Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Blimmin eck. Shes put a wish list up because some of her shows got cancelled due to covid. Yes my dear. Everyones been affected by it and still manage sone sort of Christmas
The cheek of these people! Buy your own stuff! She’s only turned the comments off because she knows she’s wrong. I came across a woman on tik tok earlier, just sat crying with sad music playing, the post said she had a narcissistic Mother and she got no presents as a child, guess what, she’s got a bloody wish list!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

mumaof2boys

She's such a fake and nasty person, she DMed one of my real life friends the other day, my friend is popular on tiktok with a lot of followers and wouldn't hurt and fly and Mel sent her minions over to insult and hurt my friend then claimed she would never do that, used to like her and related to her in a way as I'm waiting for a transplant too (kidney not heart) but she's an evil begging bitch

• Heart

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Why is Lawrence not saying all this, why is she the mouthpiece. Does she have to get herself involved in everything. Why would anyone send her voice notes anyway.
shes what I call a ‘drama paramedic’ always first to run in and take the lead at the first sniff of a bit of drama, she’s the most articulate out of them so she takes on role of spokesperson.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Taken just now, she’s on her beggy husbands account battling . Her accounts been banned from the comp 😂
She’s been screaming her head off for 20 minutes 😡

ECEB0D2F-3ED0-4660-A0E7-5B6EE9838FCE.jpeg

C5FAC1AA-ED75-4B5F-828D-3C065B28474F.jpeg

5C16CEFA-FB8C-4BA4-B386-B341E172F339.jpeg

• Wow

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Definitely with her reputation around Burnley. She was a bit of a willy enthusiast. I see on this ages ago someone knew her from Burnley back in the day.

A.k.A the one with the biggest gob. You mean. The Fucking gobby cow 😂😂

I can hardly breathe today with it I'm in bed . She is shouting on tik tok like she does and singing and dancing in her music videos and not one bit breathless , I don't know how she does it. In her condition.
😂🤣 basically yes a combination of the biggest gob and knowing a few bigger words than RMR and Lawl

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Aww Mel are times really that bad.. I believe that's semi karma hun for making jokes about someone's death whilst crying that you're close to death. Pathetic woman. Not funny and just dull as dishwater

• Wow

Bouquet23

Yeah imagine your full time job being focused on wasting the time of others who work in a full time job with real responsibilities and are answerable to managers etc. Ain’t funny and you’d need that like a whole in the head. Imagine a sad depressing world if we were all full time influencers - c’ept they only influence me to work even harder in the real world unlike these twonks… you’d have no one to prank or serve ya daily takeaways … it ain’t even just them is it? It’s all the talentless twats and their families/followers/fans /merch they make me proper cringe 😬 😂😂 car crash , Jeremy Kyle broadcasted on the daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
More like beer fear “anxiety” . Heart problems or not. She’s a beggy bitch and her toy boy jobless little wannabe gangster husband is just as bad. He’s with her for the payout, he’s with her for what she will leave. I’m sorry but if your on deaths door, drinking, smoking, chugging copious amounts of shite of fizzy, and I hate to think of the food she consumes , then you wouldn’t be doing any of this. She got back in the good books of people by doing the charity stuff for that toddler. She’s now abused that and is using her own agenda to gain money. Fuck off Mel, and try some salad, or try a job, or ya fella can try one too.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Hinting she got a 6 figure sum and having gifts turned back on, what happened to her concerns on cost of living? (Her admission people gifting are vulnerable)

beastie453

I bought some “merch” from Mel for my daughter never received it and I was made feel guilty for asking where it was 😡

• Wow

Jo-nos

VIP Member
not a cat in hell’s chance her and that loser of a husband have the readies to buy something like that outright, payout or not.
Sounds like she’s jumped on the Eden harvs bandwagon she’s just rented a house for 6 months, paid up front

• Angry
What fucks me off is these begs say " come on guys WE can do it" " let's go guys I know it's been tough but we must maintain our spot" they are doing nothing but sit in front of their phones making money 💰 and plenty of it

Exactly. I'd love to sit on my fat arse all day getting free money

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks,
They was rude and had one bidder in tears (according to some comments) she bid 250 for some Sophie girl but they gave it to a 200 bidder, she was upset because of the way they spoke after the fact, making out she was a troll then being arsy telling her to put the money in then! Why would she after they just made her feel like shit?

I also don't trust mel, she's raising money for an actual friend, I would feel obliged to say, Hey, you raised all this money for us, here, please take some for yourself! Would she refuse or take?

This is a woman who was begging for money just 3 months ago to pay for her kids Christmas presents and then went on to complain how expensive it was to buy one kid a gaming PC and does their food shopping at M&S...

Some families can't spend £50 on one kid and have to rely on food banks while even working.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
In the uk any child under 16 gets a funeral for free, yes its basic, but with what’s been raised they can make it beautful and memorable
God rest his little soul

• Heart
Reactions: 8