Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest update from Mel is she is "switching it up" and starting to use her account more for talking about her life in general and who she is.

Using and abusing trauma victims to profiteer from was always going to see her be criticised.

We have called out her using family members private life events to spill the tea in order to get tiktok famous by literally acting out their private life events for profit.

I'm hoping she's going to stop inviting trauma victims into her safe space and then telling them to get dicked whilst also trying to flog them clothes where she profiteers from v vulnerable people.

I hope she's realised how bizarre it looked when she kept saying she was in recovery from her trauma yet she chose every day for whatever reason to publicly drown herself in her trauma.

It's so easy to blame your critics when you fcuk up spectacularly as she has done. All we have done is call out her very cringy, very inappropriate behaviour around sexual abuse and getting dicked and then promoting for profit some clothes, we have addressed the many inconsistencies in the bullet speed "performances" multiple times a day.

Mel had shown her true colours by suddenly dumping her fellow trauma victims who she invited into her safe space, told them she was doing everything for them, then when criticised she has dumped then in favour of becoming tiktok famous by other means. Her desire to become famous knows no bounds!!

She and her whole family are clearly extremely hypersexual so I'm sure the switch from doing tiktoks for trauma victims to dragging more followers in by talking about her sex life will enable her to get the notoriety she desperately craves. Next she'll be wearing a tshirt that saying "getting dicked made me tiktok famous"

I knew there was something not right with her and her account and now I realise it is just one person's cruel attempt to become tiktok famous and rich by ANY means. Using trauma victims along the way then just dumping them because of very valid critics is low in my standards and I believe she deserves all the criticism she has received.

She says we don't know her but I know I know more than enough to criticise her publicly because of HER OWN vile behaviour.

Sadly, people are going to continue to watch her due to her car crash tv life. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who steps all over trauma victims as she climbs the ladder to alleged fame and fortune

NO real trauma victim would do what she has done to her fellow trauma suffer followers by using them then dumping them so quickly, shame on you Mel. You went low, way way too low! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My goodness me this women loves the sound of her own voice! Her videos on being a stepmum giving advice is just so painful. She honestly thinks she knows it all. 🤣🤣🤣

Can see her TikTok account just sliding away…. And I’m here for it.

Reactions: 2
This woman just loves to spill the tea and drag up issues from the past to create drama in the here and now!
It's as if she's saying her day to day life is so boring that she has to drag the past into her videos to make them interesting!
Shes nieve if she thinks her teenage step children don't watch her tik tok, also, hormonal teenagers don't need any excuse to argue with their parents. So her spilling the tea that one of their mums wanted to stop Mel seeing the kids when she was mentally ill could be news to her step children and really could cause family arguments in the here and now!
Shes well and truly covered being a step mother, being a trauma victim, slagging all her family off and talking about coming off the pill on tik tok. It feels like she gets off on making sly digs at people re the past. She got sly digs in about her own mother in her step family video today again and she got sly digs in at one of the step children's mothers today also. She loves opening up old wounds that's for sure. So much for new videos getting to know her and her life, it's clear to see she's firmly stuck in the past and firmly stuck telling stories of anyone whos disagreed with her in the past. All whilst promoting clothes, cos spilling the tea is profitable and that's all she's interested in 🙄

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise one of her step kids is 18. Or course they will be completely aware and viewing her content. The sudden 360 on her content is so obvious too. Shes dying to be TT famous but has so kills or USP other than her trauma. She claimed to be ditching that but is shoehorning it in at every opportunity. Massive massive narc

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise one of her step kids is 18. Or course they will be completely aware and viewing her content. The sudden 360 on her content is so obvious too. Shes dying to be TT famous but has so kills or USP other than her trauma. She claimed to be ditching that but is shoehorning it in at every opportunity. Massive massive narc
Definitely a massive narc, one minute it's woe is Mel I'm feeling so anxious and the next it's here's the juicy details relating to anyone who's ever dared criticise her!
Wouldn't suprise me if next she tells her 18yr old stepsons girlfriend to "get dicked" because "it's so normal to talk about sex!" 🤮
Then she'll proceed to slag her mother off for talking about sex to Mel when she was 21.
Shes so full of contradictions!

