Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that how about the person who was supposed to have had a meal with scarebare & skanky that’s never happened as he’d have made videos of it ?
Maybe that was a fake bid lol. Nobody wants a meal with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the bidders for Mankey was a kid I remember Mel saying something 🤣 Can’t remember what she said but she definitely said something

Reactions: 2
I get they might not want to post it in case the person dosnt want to be on camera but you would have thought they would have at least like give an update maybe ? Next time mel goes live i might just say something in the comments asking whats happening with it ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I get they might not want to post it in case the person dosnt want to be on camera but you would have thought they would have at least like give an update maybe ? Next time mel goes live i might just say something in the comments asking whats happening with it ?
Update ive just asked on the live .she said sophie aspin rang her yesterday as she had met up with her person ,not your basicmama has done theres and she thinks kerrie and danny have done theres as well and she said cheffys done hers as is obviously dating her now 😂she said one more as well but i cant remember who

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Update ive just asked on the live .she said sophie aspin rang her yesterday as she had met up with her person ,not your basicmama has done theres and she thinks kerrie and danny have done theres as well and she said cheffys done hers as is obviously dating her now 😂she said one more as well but i cant remember who
Is it DD Lozza.

Reactions: 1
I thought she’s really unwell , have you heard her screaming and shouting begging for gifts ? Hmmmmm
Even her husband moans that’s she’s so loud upstairs on live

I can’t stand a comedian who laughs at their own jokes , also is she a smoker ? I’ve heard she is , surely that can’t help her condition !

I thought she’s really unwell , have you heard her screaming and shouting begging for gifts ? Hmmmmm

I can’t stand a comedian who laughs at their own jokes , also is she a smoker ? I’ve heard she is , surely that can’t help her condition !
Let’s face it, someone who is apparently waiting for a heart transplant shouldn’t really be dancing up and down making rap videos…

I pray to all Gods that anyone who smokes is never allowed a heart transplant!!! That's just ridiculous! And if true she should be ashamed of herself for even being on the list :mad:

Yep she is a smoker. That’s why I can’t take her seriously whenever I hear her banging on about needing a transplant, it’s awful that she is in the position where she needs a new heart but bleeping hell come on???

I pray to all Gods that anyone who smokes is never allowed a heart transplant!!! That's just ridiculous! And if true she should be ashamed of herself for even being on the list :mad:
My neighbour had a heart transplant around 15 years ago, shielded for a year during covid but I see her standing in her yard smoking! Why?! Ffs look after your precious gift!

• Wow
She's on a tiktok live w lawrence doing one of those competitions where they see who can get the most gifts and she's going stop sending me the roses (1 coin) give me the car (999 coins) baring in mine to buy 1400 coins on tiktok it costs £20.49 in real money. Noturbasicmama and bus driver simon are in the comments egging mel on. Bit embarrassing really when ellen's just done a tiktok warning people of people begging on tiktok for money

I thought she was on her last legs? Screeching travel with me, chugging Pepsi from the bottle. It’s a disgrace the level of begging 🤢 no need she’s getting her nhs compensation soon yet still taking off people

Reactions: 8
You don't even need to do the gifts either .Dan sprag went live to do a announcement for his ghost thing and people started commenting travel with you in the comments and the points went up quickly someone send the odd gift but it's all you really need to do is just the comments