Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he spend time alone with his own children? It’s nice that she wants to spend time with them, but it’s not necessary to be there all the time. They should be allowed time alone with their dad.
Yes I was thinking the same thing , even when your a biological family it's healthy for each parent to have some quality time with the kids . I think kids thrive having individual relationships with each parent . I've got an inkling she wants to be the centre of his world

Reactions: 2
Yes I was thinking the same thing , even when your a biological family it's healthy for each parent to have some quality time with the kids . I think kids thrive having individual relationships with each parent . I've got an inkling she wants to be the centre of his world
I agree, it's very healthy for kids to spend time alone with just one parent. The more Im seeing how she operates though, the more she'd probably throw her toys out of her pram if she wasn't involved in everything they do and it's best to just do what she wants for an easy life.
I'm now expecting an incoming video from her or her forcing her husband to tell us we are wrong and it's the kids choice blah blah blah 😂

Reactions: 1
The thing about having to be there when the kids are there is just odd. They should be able to spend some time alone with their dad. I would be very unhappy if I was there mother and seeing the things she’s been saying about her. It’s incredibly disrespectful

Reactions: 3
I quite liked her when she first popped up on my fyp a couple of times but then I started thinking something is off with her. Glad I’m not the only one.

I quite liked her when she first popped up on my fyp a couple of times but then I started thinking something is off with her. Glad I’m not the only one.
I though she was OK at first too, thought she was all about trauma and victims. I soon realised something is definitely off with her too. I have 2 teenagers who are all over tik tok, she's nieve if she thinks her step kids aren't watching her rants. Mel just wants to be famous and earn money, she's not bothered who she stands on to get there. I've noticed recently there's quite a dark side to her behaviour.

I though she was OK at first too, thought she was all about trauma and victims. I soon realised something is definitely off with her too. I have 2 teenagers who are all over tik tok, she's nieve if she thinks her step kids aren't watching her rants. Mel just wants to be famous and earn money, she's not bothered who she stands on to get there. I've noticed recently there's quite a dark side to her behaviour.
That’s what gives me the ick. Her step kids will see it all, you’re a fool if you think they haven’t. She’s just a exploiting them and her own messy family for her own benefit, if she wanted to help people in them situations there’s ways she could have used her experience for good but she’s just a clout chaser. Wait till she starts shilling tit on tik tok shop 😂

• Heart
I noticed last night when she's was trying to prove she's someone who has loads of friends 😂 that her bestie who lives down south also has a tik tok account. She and her bestie are living the tik tok dream! 🙄

She, isn't bothered by, how her actions affect her young step children, look how she's taken down her own family. She even publicly criticised one of her mothers siblings who she claims to like! She called her and her aunt and her husband for not going to her 30th birthday! Like I say, I think she's got a really dak nasty streak, it keeps rearing its head on her page. No one who knows her is safe from her public criticism 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I noticed last night when she's was trying to prove she's someone who has loads of friends 😂 that her bestie who lives down south also has a tik tok account. She and her bestie are living the tik tok dream! 🙄

She, isn't bothered by, how her actions affect her young step children, look how she's taken down her own family. She even publicly criticised one of her mothers siblings who she claims to like! She called her and her aunt and her husband for not going to her 30th birthday! Like I say, I think she's got a really dak nasty streak, it keeps rearing its head on her page. No one who knows her is safe from her public criticism 🙄
She’s said on live this morning that the followers have been photoshopped?

• Wow
The thing about having to be there when the kids are there is just odd. They should be able to spend some time alone with their dad. I would be very unhappy if I was there mother and seeing the things she’s been saying about her. It’s incredibly disrespectful
Me too, it’s so disgusting. Fair enough if the mum or one of the mums (because there’s four kids to two mums) isn’t easy to get along with. But keep that tit off the internet, vent to your husband, friends or a therapist ffs. Mel might not like the mums but their kids certainly do! The loyalty bond from child to parent is incredibly strong. Those kids love their mothers, end of. No child will be happy or comfortable with someone (no matter how much they like that person) slagging off their mum or putting their mums business online for 30k people to foam at the mouth over.

It’s abhorrent behaviour and just goes to show her distinct lack of emotional intelligence, I find her to present as quite a self absorbed person. So I am unsurprised at this behaviour.

And to be honest as someone who’s silently watched her since October, some of the stuff she came out with was mind boggling. Just described behaviour where she consistently overstepped in every way with not a boundary to be seen. If I was one of the kids mums I’d be pissed off too and I’d certainly have something to say about it. And if my ex got with a woman who openly said she has these rages linked to her mental health where she harms herself or the house I’d definitely stop contact until I’d gotten to the bottom of it. Yes she says she doesn’t do that when the kids are there (supposedly) but how was the mum/s supposed to know that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Me too, it’s so disgusting. Fair enough if the mum or one of the mums (because there’s four kids to two mums) isn’t easy to get along with. But keep that tit off the internet, vent to your husband, friends or a therapist ffs. Mel might not like the mums but their kids certainly do! The loyalty bond from child to parent is incredibly strong. Those kids love their mothers, end of. No child will be happy or comfortable with someone (no matter how much they like that person) slagging off their mum or putting their mums business online for 30k people to foam at the mouth over.

It’s abhorrent behaviour and just goes to show her distinct lack of emotional intelligence, I find her to present as quite a self absorbed person. So I am unsurprised at this behaviour.

And to be honest as someone who’s silently watched her since October, some of the stuff she came out with was mind boggling. Just described behaviour where she consistently overstepped in every way with not a boundary to be seen. If I was one of the kids mums I’d be pissed off too and I’d certainly have something to say about it. And if my ex got with a woman who openly said she has these rages linked to her mental health where she harms herself or the house I’d definitely stop contact until I’d gotten to the bottom of it. Yes she says she doesn’t do that when the kids are there (supposedly) but how was the mum/s supposed to know that?
Did she say that she harms herself and her home? 😳

Last edited:
Did she, say that she harms herself and her home? 😳
Yep. She’s mentioned it in a few on her lives, it might even be in some of her step mum videos. I’m not going back to look though, I won’t give her the views. Though she’ll probably delete them now, we all know she’ll be reading this.

She basically said she would get into these moods/meltdowns linked to her mental health. Where she’s been known to damage stuff in the home, scream/shout or harm herself. Like hitting herself etc. And one of the mums caught wind of it and stopped the kids going round, no tit like. Wouldn’t any parent pause things until they’d got that sorted out? I’d be asking my ex some very interesting questions if that was me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I agree to an extent, but she ultimately has unresolved Complex PTSD. She lacks the ability to think before she speaks and seems to be absorbed in the attention she is receiving and people with CPTSD lack boundaries and emotional intelligence. Mel has grown up with fucked up boundaries. That’s also why she gets defensive when she is ‘criticised’ because she needs everyone to love her.
When I first started watching her I assumed that she’d had trauma therapy, but she hasn’t. She is terrible candidate for educating people about trauma because she is probably ruled a lot by her inner child.
It’s understandable that the exes were wary at first, but she of course made them out to be judgemental.
It’s not black or white like most things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep. She’s mentioned it in a few on her lives, it might even be in some of her step mum videos. I’m not going back to look though, I won’t give her the views. Though she’ll probably delete them now, we all know she’ll be reading this.

She basically said she would get into these moods/meltdowns linked to her mental health. Where she’s been known to damage stuff in the home, scream/shout or harm herself. Like hitting herself etc. And one of the mums caught wind of it and stopped the kids going round, no tit like. Wouldn’t any parent pause things until they’d got that sorted out? I’d be asking my ex some very interesting questions if that was me.
The step children definitely don't need to see such behaviour! It's disturbing that she is online sharing so much information for profit, really disturbing. Those children must have such mixed emotions hearing all she's saying. Who can they talk to about everything? What an absolute mess.

