Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the target was basically reached she said something along the line of it would be good for them to have extra so they don't have to worry about Bill's etc why they in a bad place.
Yeah i remember her saying that as obvouosly it will take them ages to go through the case and stuff .

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure but think she said on a live recently she was refused for the option or something unless she was talking about something else, is it true she smokes? Think someone on here said she did,
I joined a couple of lives late last year where she said that she was denied due to being depressed and due to her weight but I have not managed to catch anything since then. Her 2nd account is gone and there's no updates on her insta and hasn't posted anything on her fb weight loss group since December. Maybe she doesn't talk about her health publicly anymore

Mel just hinted towards maybe raising more, not sure how I feel about that, they've already raised around 13k, life has to go on as normal at some point. Had a few tragic deaths in my family over the years as many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks, morons and everything else. They were both rude on that live tonight “bidding creators for money”. Both of them getting agitated with people commenting. I understand it’s frustrating but you’re on TikTok. I know it’s for a serious cause as parents have lost their child but you’re trying to raise money on a social media app. You can’t keep begging for money if people don’t want to donate. I think I heard a thank you maybe once or twice. I don’t mean it horribly but does she think people are made of money when everyone’s bills are increasing but hardly their wages are increasing. She can’t make another live, 13k is enough sorry. Not with everything going on in the world right now and people still trying to recover from coronavirus and the pandemic.

Imagine auctioning to meet with a “tiktoker” for £200/£300 and more when you can go tokfest and meet them and the ticket is a lot cheaper. Maybe if they did it for under £50/£100, they’d have a lot more interest. I should hope Mel and her partner have donated. OR NOT, but then again she don’t work does she because of her illness.

Also, why does she always look completely off her face?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks,
They was rude and had one bidder in tears (according to some comments) she bid 250 for some Sophie girl but they gave it to a 200 bidder, she was upset because of the way they spoke after the fact, making out she was a troll then being arsy telling her to put the money in then! Why would she after they just made her feel like tit?

I also don't trust mel, she's raising money for an actual friend, I would feel obliged to say, Hey, you raised all this money for us, here, please take some for yourself! Would she refuse or take?

This is a woman who was begging for money just 3 months ago to pay for her kids Christmas presents and then went on to complain how expensive it was to buy one kid a gaming PC and does their food shopping at M&S...

Some families can't spend £50 on one kid and have to rely on food banks while even working.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but the state will fund a funeral. Life insurance is also a thing people seem to forget is available. Also sick pay is available to employees. Yes it is tragic they have lost their child and it is a nice gesture to raise a few quid but 13 bleeping grand and still wanting MORE. Nah it is pure and utter greed at this point.

Reactions: 18
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks, morons and everything else. They were both rude on that live tonight “bidding creators for money”. Both of them getting agitated with people commenting. I understand it’s frustrating but you’re on TikTok. I know it’s for a serious cause as parents have lost their child but you’re trying to raise money on a social media app. You can’t keep begging for money if people don’t want to donate. I think I heard a thank you maybe once or twice. I don’t mean it horribly but does she think people are made of money when everyone’s bills are increasing but hardly their wages are increasing. She can’t make another live, 13k is enough sorry. Not with everything going on in the world right now and people still trying to recover from coronavirus and the pandemic.

Imagine auctioning to meet with a “tiktoker” for £200/£300 and more when you can go tokfest and meet them and the ticket is a lot cheaper. Maybe if they did it for under £50/£100, they’d have a lot more interest. I should hope Mel and her partner have donated. OR NOT, but then again she don’t work does she because of her illness.

Also, why does she always look completely off her face?!
I watched for a while last night, and they kept saying hold the chat hold the chat and getting very annoyed, yet all people were doing were passing on wishes to the parents and interacting! But they just wanted the money and they were coming across very aggressive! They got a bid for a blond lady, mummy something or other, and because the person didn’t pay within 5 minutes they were slagging them off!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but the state will fund a funeral. Life insurance is also a thing people seem to forget is available. Also sick pay is available to employees. Yes it is tragic they have lost their child and it is a nice gesture to raise a few quid but 13 bleeping grand and still wanting MORE. Nah it is pure and utter greed at this point.
I agree with you, and to be perfectly honest I am sick and tired of seeing GFM accounts being set up....not just on Tiktok but everywhere. Read tragic news in the paper....see a GFM......hear about someone losing their home for whatever reason (usually because they haven't paid their rent!!!).....see a GFM.....someones dog/cat needs expensive vet care.....see a GFM. It goes on and on...does no one take responsibility for their own life anymore? Yes, funerals are funded for children, but it's very basic, so I can understand raising extra money to provide more than this....but 13k?

Reactions: 11
Just watched mels live .someone asked for a refund and said they had sent £2000 so wanted it refunded back so mel said its fine and was like its not showing up on the gofund me so this girl sent mel screenshots and she sent it to the gofund me people who she was talking to and this girl had photoshopped it .to try and get money that wasnt hers

• Wow
The fact that Mel Moon is on live right now blocking people who bidded to auction and didn’t win just shows how unfair and greedy she is. I understand what she’s doing and why, but when is enough? She raised 7k last night, however much from the other live, doing ANOTHER live and now they’re doing an auction for a teddy bear/autograph book which will be going to tokfest and being signed by all the creators with a video of the bear being signed by them.

There’s a difference between being kind to raise money and then there’s GREED.

Reactions: 5
The fact that Mel Moon is on live right now blocking people who bidded to auction and didn’t win just shows how unfair and greedy she is. I understand what she’s doing and why, but when is enough? She raised 7k last night, however much from the other live, doing ANOTHER live and now they’re doing an auction for a teddy bear/autograph book which will be going to tokfest and being signed by all the creators with a video of the bear being signed by them.

There’s a difference between being kind to raise money and then there’s GREED.
People was been blocked from bidding though becasuse they either was to young and was giving bids when they shouldnt have been or wasnt been serious about making bids .

What is the other money for, was it towards a new house and things now?
Nothing to do with a house as far as im aware ? It was just for the fuberal and then extra money so that it helps them whilst there of work and the investigation is omgoing .i just think mel is going very involved as its on of her friends and shes upset about it all

Reactions: 1
Mel just hinted towards maybe raising more, not sure how I feel about that, they've already raised around 13k, life has to go on as normal at some point. Had a few tragic deaths in my family over the years as many others.
Yes nice that they raised the money to give the little boy the send off he deserves as she first quoted ….and I don’t agree with the next stage of giving the parents breathing space by another go fund me ….your child’s death is something you will never recover from ever it’ll get easier but it’s the most awful grieving ever but it’s also happening every day to parents sadly 😢

13k and another live I agreed with the first one it was lovely! But they’re taking the absolute piss now!

Reactions: 7
Someone on Mel’s live said this and she’s gone nuts
that was me lol she blocked me straight away so didn't hear what she said. What did she say?

I agree. I totally understand giving the parents money to cover rent/mortgage, bills etc whilst they are off work grieving as they do need time off to properly grieve and obviously they'll want to use some to make the funeral nice but surely 13 grand is enough? That's what I used to earn a year

Last edited: