Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t work in a call centre. She seems to have a cushy job to me! She used to say that she was bored and didn’t have any work to do.
She's a billing administrator for a company who provide telephony solutions to businesses. So by call centre type job I meant it's a generic run of the mill , got a list of accounts to run through . I'm not saying she actually works in a call centre .

Reactions: 3
She knew her husband from 15 and he had 4 kids when they got together not greatly younger than herself. What does a 40 year old want with a fresh 20 year old, not only that a vulnerable one at that. He watched her be abused by her mum and she had curfew etc while he had 2 baby mams wild wild
When did she say she knew him from being 15? He’s not 49 now though so how could he have been 40 and her 20? I don’t like her and have commented on this thread a fair bit but it sort of ruins sites like this to just be posting made up bullshit.
---
Sorry 50 if she’s now 30 not sure whether she’s 29 or 30 😂

Reactions: 1
When did she say she knew him from being 15? He’s not 49 now though so how could he have been 40 and her 20? I don’t like her and have commented on this thread a fair bit but it sort of ruins sites like this to just be posting made up bullshit.
---
Sorry 50 if she’s now 30 not sure whether she’s 29 or 30 😂
She said herself they knew each other from 15 on her live because he was her nans gardener, I said 40 because I was unsure on age but knew it was over 30 haha

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t work in a call centre. She seems to have a cushy job to me! She used to say that she was bored and didn’t have any work to do.
She used to make TikTok’s slating people she’s never met, on company property wearing company uniforms! Then stop recording when someone popped by 👀

• Wow
She said herself they knew each other from 15 on her live because he was her nans gardener, I said 40 because I was unsure on age but knew it was over 30 haha
Yeah that is a bit weird but he’s defo not 50 now, I thought there was 10 years ish between them but not exactly sure.

She used to make TikTok’s slating people she’s never met, on company property wearing company uniforms! Then stop recording when someone popped by 👀
But we’re trolls - takes one to know one Mel! That’s insanely risky!

She's 30 and he's nearly 38 I believe. So if she knew him when she was 15 he was early 20s.

I didn't realise she'd had a tik tok before!
That proves to me she's desperate to be famous! And more importantly, she knew that when she invited a load of vulnerable victims into her safe space and then dumped them when she couldn't control her critics!

She’s obviously still reading here, she’s done a video on how she met her husband discussing their ages etc.

She’s obviously still reading here, she’s done a video on how she met her husband discussing their ages etc.
She is obsessed with seeking out discussion about herself. She thrives on it. Constantly seeking drama and validation.

She is obsessed with seeking out discussion about herself. She thrives on it. Constantly seeking drama and validation.
When she posted saying she’d be no longer discussing her trauma, I thought that would be the end of this thread as the main thing we were talking about was her oversharing.

turns out she’s still just as insufferable

• Heart
Is nothing scared in her life! She has to overshare private aspects constantly! Latest overshare is chapter and verse on meeting her husband! It's all so unnecessary. It makes me wonder if the reason she's on tik tok oversharing everything is because most people in her life have given up listening to her constantly ranting on about everything! If I was her friend I'd have to walk away from her toxic self centred behaviour. She's a person who makes everything about herself. That has to be why she's constantly on her phone talking to strangers who have now become a captive audience to her attention seeking behaviour, because most of her real friends must have had enough and walked away.
I've actually never seen anyone so desperate for attention! Her lack of self awareness re what she does and how selfish she comes across is crazy! Sadly her channel only allows her to be more and more self centred and she is loving all the attention directed solely at her.

One things for sure, the more self centred she remains (if that's even possible with her!) the more critics she will attract.