We criticise her for never talking about what she learned in therapy and taa daa, she's waffling about her therapy sessions. She's so so reactionary. She's definitely never had trauma therapy that is for sure.

Unfortunately for her and her followers she's giving incorrect advice! There is a huge difference between counsellors and clinical psychologists and clinical psychologists are the people most people with trauma need to see.

Shes saying therapists cannot give advice to people?
Therapists CAN give you advice if its something they are qualified in. For example, your therapist can tell you how to deal with symptoms of depression, how to improve communication with your partner, or even how to tackle a creative block or in her case give advice relating to emotional intelligence and a complete lack of boundaries which is a huge part of her issues.

Mel ranting that therapists cannot give you advice is so wrong and might put off people who are actually looking for advice from a professional therapist.

She has absolutely no right giving incorrect and unsolicited advice herself. She has totally lost her way since tattle held her to account.

What is clear is she is a very reactionary person, she has little or no boundaries and she has very poor emotional intelligence. She clearly doesn't consider the impact of her behaviour, she just does as she pleases and sod the consequences.

She certainly loves the sound of her own voice and for a grown woman who has to go live on tiktok everytime she's alone, be it at home, at work or in her car, I'd say she needs to work on herself ALOT more before she thinks the world needs advice from someone who cannot even be home alone, who lacks emotional intelligence and who lacks boundaries in every video I've seen from her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Mel sort you'd giant camel toe out 🤣
---
Oh FFS these lives with her man are mega awkward. He is literally squirming . He's came in the door and she's standing doing the live . She telling him about tattle life bullies and he is looking at her like STFU .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mel sort you'd giant camel toe out 🤣
---
Oh FFS these lives with her man are mega awkward. He is literally squirming . He's came in the door and she's standing doing the live . She telling him about tattle life bullies and he is looking at her like STFU .
I’m glad it’s not just me! Omg I was finding it so awkward watching their conversation, it felt so unnatural and he looks so stiff baha

• Heart
She was on live and said something like ‘the trolls have said me and my bestie are living the TikTok dream but my friend hasn’t got nearly that amount of followers, they’ve photoshopped the screenshot’
It's me who took the photo on my phone and I certainly haven't photoshopped any followers onto it?!? I wouldn't have a clue how to do that.
-------------------
Little update Mel, as we are all not as duplicitous as you, I just typed your friends user name in from the screenshot I took and it came up that she had 848 followers. I then went to where she commented on your post and clicked on her picture and it came up with over 37.2k followers like it did earlier. Clearly a tik tok glitch, why would anyone photoshop your friends follower numbers?

Clearly saying anything to distract away from what we are saying!

Attachments

Last edited:
It's me who took the photo on my phone and I certainly haven't photoshopped any followers onto it?!? I wouldn't have a clue how to do that.
-------------------
Little update Mel, as we are all not as duplicitous as you, I just typed your friends user name in from the screenshot I took and it came up that she had 848 followers. I then went to where she commented on your post and clicked on her picture and it came up with over 37.2k followers like it did earlier. Clearly a tik tok glitch, why would anyone photoshop your friends follower numbers?

Clearly saying anything to distract away from what we are saying!
She mentioned you on the live lol.
Mel is obsessed with tattle, it’s unhealthy. Making a joke about it every 5 mins, her husband looked so cringed out

• Haha
She mentioned you on the live lol.
Mel is obsessed with tattle, it’s unhealthy. Making a joke about it every 5 mins, her husband looked so cringed out
I just clicked on her friends picture from the msg she wrote to Mel on her tiktok video and it went to 37.2k again like earlier, definitely a glitch., imagine thinking someone would photoshop her friends followers! Bet it annoyed her because it showed her friend having more followers than her 😂
Her nice person mask has definitely slipped recently!