Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why no one knew who it and then darrel had to take it a step further and put who's name it was
Yeah but Mel should have been more careful. Especially after that live about MH
She was careful about cropping the numbers off the other screen shots
She needs to come clean to becks, apologise.
Not be so hasty in getting stuff on display

Reactions: 5
But why no one knew who it and then darrel had to take it a step further and put who's name it was
He shouldn't have posted it with the actual number showing. That's a crappy move. I'm guessing his intention was to prove that Becks has actually been sending Mel stuff.

This really will be never ending.

Reactions: 3
He shouldn't have posted it with the actual number showing. That's a crappy move. I'm guessing his intention was to prove that Becks has actually been sending Mel stuff.

This really will be never ending.
Mel was saying on her live the other day that she can proves it’s not becks sending the screenshots to her , guess she was lying once again as it’s in black and white

Where you all seeing this stuff, I still can't see anything
Here's the screenshot from Darrell's Instagram story. I've blanked out the phone number, Darrell had it on show.

As you can also see, this screenshot was originally from that Dizzie/Lululalalulu, the one who was always passing messages from Darrell onto Tattle.

Screenshot_20220923_155219_com.instagram.android_edit_198903445179545.jpg

Reactions: 4
Here's the screenshot from Darrell's Instagram story. I've blanked out the phone number, Darrell had it on show.

As you can also see, this screenshot was originally from that Dizzie/Lululalalulu, the one who was always passing messages from Darrell onto Tattle.
thsts kayh
View attachment 1599791
I think it’s kath. Not dizzie/lululalalulu

Reactions: 2
Yeah noticed that lululah hasn't been om here since .this is all very draining .constant back and forth 😆

Reactions: 4
Me and Insta do not seem to get on, so I am just going to have to wait for any updates from you lovely lot.
I just have one question and that is how long Mel is going to keep going with this because I cannot see DHB ever back down.

Me and Insta do not seem to get on, so I am just going to have to wait for any updates from you lovely lot.
I just have one question and that is how long Mel is going to keep going with this because I cannot see DHB ever back down.
2 peas in a pod x

Reactions: 6
Mel Moon has posted yet again on instagram Jesus tit for tat or what !

Reactions: 3
Another one who puts tiktok before her kids
I’ve noticed , in her old house , she was always in bed like all day , chugging Pepsi from a bottle 🤢 i used to think like what about her kids , she did f all for them , don’t she want to spend time with them , considering she is so unwell . Sad cow

Reactions: 7
Despite mels begging I do think she's a good mum from what I've seen as I did used to like her a one point she goes mostly live on a night as I think one of her kidd needs extra needs .I don't know if they still see there dad as at one point he used to be in the picture and would go live as well as they was close friends and I think Ralph as his full time but I can't remember as I stopped watching her after the begging started .used to watch her wet wipe Wednesdays regularly.i have just found her exs account again though 😆