I hope she doesn’t start making contact about the step kids mothers again. Calling them birth mothers and putting private issues all over the internet, those poor kids. If I caught someone saying that about my mum online I’d hit the bleeping roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn’t start making contact about the step kids mothers again. Calling them birth mothers and putting private issues all over the internet, those poor kids. If I caught someone saying that about my mum online I’d hit the bleeping roof.
Today she mentioned one of the kids mothers who didn't want the kids around Mel when she was mentally unwell in the past. There was no need to criticise the kids mothers and bring this up for some tik tok £s, teenage years are hard enough without a step parent talking about private family stuff online. She goes on about protecting her step kids then she calls out their mothers online. I'd be so cross with her for continually making private stuff public.
Mel thrives on drama! It's like she's got no filter!

Soooo Mel couldn’t be arsed to go into the office today. She made the pre story quite evident last night in her video about feeling knackered. So rather then saying to work ‘can I work at home today’ she’s now banging on about anxiety and having to stay home for her mental health. Can’t be that bad as she’s just made a bloody video about it 🙄
Since being called out by tattle she’s been all pathetic & I’ve been waiting for the anxiety and mental health bullshit. That’s exactly what it is. She’s not getting her own way, she’s being called out so she’s having a paddy and using mental health to make people feel sorry for her. Yawn yawn yawn Melanie. I hate giving you the views by watching your videos but judging by the views I’m nearly the only one watching so you’re welcome 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I think the validation that she gets on TikTok is probably intoxicating for her which anyone who has experienced emotional neglect will understand, but she is betraying others to keep her content going. I also maintain that she isn’t a narcissist but she doesn’t have the level of self awareness to consider other points of view and gets defensive because she feels like she is being attacked.
I was kinda glad that her employer found out about her doing lives whilst she is supposed to be working. She still makes TikToks though. She seems to be overpaid and underworked and probably earns twice my salary!

I think the validation that she gets on TikTok is probably intoxicating for her which anyone who has experienced emotional neglect will understand, but she is betraying others to keep her content going. I also maintain that she isn’t a narcissist but she doesn’t have the level of self awareness to consider other points of view and gets defensive because she feels like she is being attacked.
I was kinda glad that her employer found out about her doing lives whilst she is supposed to be working. She still makes TikToks though. She seems to be overpaid and underworked and probably earns twice my salary!
Has she ever mentioned what her job role is? I can't bring myself to scroll through her content to find out.

Soooo Mel couldn’t be arsed to go into the office today. She made the pre story quite evident last night in her video about feeling knackered. So rather then saying to work ‘can I work at home today’ she’s now banging on about anxiety and having to stay home for her mental health. Can’t be that bad as she’s just made a bloody video about it 🙄
Since being called out by tattle she’s been all pathetic & I’ve been waiting for the anxiety and mental health bullshit. That’s exactly what it is. She’s not getting her own way, she’s being called out so she’s having a paddy and using mental health to make people feel sorry for her. Yawn yawn yawn Melanie. I hate giving you the views by watching your videos but judging by the views I’m nearly the only one watching so you’re welcome 🤣🤣🤣
100% a mental health woe is Mel has been brewing! She needs all attention focused on what she has to say! Critics or differing opinions will not be tolerated as she doesn't have the self awareness to consider other points of view. Hilarious how she was able to write a long script for her anxiety video but too unwell to go into work!
She definitely is struggling since she decided not to focus on calling her family out anymore. She won't ever stop as she needs to punish them for the rest of their lives it seems. I find it ironic that she's estranged herself from the family but keeps telling her "story" so often we all know it chapter and verse, yet still she would rather keep punishing them forever, rather than focusing on any positive aspects of her life.
Plus, talking about a day at the park with the kids won't get her the £££ she seeks compared to what she would get by slagging off her family!

