Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justlooking19

I’ve got some sympathy for her as she legit has had it tough health wise, but that Roadman Ralph…wow. A proper nasty piece of work whose obviously just looking for the payout. I think he’s brought both Mel and Lawrence down to his gutter level.
I’ve got some sympathy for her as she legit has had it tough health wise, but that Roadman Ralph…wow. A proper nasty piece of work whose obviously just looking for the payout. I think he’s brought both Mel and Lawrence down to his gutter level.
Embarrassing listening to him yesterday on live with her. You could see she was mortified! Surely he would be looking after her kids while she was in hospital so they wouldn’t be carted off to all their dads and it would be less disruptive to them. But his in bed on live with her?

Can't afford her own kids christmas presents but was smoking her head off outside the hospital a couple of days ago 🙄 and is apparently waiting for a heart transplant.

She's a walking contradiction!
Utterly disgusting…. Save up the money you get from the government, TT and your shows throughout the year.

In some countries you won’t even be considered for a transplant if you’re a smoker. It’s honestly ridiculous, she doesn’t work so she has all the time in the world to work on getting off the cigs and being as healthy as she can for this transplant. It’s such a heavy operation, you want to be in the absolute best possible health that you can be for it.
I would of through this would be the case anyway! But she will tell drs she isn’t smoking!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

mumz

VIP Member
It is school holidays were they are? If not, maybe RMR baby mom won’t let him take the kids out of school (rightly so)
That’s fair enough, but half term is here soon and if they are business class all the way then a week or so wait wouldn’t make a difference to take the holiday then
I just think you are doing something like that, then take them all

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
very good point forgot about the wedding, they’re not cheap even registry office weddings are a fair bit of money.
She’s said in her video that she made a wish list because her children have been through more than most adults ever will.
😬
They probably have bless them but I bet she said that in her video to try and make people feel for them I think two of the things in that list were for Alfie, she’s chatting shit about how she’s never done a wish list her and him set one up for his birthday earlier in the year I remember them sitting on live opening them

Edit: typo - I put “whilst” instead of “wish list” 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh it is really difficult to stop I agree, she was out the puffing away after she'd got told she was being tested for cancer so I get that it's stressful but my god you can't be fighting for a transplant whilst smoking.

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah I don't know if that's hers or someone else's but I don't think she's realised there's a number on it
Its Mel’s or Kaths number. I don’t know how it all works

Kaths voice notes are coming next!

Never ending circles

• Wow