Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone know where DHB’s response is? Mel said in her new video he made a response but I can’t see it!

Reactions: 2

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I didn’t see it
It was on his 101 account
I don’t think anyone knows if it was taken down or he removed it. Probably the former
All I know is, nobody is letting sleeping dogs lie
It looks like season 666 is coming to a screen nearby soon
Never ending drama why won’t sleeping dogs lie

You do that's the thing. She has had a pace maker fitted. Once you hit stage 3 /4. No way would you be able to dance around with out getting breathless I seen her loads of times dancing and shouting not one bit breathless. I had two heart attacks I had to be brought back to life in the resuscitation room. Before. I get breathless putting on my clothes even.
To be fair, she has nearly passed out a few times on live, or had to go away from camera and get rmr to take over because she's so breathless. You can hear it in her voice when she sings too. I think heart failure is one things she's said that is the truth. Like someone said before, not every sick person shows the same. That half hour she's dancing around on live might be the only half hour of the day where she's able to move - hard to judge her health based off that

Last edited:

brahhh

VIP Member
This is the person who did an Amazon wishlist for strangers on tik tok to buy her children Christmas presents, apparently the pandemic had reduced the comedy gigs she could perform and is struggling financially. It always seems to be the same linked group of people who are begging or scamming.
Why can’t she get a job 😳

I just can't believe she has contacted the police. He didn't send her a direct threat, it was a private conversation that happened ages ago. Totally ridiculous wasting police time.
If someone said the same about me, I'd document it with the police too - just incase. Look at what happened to trucker himself 🤷🏽‍♀️

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I think they distanced at first with all the Zak stuff but it was Sare and Smithy who don't bother with him now.

Lilithcatharsis

Did anyone see her battle with bash the entertainer? Screaming & jumping around can’t be good in her condition surely?
Mind you she earnt over £500 in that battle 😡
wooow that is a lot considering they only get a small percentage! Can't remember how much but remembering reading tiktok takes a lot

Tryger88

VIP Member
Seen this comment on tiktok, does anyone know if it's true? Just doesn't seem like something she would do on a live :unsure: unless she's on to the creep playing away from home, he's got a great excuse to disappear pretending to travel to knock on strangers doors (mainly all women from what I can see)
Would just like to add I in no way find it funny if she was crying and in distress, I was just wondering if it's true...