Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TikTok is a selling platform, creators who starting gaining traction on there accounts will start earning from them , the reason why something doesn't feel "right " is because she is trying to turn her account in to an earner . She doesn't have links in her bio about organisations that can help . She's selling a story to then start selling you rosemary hair oil and Ekin su🤦‍♀️
---
wtf has her dad got to do with us???. She chooses to stay in an area that all her family live locally too. I don't understand the logic! Tattle life made her cry cos she seen her dad who is her postman🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s quite rare for a successful tiktokker to not have a tattle thread. Not sure what she was expecting if she wants to grow her account

Reactions: 6
If any of you follow Steph Vavron , she done the same thing . Started a TikTok as a "safe space "
For mums with autistic children . She reeled them in and now she's constantly selling things.

Reactions: 7
Hey trolls 👋 🤣
So is calling you out for what we believe is narcissistic behaviour is trolling? Dear god. Only got half way through that boring video before I had to stop. She’s doesn’t get a huge amount of views & wont be able to be a full time creator like she’s wants. She is the centre of her own universe & unless she’s talking about herself she’s not happy. It is her platform tho so she can of course but she won’t get the interaction. I give her 6 months & she’ll just stop posting as no one will be interested.

Really annoys me that she calls our posts troll posts yet I haven’t said half of what I wanted to about her. If I did I would defo be a troll. Hence why I don’t do it. constructive criticism Mel. You should look up the meaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive never doubted what she went through but it's everything else I question.
A few weeks ago there was a massive reaction to the police contacting her. I understood her brother feeling harrassed, she totally went OTT re him and his children. Then she blamed the police in more videos, now it's tattles time to be blamed for calling her out. Someone else always has to be blamed for her actions. Woe is Mel.
Tonight she's posting loads of quotes 🙄 here's one,
"for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Reactions: 4
This woman keeps coming up on my feed and is driving me mad. Why do people air their dirty laundry in the way she does? She's said she doesn't go to therapy anymore as the talking helps but jesus... I wouldn't be sharing half of the stuff she does

This woman keeps coming up on my feed and is driving me mad. Why do people air their dirty laundry in the way she does? She's said she doesn't go to therapy anymore as the talking helps but jesus... I wouldn't be sharing half of the stuff she does
She says she's doing her videos to help others.

But she also tells other followers not to trauma dump on her. The other week I also recall her telling followers not to give her unsolicited advice, she said "I didn't ask for your advice, don't give me advice" 🙄

Reactions: 2
She went to a spa with bloody impetigo?! I had it when I was young and wasn’t allowed to leave the house because it’s so contagious so that’s nice of her!! 😳

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I came to say the same thing, Impetigo is a highly contagious skin infection. It's really selfish to goto a spa with a highly contagious skin infection. Really really selfish.

Since I’m blocked will someone please write on here if she addresses her infecting the spa day hahaha

This girl keeps coming up on my fyp and god she's annoying! Especially when she acts out scene's of her childhood pretending to be her mom. Cringe

Reactions: 9
Since I’m blocked will someone please write on here if she addresses her infecting the spa day hahaha
She said it’s scabbed over so no longer contagious. Also claimed she took her own towel, dressing gown and also called up to check with them that she was okay to go. Sorry but I could tell she was lying. Bad liars are so obvious to me

• Wow
If she rang them and asked they’d tell her to stay away. It’s honestly not worth it to a business to have the bad publicity of someone catching it so she’s defo full of tit.

She said it’s scabbed over so no longer contagious. Also claimed she took her own towel, dressing gown and also called up to check with them that she was okay to go. Sorry but I could tell she was lying. Bad liars are so obvious to me
I think she has lied about about a lot of things

Reactions: 1