Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is amusing to me that Mel is horrified by this page, as far as tattle threads go this one is mild, no one’s insulted her and we’ve only really stated facts based on things she’s put out.

She strikes me as quite a self aware and reflective person, aware of the effects of a narcissistic parent but the one thing she will absolutely not accept is hypersexuality. Probably because she doesn’t want to admit she has anything in common with her mother

Reactions: 15
I’m quite shocked how much she’s letting it bother her, I thought she’d have a look once and then say ah duck it and not bother again but I can tell from her mentioning it so many times already she will keep tabs on it. Which to me shows she’s not who she says she is and still has a lot of work to do on herself so probably shouldn’t be on such a large platform. One thing she hasn’t addressed is her accusing someone of trauma dumping on her, not that I saw her say that myself but other people have mentioned it here and surely if it wasn’t true she’d say something along the lines of ‘everyone’s welcome to tell their stories on my page’.

Reactions: 5
It’s barely two pages and she’s talking about the old petition to close tattle down?😂

Also, for Mel’s followers that are assuming we are her estranged family I can assure you I am not related to her in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 7
One of her mods just blocked me on her live for asking about the trauma dumping thing. It definitely wasn’t her because she was about to answer the question. Pathetic.

Reactions: 3
I’m quite shocked how much she’s letting it bother her, I thought she’d have a look once and then say ah duck it and not bother again but I can tell from her mentioning it so many times already she will keep tabs on it. Which to me shows she’s not who she says she is and still has a lot of work to do on herself so probably shouldn’t be on such a large platform. One thing she hasn’t addressed is her accusing someone of trauma dumping on her, not that I saw her say that myself but other people have mentioned it here and surely if it wasn’t true she’d say something along the lines of ‘everyone’s welcome to tell their stories on my page’.
She has said that she’s hurt by the posts on here because she doesn’t like that people assume she has an ulterior motive, I saw it in her comments

she won't take a break off tik tok as she doesnt want to give them the 'satifaction'. just take a break ffs its an apppppp

Reactions: 6
It’s ironic that she says she can post what she wants and if people don’t like it, don’t look.

Take your own advice then Melissa? Irony called, it wants its double standards back.

I'm definitely not related to her either. I don't understand how she thinks her family wouldn't watch. She'd watch if they were talking publicly about her, anyone would!
The mother, eldest son and Mel all seem hypersexual. I wouldn't dream of creating a safe space for trauma victims then use it to tell everyone to get dicked. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 2
I agree about that. She needs trauma therapy and I’m not sure how re-triggering herself by talking about these things without professional support is helpful. The fact that she nearly had a breakdown a few weeks ago.
I think the ‘trauma dumping’ is an unfortunate, not diplomatic turn of phrase. She has every right not to read triggering messages and to not try to help people that she isn’t qualified to help. But she wasn’t empathetic at all when addressing that and it gave an air of ‘my trauma is worse than yours’. She is as reliant on her followers for support as they are her. It’s an unhealthy dynamic. I’m not sure why she such a big thing is being made of the trauma dumping thing.
I don’t really watch her content anymore and her lives are not engaging or interesting. It’s like watching a couple of teenagers playing video games. There’s money in this for her even if she won’t admit it.

I agree about that. She needs trauma therapy and I’m not sure how re-triggering herself by talking about these things without professional support is helpful. The fact that she nearly had a breakdown a few weeks ago.
I think the ‘trauma dumping’ is an unfortunate, not diplomatic turn of phrase. She has every right not to read triggering messages and to not try to help people that she isn’t qualified to help. But she wasn’t empathetic at all when addressing that and it gave an air of ‘my trauma is worse than yours’. She is as reliant on her followers for support as they are her. It’s an unhealthy dynamic. I’m not sure why she such a big thing is being made of the trauma dumping thing.
I don’t really watch her content anymore and her lives are not engaging or interesting. It’s like watching a couple of teenagers playing video games. There’s money in this for her even if she won’t admit it.
I’m not sure who she accused of trauma dumping but she’s a hypocrite as she literally did go to someone else for mentioning she was hyper sexual 😂

She directed people to this thread multiple times. Surely you wouldn’t want attention being drawn to it?

