the way she uses her illness to manipulate people.

Reactions: 12
I can’t afford to buy all my family presents this year because covid did me the dirty and effed up my business, but I’ve certainly not gone on tik tok on the scrounge!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Managed to save and afford a wedding but not a few Christmas presents? Well done to all who has do that with the wish lists you savages 👏 Hate the way she uses her illness to manipulate people.
very good point forgot about the wedding, they’re not cheap even registry office weddings are a fair bit of money.
She’s said in her video that she made a wish list because her children have been through more than most adults ever will.
😬

Reactions: 6
very good point forgot about the wedding, they’re not cheap even registry office weddings are a fair bit of money.
She’s said in her video that she made a wish list because her children have been through more than most adults ever will.
😬
They probably have bless them but I bet she said that in her video to try and make people feel for them I think two of the things in that list were for Alfie, she’s chatting tit about how she’s never done a wish list her and him set one up for his birthday earlier in the year I remember them sitting on live opening them

Edit: typo - I put “whilst” instead of “wish list” 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I can’t afford to buy all my family presents this year because covid did me the dirty and effed up my business, but I’ve certainly not gone on tik tok on the scrounge!
That’s awful, I’m sorry ❤

Reactions: 2
Happy to get injected with filler all over his face but terrified of a little vaccine 🤣🤣
Also wow a sleep apnea machine? Maybe if he didn’t smoke 20 a day and have a BMI of 40 he wouldn’t have such a problem
20AE946A-035C-44F5-8753-A4D5627F2B8E.png

E6D7647F-3F88-43BC-BF19-2BE2A127DE0C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy to get injected with filler all over his face but terrified of a little vaccine 🤣🤣
Also wow a sleep apnea machine? Maybe if he didn’t smoke 20 a day and have a BMI of 40 he wouldn’t have such a problem
View attachment 937932
View attachment 937935
Dee I think you are as lost as me this is mels thread 🤣 He has one in the influencer section with quite a bit of background dirt on him ☕ I'm surprised he has fillers when he doesn't look after the rest of himself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4