Has she ever mentioned what her job role is? I can't bring myself to scroll through her content to find out.
A ‘billing executive’ for a telecoms company. I assume that she deals with referrals from the call centre or something along those lines.

she’s on live now. She’s said she doesn’t care what’s said on here because she’s ’trying her hardest to not look’ but claiming tattlers have been sending her DMs 🤨

She works for a company very near to me! She private now but last year in November when the step mum stuff started gaining her traction and views. Everything was open including her Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, seems she’s now thought better of having too much info on the internet.
---
100% a mental health woe is Mel has been brewing! She needs all attention focused on what she has to say! Critics or differing opinions will not be tolerated as she doesn't have the self awareness to consider other points of view. Hilarious how she was able to write a long script for her anxiety video but too unwell to go into work!
She definitely is struggling since she decided not to focus on calling her family out anymore. She won't ever stop as she needs to punish them for the rest of their lives it seems. I find it ironic that she's estranged herself from the family but keeps telling her "story" so often we all know it chapter and verse, yet still she would rather keep punishing them forever, rather than focusing on any positive aspects of her life.
Plus, talking about a day at the park with the kids won't get her the £££ she seeks compared to what she would get by slagging off her family!
Exactly this, it’s sad really. Living in the past like that when you’ve got much better things to be happy about in the present. I totally do get it though, it’s hard to let things go when people have treated you so badly and there’s been no tangible ‘punishment’ for them.

She doesn’t get that her being happy now and having a nice home, husband, step kids and job etc etc. Is their punishment, her happiness is punishment enough surely? She dwells too much, hope she takes the TikTok in a different direction and goes back to therapy for a while.

She knew her husband from 15 and he had 4 kids when they got together not greatly younger than herself. What does a 40 year old want with a fresh 20 year old, not only that a vulnerable one at that. He watched her be abused by her mum and she had curfew etc while he had 2 baby mams wild wild

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow that live is so uncomfortable to watch. There literally sat having what seems like it should be a private convo on TikTok. Also she has also sat n trolled her mum on SM . Regardless of what the mums been accused of she's went below the belt to mock her disabilities
---
She knew her husband from 15 and he had 4 kids when they got together not greatly younger than herself. What does a 40 year old want with a fresh 20 year old, not only that a vulnerable one at that. He watched her be abused by her mum and she had curfew etc while he had 2 baby mams wild wild
Isn't he similar to her brother then 😱
---
She works for a company very near to me! She private now but last year in November when the step mum stuff started gaining her traction and views. Everything was open including her Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, seems she’s now thought better of having too much info on the internet.
---

Exactly this, it’s sad really. Living in the past like that when you’ve got much better things to be happy about in the present. I totally do get it though, it’s hard to let things go when people have treated you so badly and there’s been no tangible ‘punishment’ for them.

She doesn’t get that her being happy now and having a nice home, husband, step kids and job etc etc. Is their punishment, her happiness is punishment enough surely? She dwells too much, hope she takes the TikTok in a different direction and goes back to therapy for a while.
I think she's an admin for an energy company . Seems like a call centre type job . Makes sense why they put there foot down on her doing TikTok lives . She probably had customers personal details on her work screen whilst she's sat blabbing away

• Wow
Reactions: 4
perpetual victim. Not saying she doesn’t have trauma from her family because she clearly does. But if everything and everyone around you is toxic maybe you should start to look inwards as well

Reactions: 8
who the duck in there right logs straight of work to log straight on TikTok live!!🤣🤦‍♀️! What is so urgent. Take a feckin chill pill. Also she's sat on TikTok driving everyone to tattle so they then come back n give her more engagement she's not daft

Wow that live is so uncomfortable to watch. There literally sat having what seems like it should be a private convo on TikTok. Also she has also sat n trolled her mum on SM . Regardless of what the mums been accused of she's went below the belt to mock her disabilities
---

Isn't he similar to her brother then 😱
---

I think she's an admin for an energy company . Seems like a call centre type job . Makes sense why they put there foot down on her doing TikTok lives . She probably had customers personal details on her work screen whilst she's sat blabbing away
She doesn’t work in a call centre. She seems to have a cushy job to me! She used to say that she was bored and didn’t have any work to do.