Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all act like these battles are really important, it’s so cringey! I would love to see the exact amount they actually earn off this ridiculousness and how much is declared. Do Alfie and Mel have agents?

Reactions: 5
They all act like these battles are really important, it’s so cringey! I would love to see the exact amount they actually earn off this ridiculousness and how much is declared. Do Alfie and Mel have agents?
They just have tiktok live ones .not proper ones who would get them ads and stuff just ones for the lives .I think Mel does have a agent for her comedian tit

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't be so bad if the gifts were like 10,20,50p but they're not they're hundreds of pounds!! That could mean a vulnerable person not being able to pay rent

Reactions: 7
Trucker gee has done a rant about her this morning for not paying for her own kids xmas presents and choosing to beg on tiktok instead

I can't believe how hyped and over exited she gets in these battles for someone with a serious heart condition I would be terrified to do anything. She could die at any moment she has said before but choses to spend her time on TT sometimes battling her husband. How about go and spend time with your boys. Make memories that will last them a Lifetime. I'm sure her youngest is like 5. When she has gone they won't care about TT money they will just miss their mum 😔

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how hyped and over exited she gets in these battles for someone with a serious heart condition I would be terrified to do anything. She could die at any moment she has said before but choses to spend her time on TT sometimes battling her husband. How about go and spend time with your boys. Make memories that will last them a Lifetime. I'm sure her youngest is like 5. When she has gone they won't care about TT money they will just miss their mum 😔
Do her children live in the same house?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her update on Harlow. She just came up on my fyp the people have been rearrested on murder charges

• Wow
Who is harlow?
So basically her friend had a baby and the parents was working I think and left the baby in the care of people they trusted and the baby died .they was first arrested on suspicion and now its been arrested for murder

• Wow
So basically her friend had a baby and the parents was working I think and left the baby in the care of people they trusted and the baby died .they was first arrested on suspicion and now its been arrested for murder
Omfg I remember this now!! That is shocking

Reactions: 2
Trucker gee is doing a live on fb on Sunday at 3pm with a special guest (don’t know who ) but calling out beggars and some truths apparantly !! Will be defo watching that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was just on live talking about baby Harlow, her mates baby , but felt like she was making it all about her and how she feels etc
Also saying her mums back in hospital and she is feeling the stress blah blah all whist people were sending more and more gifts , the more she got , the more she was acting !
Horrid old bint !
She should be spending time with her kids considering she says she don’t know how long she’s got, all she does is sit in that dull room chugging down Pepsi max and smoking ! Bet she smells nice 😷😷😷

• Sick
Trucker gee is doing a live on fb on Sunday at 3pm with a special guest (don’t know who ) but calling out beggars and some truths apparantly !! Will be defo watching that
I’m hoping he’s off to meet DHB Sunday fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5