Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Yet again tiktok blessed me with her live on my fyp yesterday, she totally lost the plot saying national service should be brought back just because people dare to have an opinion on her :ROFLMAO:
Then someone commented about tiktok being bad since the gifts and she went on a batshit crazy rant to justify the gifting 🤭
Can’t stand her gobby cow

Reactions: 2
After what she done who could blame him. She wants to get down and dirty then expect the same back.
What did she do to dhb? Tbf I think it was tit for tat with them and she did "expose" him which is why he went quiet. I dont like her or her begging for gifts and sympathy but he was in the wrong too. Plus he has been on her back for a long time🤣 I dont think its fair to try mess with someone's medical treatments, especially without proof

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I don't know if that's hers or someone else's but I don't think she's realised there's a number on it

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I’m assuming from the comments on here that she has received her payout from the NHS. How much was is, does anyone know?

lozza96

VIP Member
No whats happened??
Basically this .shes just been live and waa dueling ashuz telling people to share the post so that people can find them .ashuz said they could make some posters and go around the park with it .however someone in the live did search the parks hashtag on insta and managed to find people that was in the park at the time and have messaged them

Attachments

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Embarrassing listening to him yesterday on live with her. You could see she was mortified! Surely he would be looking after her kids while she was in hospital so they wouldn’t be carted off to all their dads and it would be less disruptive to them. But his in bed on live with her?

Utterly disgusting…. Save up the money you get from the government, TT and your shows throughout the year.

I would of through this would be the case anyway! But she will tell drs she isn’t smoking!

They will know Anyway

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Jeez is Chels still slobbing around on there. Wouldn't surprise me if she had, I've heard she's done worse for less 😆

brahhh

VIP Member
What night was it when she was drunk?

also where her beloved Hubby?
Sunday I think yet she don’t get anxiety getting hyped up for gifts live for hours another one for sympathy gifts !!
He’s Probably begging in another room