Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Alfies got it in his bio i know earlier somepeople was commenting on the live that they was having issues clicking on the link so she may have removed it to then put it back on
Oops, me just jumping the gun then🤭but you never know these days. Hopefully she manages to raise the full lot that is needed

Reactions: 1

sigmundfraud

It's actually not .I saw something that someone posted the other day what basically said that by doing the battles it pushes your content out and the people that don't do it get shadowbanned .I can't remember where i saw it now .someone posted it on tiktok
I'll have to look it up on tiktok but even complaining about it if that is the case is still beggy.

lozza96

VIP Member
If it was the one that got taken down yesterday .it wasn't really a response it was just saying that jaynes upset and its not fair going for her and stuff

KB2611

Doing edibles?? At their big age 😳 how embarrassing
Apparently she didn’t she literally went wild at Zak’s mam for dragging her into it however the husband, Zak and Lawrence did and the way she went wild and screen shot the WhatsApp of Zaks mam saying she didn’t mean to implement her after she posted the screen shots Zak’s mam posted a video saying she was wrong to name and drag Mel into it. I haven’t seen Zak or his mam in AGES though

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
She gets sickness benefits and roadman ralph apparently claims carers for her too, they aren’t skint. Instead of him wasting money on fuel knocking on people’s doors maybe they should’ve used that cash to buy presents in the year 🙄 has he got kids??
Yeah he has kids

• Wow

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I’ve seen her on Lawrence’s videos a few times, I thought the fella she’s just married was her son! What’s the age gap?
I thought you alife is Lawrence’s brother? In the wedding videos Alfie looks so much younger! Normally they look about 10year age gap. Nothing wrong with an age gap.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Update ive just asked on the live .she said sophie aspin rang her yesterday as she had met up with her person ,not your basicmama has done theres and she thinks kerrie and danny have done theres as well and she said cheffys done hers as is obviously dating her now 😂she said one more as well but i cant remember who
Is it DD Lozza.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
According to one big creator she deserves having people buying her presents as she’s had a bad year and has a terminal illness

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
So she’s posted a video about an ex who cheated. Have she and Alfie split?
I remember her saying she
Had months to live cause of her heart. Is she now cured?

lozza96

VIP Member
Oh yeah 100% trying to find the video I watched but I think that's why now more people are doing the battles as its causing people to not get views

lozza96

VIP Member
Also if his kids has there mums last names for the passport then rmr might not be able to take them away can he ? As i thought you wasnt allowed to do that