Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Seen this comment on tiktok, does anyone know if it's true? Just doesn't seem like something she would do on a live :unsure: unless she's on to the creep playing away from home, he's got a great excuse to disappear pretending to travel to knock on strangers doors (mainly all women from what I can see)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
Apparently she didn’t she literally went wild at Zak’s mam for dragging her into it however the husband, Zak and Lawrence did and the way she went wild and screen shot the WhatsApp of Zaks mam saying she didn’t mean to implement her after she posted the screen shots Zak’s mam posted a video saying she was wrong to name and drag Mel into it. I haven’t seen Zak or his mam in AGES though
Ive seen zak do a couple of videos and i follow him on insta hes more active there .i think hes friends with papa still is zak as ive seen him comment on his stutf not that long ago

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Basically this .shes just been live and waa dueling ashuz telling people to share the post so that people can find them .ashuz said they could make some posters and go around the park with it .however someone in the live did search the parks hashtag on insta and managed to find people that was in the park at the time and have messaged them
I’ve just seen a friend of mine share this on fb and wondered if it was the same thing. Mainly because of the age of the people arrested.

lozza96

VIP Member
The fact that Mel Moon is on live right now blocking people who bidded to auction and didn’t win just shows how unfair and greedy she is. I understand what she’s doing and why, but when is enough? She raised 7k last night, however much from the other live, doing ANOTHER live and now they’re doing an auction for a teddy bear/autograph book which will be going to tokfest and being signed by all the creators with a video of the bear being signed by them.

There’s a difference between being kind to raise money and then there’s GREED.
People was been blocked from bidding though becasuse they either was to young and was giving bids when they shouldnt have been or wasnt been serious about making bids .

What is the other money for, was it towards a new house and things now?
Nothing to do with a house as far as im aware ? It was just for the fuberal and then extra money so that it helps them whilst there of work and the investigation is omgoing .i just think mel is going very involved as its on of her friends and shes upset about it all

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I always got the impression she sat on her high horse about tiktok beggars, is that we’re her and Alfie are doing now? Sorry state of affairs, take it her comedy career hasn’t quite taken off then!

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Me too! I never thought I’d like her but what she’s doing is amazing!!! I’m so pleased for those parents.

Does anyone know where she lives in the country? I don’t follow her on TT but she occasionally comes up on my FYP. I am convinced I’ve seen her or her twin if it’s not her locally (Greater Manchester). Someone round here is the absolute spitting image of her if it’s not her!!