Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, but imagine you or I logged in and see that some total stranger tipped you £100, would you not feel guilty? Especially knowing that most people who gift these begs big money are vulnerable, would she send the £100 back? No! We already know the answer is no because of her past actions of begging, she and her man/child would be jumping up and down in joy! She has no morals, she's going to be jumping straight back on the beg train to take money from the vulnerable soon as her payout starts to shrink.
I'd feel guilty yes, but I'm not part of tiktok. I was just explaining why it's there

Reactions: 2
What a liar , don’t lie Mel if you can’t remember your lies !!! She said she’s quit the fags , few weeks ago she was saying she’s never smoked 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was on live and was really dismissive towards her son. Lack of emotion. She certainly loves attention. Some say articulate but i say fake intelligence. It can be done. Shes no victoria wood. Ms wood was funny and warm with out being funny and warm. Mel moon tries way too hard. Its not even satire….its the fame game…

Reactions: 10
What a liar , don’t lie Mel if you can’t remember your lies !!! She said she’s quit the fags , few weeks ago she was saying she’s never smoked 🤔

I don't know how she smokes with heart failure. If some one in the next street lights a cigarette I can't get my breath , I'm not saying she hasn't got it. Don't get me wrong but she can sing. Dance around drink shout with out getting breathless , I had a shower today and I was breathless.

Reactions: 10
On live now again spouting bullshit how shes still alive cuz shes never done drugs..but is ok to smoke 🤣 give up you clown Does anyone else proper triggered when she reads her comments the way she does it 🤣

And and she doesn't talk about her "illness" very much....

Looks like a half decent house she's in.....alright for some eh

Reactions: 7
On live now again spouting bullshit how shes still alive cuz shes never done drugs..but is ok to smoke 🤣 give up you clown Does anyone else proper triggered when she reads her comments the way she does it 🤣

And and she doesn't talk about her "illness" very much....

Looks like a half decent house she's in.....alright for some eh
To be fair that isn't what she said, she admitted she used to smoke and has a cigarette sometimes, and that doctors told her that not doing drugs saved her life. She didn't say it was OK to smoke. These creators deserve calling out but by sticking to the facts 🙂

Her house was paid for by the NHS payout

Reactions: 3
To be fair that isn't what she said, she admitted she used to smoke and has a cigarette sometimes, and that doctors told her that not doing drugs saved her life. She didn't say it was OK to smoke. These creators deserve calling out but by sticking to the facts 🙂

If she is as bad as she says she is no way would she look at a cigarette let alone smoke it. I have severe heart failure. Myself.

Reactions: 9
If she is as bad as she says she is no way would she look at a cigarette let alone smoke it. I have severe heart failure. Myself.
I'm not defending her, I'm just relaying what she said. This was years ago she was smoking apparently. I do remember around 2 years ago she thought she was off camera on live but people recorded her smoking from her bedroom window and posted it on the FYP. She said she had given up on her health but stopped shortly after

I'm not defending her, I'm just relaying what she said. This was years ago she was smoking apparently. I do remember around 2 years ago she thought she was off camera on live but people recorded her smoking from her bedroom window and posted it on the FYP. She said she had given up on her health but stopped shortly after

Ah. I know that. No way has she severe heart failure. She wouldn't be able to act like that. A puff of a cigarette smoke would have her in the hospital for the week. I'm not saying she hasn't got It.but there is 4 stage's of it. But I'm no way able to jump around the way she does , shouting at people , singing dancing

• Heart
People don't care though sometimes or just arnt able to stop .my nana when she was alive had cancer was meant to stop smoking and she did try but she had been doing it since she was young so was just unable to and just still continued to

The problem is you can't complain about being refused a transplant why still smoking, the fact she can't even hide it from tiktok tells me she smokes a lot more than she admits to, and the sad thing is she doesn't talk about her situation to spread awareness or help others, it's all for tiktok views and gifts/money (yeah yeah I know she's stopped, but only until she's blown her payout) she's keeping herself established on tiktok for when her money dries up, she's as fake as they come. I see right through her and her man/child.

Last edited:
The problem is you can't complain about being refused a transplant why still smoking, the fact she can't even hide it from tiktok tells me she smokes a lot more than she admits to, and the sad thing is she doesn't talk about her situation to spread awareness or help others, it's all for tiktok views and gifts/money (yeah yeah I know she's stopped, but only until she's blown her payout) she's keeping herself established on tiktok for when her money dries up, she's as fake as they come. I see right through her and her man/child.
Worst thing for me in sitting there watching her chug the amount of caffeinated drinks she does. At least buy the coke gold version which is caffeine free. Treating your heart like utter tit whilst wanting a transplant... Makes sense 🤔

I was saying it from me that's it OK to smoke not that she said it!

Worst thing for me in sitting there watching her chug the amount of caffeinated drinks she does. At least buy the coke gold version which is caffeine free. Treating your heart like utter tit whilst wanting a transplant... Makes sense 🤔
Watching that makes my blood boil, get a glass you heathen. Others in her house might want a drink, and don’t want to drink her slobber!
why is she drinking gallons of carbonated drinks when she should be trying to look after her heart??

Reactions: 4
Don’t like the woman. Don’t trust the woman. That’s pretty much all I want to say about her.

Yet again tiktok blessed me with her live on my fyp yesterday, she totally lost the plot saying national service should be brought back just because people dare to have an opinion on her :ROFLMAO:
Then someone commented about tiktok being bad since the gifts and she went on a batshit crazy rant to justify the gifting 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yet again tiktok blessed me with her live on my fyp yesterday, she totally lost the plot saying national service should be brought back just because people dare to have an opinion on her :ROFLMAO:
Then someone commented about tiktok being bad since the gifts and she went on a batshit crazy rant to justify the gifting 🤭
Can’t stand her gobby cow

Reactions: 2