Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever’s gone on, her and her husband are still begs. Why can roadman ralph not get a job 🤔
All the begs all stick together cut from the same cloth ! as for her husband get off your begging backside and be a man and provide for your kids from another mother and provide for your sick wife what’s your excuse a young fit man who sits in another part of the house begging advertising battles on Facebook & that’s not begging ?? She said she hadn’t been live for 6 weeks luv you were doing cooking lives last couple weeks & collecting GIFTS memory loss as well ???

Reactions: 10
It's a shame that Darryl has messed up like this, because now they will all get the sympathy, especially Lawrence. He should have stopped whilst he was ahead but instead he became obsessed and vindictive. All that time spent exposing them for genuine issues will mean nothing now

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the hmrc comment ? I think that’s why they distancing themselves darryl is. One man of many who despise them I hate the fyp begging homeless people in tents people wanting new home filled with beds coolers etc I work hard for what I got what is wrong with people

Reactions: 4
The more I am seeing this morning, I wonder if Mel has been used for someone else's agenda.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Mels been busy removing the posts she doesn’t like, people talking about begging etc and removed a couple of her TikToks

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Looks like Mels been busy removing the posts she doesn’t like, people talking about begging etc and removed a couple of her TikToks
She’s guilty that’s why , she was totally dismissing the fact that she begs , she was just saying I know some don’t like it !!! Stop begging, you know full well that’s it’s so wrong

Reactions: 8
I thought she was on her last legs! Whatever happened to her heart condition killing her if she doesn't get a transplant, looks pretty ok for someone who so I'll.

• Haha
It’s the monologues at 1000wpm practiced within an inch of its life for me 🤣🤣 bravo 👏🏻 . Will never fall for this performative manipulation cos the beg will still be begging long after voice note gate is over and more fool you morons that support and fund her and the gang . ✌

• Heart
I thought she was on her last legs! Whatever happened to her heart condition killing her if she doesn't get a transplant, looks pretty ok for someone who so I'll.
Be careful you’re not allowed to joke about the ‘art 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it's undeniable she is in heart failure. Not every sick person looks sick. I think there's plenty that can be said about her without attacking her health

Reactions: 4
Just gone back through the dhb thread to find it but this was it
Omg that’s pretty bad even if it’s said in a group chat. Dislike Lawrence for begging but not being gay! I’m gay so disappointed in this being one of DHBs OG supporters

• Heart

I have severe heart failure. Stage 4 I can hardly talk some days I'm so breathless I seen her dance around drink rant not one bit breathless. I'm not saying she hasn't got it. But I think she might not be a severe as she lets on myself. That's coming from some one who has the same thing.

I have severe heart failure. Stage 4 I can hardly talk some days I'm so breathless I seen her dance around drink rant not one bit breathless. I'm not saying she hasn't got it. But I think she might not be a severe as she lets on myself. That's coming from some one who has the same thing.
Not everyone suffers the same tho?

Reactions: 3
Not everyone suffers the same tho?

You do that's the thing. She has had a pace maker fitted. Once you hit stage 3 /4. No way would you be able to dance around with out getting breathless I seen her loads of times dancing and shouting not one bit breathless. I had two heart attacks I had to be brought back to life in the resuscitation room. Before. I get breathless putting on my clothes even.

Reactions: 8
You do that's the thing. She has had a pace maker fitted. Once you hit stage 3 /4. No way would you be able to dance around with out getting breathless I seen her loads of times dancing and shouting not one bit breathless. I had two heart attacks I had to be brought back to life in the resuscitation room. Before. I get breathless putting on my clothes even.
To be fair, she has nearly passed out a few times on live, or had to go away from camera and get rmr to take over because she's so breathless. You can hear it in her voice when she sings too. I think heart failure is one things she's said that is the truth. Like someone said before, not every sick person shows the same. That half hour she's dancing around on live might be the only half hour of the day where she's able to move - hard to judge her health based off that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be fair, she has nearly passed out a few times on live, or had to go away from camera and get rmr to take over because she's so breathless. You can hear it in her voice when she sings too. I think heart failure is one things she's said that is the truth. Like someone said before, not every sick person shows the same. That half hour she's dancing around on live might be the only half hour of the day where she's able to move - hard to judge her health based off that

It doesn't stop her begging as well. A few months ago she was moaning about beggers on tik tok , didn't take her long to jump on the begger express with the rest of them.

Reactions: 6