Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Mel and her health anxiety that she talks about, I understand anxiety around health issues, but surely with health anxiety you'd do all you personally could to mitigate and minimise against certain health issues? However, Mel drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney & has doubled in size, all of which are huge reg flags for causing health issues? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Can I ask what actually happened between Mel and your friend? I know that you have already said but I was confused because it seemed a bit convoluted. Apart from it being something to do with an ex partner.
I’ve asked her to simplify it so I’ll copy and paste when she sends it over.
---
Can I ask what actually happened between Mel and your friend? I know that you have already said but I was confused because it seemed a bit convoluted. Apart from it being something to do with an ex partner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
---
Ah okay. I understand. The stepmother content is problematic and Mel is abnormally obsessed with those children. Mel is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Reactions: 3
---
Wow! your friend is so right where she says "intent does not negate impact"
The impact was clearly massive on your friend.
As for calling your friend names and mocking her, I've seen evidence of Mel and her flying monkeys doing this in her lives to anyone who says anything Mel doesn't like.
Shame on Mel.

She said in last night’s live that she has worked out who is sharing her videos and I don’t think it’s her middle brother as suspected.
- - -
What fucks me off the most is her higher than thou attitude. You have opinions and judge people just like us Mel. It’s not illegal to have opinions. We know that you have done tit things because every human has. Your trauma doesn’t make you a saint or not accountable for your tit - see above.
She is an ordinary person trying to be extraordinary. The grandiose nature of a narcissist - ‘worship me because I am amazing’. Get a life Mel. Join a local am dram group and get out of your house.

Reactions: 4
The comment section was what was really foul. People saying she needed therapy, kids needed removing, that she was a stalker, that she needed smacking down etc etc.

We mass reported a lot of what we could and most eventually were removed. Presumably by TikTok.

At the end of the day, she can plead ignorance all she wants. She was made aware that video was based on fact and that the content and comments were distressing. Her response to this was to smirk and make more videos, then keep slating her in the comments and the videos.
---
Wow! your friend is so right where she says "intent does not negate impact"
The impact was clearly massive on your friend.
As for calling your friend names and mocking her, I've seen evidence of Mel and her flying monkeys doing this in her lives to anyone who says anything Mel doesn't like.
Shame on Mel.
Exactly. These videos went out to at the time 30k people. The first one is iffy but the second one and the comments. Those were on purpose and she had all the info. Unfortunately there’s just no reasoning with bullies like her.

• Heart
---
This is absolutely disgusting she should be ashamed of herself for allowing something like this to happen in her supposed ‘safe space’

She’s SOOO bothered by people discussing her she literally hates that she can’t control the narrative on here 😅😅 whatever you say Mel and however many times you call this place weird, people will not stop calling you out on your bullshit attitude and behaviour! @notSUBmissive shes really set her sights on you in the hope she shames you enough into being quiet on here but please don’t pay any attention to her, give your opinion on her as much as you want! She might be able to control what family member or friend is in her life so she can be in control but she’s not going to silence anyone on here bloody idiot!

• Heart
Did anyone see her Instagram begging stories last night where she was literally begging followers to like & comment on her tiktoks videos?

She said "It's disheartening to put the effort in and reap no rewards"

If Mel was ALL about reaching just that ONE traumatised person and helping them, reaping no rewards, AKA, getting paid by tiktok for the views etc, wouldn't feature! The begging was absolutely cringe worthy! 🤮

The arrogance of Mel is astonishing, she says she has to have been shadowbanned as what else can it be?! Erm, people are utterly bored of her posting the same crap day after day and the majority are only there to catch the car crash drama! 🤣 The only person who cannot see that is Mel 🫣

Reactions: 4
My goodness Mel is so full of bullsh*t
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when Mel described the ex work colleagues friendship, friends who invite her out for meals, as 'it's very surface level' which at the time I thought was a disgusting thing to say about friends. Especially ones who keep inviting Moaning Mel out!

Tonight, in a pathetic attempt to portray a fake wholesome life, she states "time with friends fills my heart with so much love"
Mel is an absolute walking contradiction!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine thinking that you are so interesting and your tiktoks are so riveting, to the point that you expect to "reap the rewards" for the content that you repeatedly put on tiktok several times a day! Arrogantly thinking that the world is sat waiting for your tik tok opinions, so that you can "reap the rewards" as Mel puts it. It's arrogance of the highest level! Mel clearly has an inflated sense of self re her many repeated tiktoks! (Even I have heard the prawn story half a dozen times in as many months, I'm guessing she actually expects to "reap the rewards" every time she tells the same old stories!)

Her fit checks are always awful.
The way she stands proper annoys me, always so geezerish even when wearing a dress. Also the unstyled shirt over a dress is so tragic, it just shows how she has zero awareness of how her clothes look 😭 that outfit would be so cute if she did a little tie or something in it rather than just having it hang down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2410.jpeg

Bernie the serial ball dipper 😂😂
He’s an absolute catch isn’t he? no wonder their carpet is full of cat piss with him blowing money on green and child support 😂😭

Mel dressing herself is so tragic to watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 3024791
Bernie the serial ball dipper 😂😂
He’s an absolute catch isn’t he? no wonder their carpet is full of cat piss with him blowing money on green and child support 😂😭

Mel dressing herself is so tragic to watch
Stop it 😭🤣😭
"Shag bandit" 😭
"Bernie the ball dipper!" 😭
Just been over to cc to have a read 😳
So when Mel says she doesn't share everything, she definitely doesn't share everything!😱

• Haha
Just came across this account for the first time on my fyp, there’s something so very condescending, unwelcoming and unfriendly about her demeanour and energy. Read a few pages back and she’s apparently a horrible person so looks like I wasn’t far off the mark at all!