Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every sympathy to the parents of this dear child, but how many times is she going to keep on fund raising.
Maybe they could do something in her area if she wants to keep on trying to get more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every sympathy to the parents of this dear child, but how many times is she going to keep on fund raising.
Maybe they could do something in her area if she wants to keep on trying to get more money.
💯 and if anyone else said otherwise theirs something wrong with them, but it’s slowly becoming like the “Luke situation” raising all this money for one family

that’s why I’m thinking that day she came into DD box when DHB was in there too, she more than likely know she was going to do the same raise money for that little boy. I don’t know I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why the mother of the baby has asked on Facebook if anybody knows anything tell the police if the baby had died i
👏🏻👏🏻 Yes ♥

Reactions: 3
I read it as if he had died whilst in his grandparents care? Surely a section 18 and bail don't go hand in hand so there's more to this.
The way beggy Moon talks to people is a disgrace. I would be embarrassed having her fundraising for me. Infact I wouldn't even be friends with her to begin with!

• Haha
I wonder if it was a vicious dog attack seeing it was the grandparents house, i cannot imagine they would do anything to hurt the baby.

Im sure mel said it wasnt the grandparents ? I know its a older couple but i think she said it wasnt the grandparents .she said the mum went to work and left the baby with people she thought she could trust .she then went to work and got a call saying there had been an emergecy .thought it was medical and then when she was there the police took her to the side .althoughy with the ages i thought the grandparents as well but i was sure she said it wasnt but im not 100% sure

No whats happened??
Basically this .shes just been live and waa dueling ashuz telling people to share the post so that people can find them .ashuz said they could make some posters and go around the park with it .however someone in the live did search the parks hashtag on insta and managed to find people that was in the park at the time and have messaged them

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Basically this .shes just been live and waa dueling ashuz telling people to share the post so that people can find them .ashuz said they could make some posters and go around the park with it .however someone in the live did search the parks hashtag on insta and managed to find people that was in the park at the time and have messaged them
I’ve just seen a friend of mine share this on fb and wondered if it was the same thing. Mainly because of the age of the people arrested.

Reactions: 1
This is another person I wouldn’t trust around a £ or ££ or £££ or ££££’s in fundraising

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is another person I wouldn’t trust around a £ or ££ or £££ or ££££’s in fundraising
How can she have the nerve to beg on tiktok for people to pay for her kids Christmas presents then show off that she bought one a gaming PC and she shops at m&s, if she was that hard up she would be shopping the likes of Asda smart price and certainly not buying her kids gaming PCs.

These filthy beggars/Scammers know exactly what they are doing connecting themselves to charity's to raise their own income, it's bloody disgusting :mad:

The really bad rapping needs to stop it makes me teeth itch. So cringy, rapped badly please stop mel

Does anyone know if any of Mel Moons auction winners have had their meet and greets yet?

• Wow
Does anyone know if any of Mel Moons auction winners have had their meet and greets yet?
Im not sure a lot was zoom calls .i follow the girl who brought loads of the tiktokers as well and cheffys one is now her girlfriend 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying that how about the person who was supposed to have had a meal with scarebare & skanky that’s never happened as he’d have made videos of it ?

Reactions: 3