Reactions: 4
I signed up to Tattle initially for another creator who sensationally slid down the TT rabbit hole. Mel is very similar . Obsessed with TT. Goes on live as soon as she can. Loves the sounds of her own voice and won’t accept anyone else’s view point if different to hers. She knows everything. I do wonder why she feels so important as a step mum? So many people are step parents, it’s not that special. She thinks she’s soooo good at it though. Desperately seeking validation again.
And that’s Mel really, a drama queen (Funny that’s what her degree is in!) desperately seeking attention and needing to be seen as amazing. She’s actually quite a sad pathetic character.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many more times she's going to keep repeating and regurgitating her step parent stories, her coming off the pill stories and her trauma/slagging of her family stories?
She is Desperately Seeking Validation that is for sure!
I don't understand how repeatedly going over the same old stories time & time again is therapy? To me she is completely stuck in the past, but I also think she loves that she's stuck in the past as it enables her to keep slagging off her family, especially her mother on a daily basis. She absolutely thrives off the drama she creates. When you see her old tik toks there has been so much drama caused by her videos over the years and it's all self inflicted.
As @Catinthebag says, Mel is most definitely a drama queen, she uses tik tok to play up and act out the drama she herself chooses to create everyday. I think it's sad that instead of focusing on the many positives in her life she chooses to repeatedly focus on the negatives to the extreme. Even a broken record has got nothing on Mel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder how many more times she's going to keep repeating and regurgitating her step parent stories, her coming off the pill stories and her trauma/slagging of her family stories?
She is Desperately Seeking Validation that is for sure!
I don't understand how repeatedly going over the same old stories time & time again is therapy? To me she is completely stuck in the past, but I also think she loves that she's stuck in the past as it enables her to keep slagging off her family, especially her mother on a daily basis. She absolutely thrives off the drama she creates. When you see her old tik toks there has been so much drama caused by her videos over the years and it's all self inflicted.
As @Catinthebag says, Mel is most definitely a drama queen, she uses tik tok to play up and act out the drama she herself chooses to create everyday. I think it's sad that instead of focusing on the many positives in her life she chooses to repeatedly focus on the negatives to the extreme. Even a broken record has got nothing on Mel!
I thought at some point she might start sharing how she managed to break contact and work through it or advice learnt from her journey with narcissistic parents. But it all just seems to be what happened and slagging them off

I thought at some point she might start sharing how she managed to break contact and work through it or advice learnt from her journey with narcissistic parents. But it all just seems to be what happened and slagging them off
I agree, it's proof to me that she's never been interested in helping others, if she was she'd have done videos to help others and would have focused on the issues you mention above, instead of videos mainly centred on bitterly slagging off her family over and over. Thankfully more and more people are seeing through her bull on a daily basis.

Why can’t he spend time alone with his own children? It’s nice that she wants to spend time with them, but it’s not necessary to be there all the time. They should be allowed time alone with their dad.

Reactions: 6
She said on a live a few weeks ago that she is bi sexual? Did anyone else hear that?
Also revealed Andrew's dad is a nonce?
Wow she certainly knows how to tell a story
I wonder how her step children feel about hearing that?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said on a live a few weeks ago that she is bi sexual? Did anyone else hear that?
Also revealed Andrew's dad is a nonce?
Wow she certainly knows how to tell a story
I wonder how her step children feel about hearing that?
I heard her say she's bisexual. I didn't hear her say her husbands dad is a nonce, doesn't suprise me her saying it though as she loves gossiping about anyone and everyone.
I genuinely don't think she gives two hoots about her step children hearing her stories. 4 18 and under children will definitely be on tik tok with multiple accounts watching her spill the tea for £££ everyday. What a skill to teach your children!🙄

Why can’t he spend time alone with his own children? It’s nice that she wants to spend time with them, but it’s not necessary to be there all the time. They should be allowed time alone with their dad.
I thought the exact same. She changes their days to suit her going out? Can her husband not cope with them on his own?! I love my step kids but they aren’t mine. They have a mum and a dad who love them very much. They don’t need her! I understand family days. We love them. But I also understand them needing to see their dad without me around. Again Mel, this is showing your controlling side. She’s just soooo desperately trying to be someone. Without the trauma bs she just isn’t anyone and has nothing to give to TT 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well well well, as a response to tattle comments yesterday about her perceived lack of friends, we get not one but two reactionary videos showing she has a best friend who lives down south and she's going out at the weekend with ex work colleagues. Consider me castigated! Mel is clearly absolutely swamped 🤣 with friends who love listening to her rant in real life as she does online! 🙄 Not!
Isn't it just perfectly timed that one of her followers asked her a question about friendships the day after a tattler said something about her friendships and her ranting on about past all the time 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4