Also don’t think anyone has been vile, I myself was a huge supporter of her but her behaviour and attitude recently has put me right off.

Reactions: 7
I can confirm I also am not related to her!! I can’t believe she’d be that naive to think people wouldn’t want to discuss her TT’s. She speaks about emotive and provocative topics. If she doesn’t want to be discussed then simple……come off social media! It’s that easy.

That live was just a me me me wanting sympathy. Oh woe me tattle has a thread. Up all night reading it. It’s 3 pages Mel, how slow do you read?!
in comparison to other threads this is a good one. No one is doubting her truth. No one saying she is lying. Just purely pointing out facts that she doesn’t act appropriately.
I believe she desperately wants TT full time so she doesn’t have to work. She wants the freebies and fame. Nothing wrong with that but at least admit it. She has an off vibe, not as kind as she makes out I feel.
I have trauma which I leave behind in my past as that’s where it belongs. I look forward in my life, not back. Guess we are all different though.
---
Oh and I’m definitely not related to her! I do know of her through others though. Never spoken about her tho and nor have they so guessing she’s not that relevant to them.

Reactions: 4
That live was just a me me me wanting sympathy. Oh woe me tattle has a thread. Up all night reading it. It’s 3 pages Mel, how slow do you read?!
in comparison to other threads this is a good one. No one is doubting her truth. No one saying she is lying. Just purely pointing out facts that she doesn’t act appropriately.
I believe she desperately wants TT full time so she doesn’t have to work. She wants the freebies and fame. Nothing wrong with that but at least admit it. She has an off vibe, not as kind as she makes out I feel.
I have trauma which I leave behind in my past as that’s where it belongs. I look forward in my life, not back. Guess we are all different though.
---
Oh and I’m definitely not related to her! I do know of her through others though. Never spoken about her tho and nor have they so guessing she’s not that relevant to them.
Soon changed up when someone called her a pretty crier 🤣🤣beginning to think she’s inherited the narc trait

also if she wants to do tiktok full time then she’s really got to drop the personal stuff. She could have a million followers but whilst she’s discussing paedos every day no brand will touch her

Also not related to her 😂… I’m the daughter of a narcissist but something about her account makes you feel it’s not a safe space… it’s like she’s only trying to get the people to follow her who had good childhoods and not people who are also traumatised and can share in it … her methods are very similar to my own narcissistic mother for gathering people around her who will perform the flying monkey or sycophant role… her mods for example. I’d be too scared to post comments because she reminds me of my mum in that something inherently feels unsafe around her. If anyone is looking for a supportive tik tok account go to Zoe Louise … she had terrible childhood abuse but uses her learning and growth for good by supporting her community

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t get it, does she? Absolutely obsessing about her tattle thread saying it isn’t going to stop her posting. Mate, that isn’t the goal. You’re posting content on a PUBLIC platform. If you have a significant following, people will have opinions and discuss them, not just lick your hole. It also isn’t trolling. You are seeking out commentary on yourself. Nobody is directly messaging you their opinions or comments, you’re literally going out of your own way to look them up. It’s part and parcel of having a platform.

I don’t think she is a narcissist. But I also know that having an opinion doesn’t make me or anyone else here ‘scum of the earth’. Some of the tit in that TikTok was made up in her own head.
I understand that she is defensive because she has been criticised and abused for most of her life, but it’s not our fault that she was triggered by seeing her dad either.
The whole reason this site exists is that these ‘content creators’ are constantly trying to create an echo chamber free from any form of criticism but full of wealth.
She is playing games with her own mental health by discussing her trauma online with no professional support system in place. Are her followers going to pick her up off the floor if she has a breakdown? No because they can’t.

• Heart
I suspect she will be one of those Tik tokkers who just randomly stops posting one day and never goes back to it, it doesn’t seem like this is sustainable or long term